Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni Chat 2/18/12

Patriotic_mess

[kaperoni] fantastic call

[kaperoni] i will share some info

[kaperoni] i have always had a problem with the quantity of dinar sold outside Iraq. It is estimated at 3-7 trillion

[kaperoni] i had some evidence that it would never go back to Iraq, but the articles the last few weeks have confirmed this

[kaperoni] it has been stated directly by the CBI that the dinar will be a world foreign currency reserve

[kaperoni] and more importantly held by world banks and and Saleh said himself said…for a very long time

[kaperoni] that give factual confirmation

[kaperoni] that this can RV as the CBI is not funding this

[kaperoni] that the plan all along was for them to leak out dinar

[kaperoni] and eventually it would be collected and held

[kaperoni] by the World banks, Central Banks and in the US, the Federal Reserve

[hopeful] kaperoni wowza!!! any indication of timing?????

[kaperoni] hopeful, it is in a sense

[kaperoni] and they are reassuring the people of Iraq they now have a “hard currency”

[kaperoni] my CC from last covers it all

[kaperoni] blade, IMO close….but we still need Parliament to get some stuff done

[dinadave7] kaperoni thank you for coming in this evening…read allllll your posts

[kaperoni] dina np. i love to visit with peeps

[kaperoni] if it ok i will?

[Trace] kaperoni Have they gotten all the tarriff stuff handled yet?

[kaperoni] trace, tariffs on hold til after RV

[tigerbait] kaperoni Have they pass the laws about the loans after RV.

[kaperoni] tiger no

[kaperoni] they need to pass these CBI laws first

[kaperoni] here is a fear

[kaperoni] this is big fear

[kaperoni] u all should know

[kaperoni] Parliament goes on vacation

[kaperoni] Mid march for a month

[kaperoni] so if they dont get this crap passed before they go…we could be screwed until April or May

[Trace] kaperoni they take more vacations than all the americans combined

[kaperoni] trace yes

[electricman75] kaperoni how is it you are able to release this type of info and noone else is??

[kaperoni] electric, i been at this for 5 years

[kaperoni] there was a telling statement from the Saleh that said once they do this, they will provide specific details to the people

[kaperoni] IMO they have been holding out on those details

[kaperoni] gab i feel real strongly they will do this before the Arab Summit. But that is not an automatic

[kaperoni] the Summit is March 27-29th

[collie] kaperoni do they have to have revalued currency 30 days before the summit?

[kaperoni] collie no proof of such

[kaperoni] ok you want some factual juice?

[kaperoni] do you all remember back in Jan the parliament came out with article about the 3 phases?

[kaperoni] ok Parlaiment was talking to the public

[kaperoni] well what nobody knows is what my Arabic translator told me they said

[kaperoni] here is what is he told me Parlaiment told the people of Iraq….

[kaperoni] dbs i would hope so…but it is nice to have factual confirmation

[debtarheelgirl] kaperoni doesn’t it have to be at least an RI rate of $3.22?

[kaperoni] debra, i dont think there is a chance in …it will be much over the 1 to 1 rate.

And I say that, because i know where the dinar is going that we own

• Upvote 3

[kaperoni] well what nobody knows is what my Arabic translator told me they said

[kaperoni] here is what is he told me Parlaiment told the people of Iraq….

[kaperoni] dbs i would hope so…but it is nice to have factual confirmation

[debtarheelgirl] kaperoni doesn’t it have to be at least an RI rate of $3.22?

[kaperoni] debra, i dont think there is a chance in …it will be much over the 1 to 1 rate.

And I say that, because i know where the dinar is going that we own

It looks like something is missing from this conversation... What did the translator tell him about what "Parlaiment told the people of Iraq"?

-

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I was visiting 3s when Kap came on late last night. The line missing is what his Arabic translator told him. Apparently, parliament is telling the people of Iraq the new rate will be at least 1 dinar to $1. He made a point of "at least"

Thanks for filling in the blank Katie! :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 1

So are they taking a one month vacation mid March? angry.gif I don't believe I've heard this before. So either they are going to continue to stall for who know's what reason till who knows when, or they need a vacation to spend some money? ohmy.gif

• Upvote 1

So are they taking a one month vacation mid March? angry.gif I don't believe I've heard this before. So either they are going to continue to stall for who know's what reason till who knows when, or they need a vacation to spend some money? ohmy.gif

huh! A vacation in March? Don't they have an Arab Summit to show up at? Surely they aren't like Zigs here, go to the store and forget I had a kid with me.

would chip apparently you dont know much about kaperoni hes one of the very few peoople in this investment that knows whats going on he doesnt pull chit out of his arse like many others he goes off articles and research doesnt call a date and rate like most other moronic gurus you should feel grateful that there are guys like him out there trying to report the truth and not b.s.!! by the way wouldchip,how many chips would a would chip chip if a would chip could chip chip? lol

• Upvote 1

My Balogna has a first name, it's kaperoni and if you ask me why I'll say cause kaperoni has a way with bologna!!! :lol: JMO

well wouldchip I don't know why you would say this Kap is one of few that will not put out the rv is coming tonight or the next day the next week or it's happen and the ust has held it up, I think you need to rethink what your are eating you don't know balogna from your salami , if you get my drift JMO

• Upvote 2

Paint me purty in purple but my oh my how I'd loveeeeee to see that 3.22! Merci!! tongue.gif

[Nice dream but..........you may be right, if Iraq plans to do business with the surrounding countries That have a much higher valued currency than theirs. ]

well wouldchip I don't know why you would say this Kap is one of few that will not put out the rv is coming tonight or the next day the next week or it's happen and the ust has held it up, I think you need to rethink what your are eating you don't know balogna from your salami , if you get my drift JMO

Poormandaddy, I had to give you a +1 for that one Kap doesnt blow smoke like others here.