Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Guru is a fake hope website

supremacy

Let me get this straight, we are bashing web sites, that's kinda like,the kettle on the fire, talking to the pot also on the fire, the kettle says to the pot, "why are you so ashy"

You hit it right on the nail!

I have friends that live by that site. I get calls from them telling me the RV has happened, UST in lockdown Etc..Etc..

This site makes them crazy, Many panic buy dinars only to wake up with no RV.

Sorry Blanche but its the truth

On the other hand I'm sure you make decent money off your site

"Capital as such is not evil; it is its wrong use that is evil. Capital in some form or other will always be needed."

MOHANDAS GANDHI, Harijan, Jul. 28, 1940

GO SHABS

Sorry, I' deaf the first language is american sign language and second language is English. thanks

This is hard to believe! My daughter teaches sign language and all of her students know the English language, and most are very proficient at writing it, and know how to type it. I would question the verbiage in the first statement that is so broken and disoriented, it almost seems to be intentional. Then the the one above( in this quote) that is fairly fluid. What are you trying to prove by using this as an excuse. Type out your statement in Word and spell check it and grammar check it in Word, then copy and paste it here. That will also give you a chance to think about the points that you really want to make. Sometimes, when we read (in black and white) the complaints we want to make about others, we decide that we really don't want to post it after all. Somethings are better left unsaid.

As far as your comment about Dinar Guru; I don't always agree with some of the things that he posts, but, he has been a round long enough to have read most of the junk like the most of us have and he has taken the time to bring a lot of the false statements and a lot of the missed guesses from a lot of the those people that are putting their names and voices out there for us to listen to and read.

Since you are supposedly a Newbie; you should take a little more time reading and studying this subject matter before you start casting dispersions about others. I for one was lurking in the back ground for several years, reading and watching those that were researching and discussing the Dinar before I joined this site. I don't agree with everyone here on this site or in the other sites, both present and those that have gone by the way side, but I will tell you this. If you have put 1/10th of the time and energy into this speculative investment as the Dinar Guru and the others that you might challenge, then and only then should you step forward with a complaint about someone else. There are a lot of smart people in this investment. And There are a lot of quacks out there that only want to make it painful for others and take advantage of them. It takes time for you to find those that you migrate too. But be assured! As you learn more you will migrate to those that are here for all the right reasons and you will leave the others behind.

You should be thankful that this site is here for you to be a part of. Read everything, believe very little and make up your own mind. But remember this! When you think you have it figured out, it will change and you will be disappointing and frustrated. Be patient and strong and you and I and everyone else in Dinar land will arrive at the RV at exactly the same time. NO ONE KNOWS THE TIME OR THE DATE OR THE REWARD! THIS IS JUST LIKE "LIVING" EVERY DAY! YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN THE END WILL COME!

Good luck and GOD Bless you!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Ah, the pain of the newly opened eyes of the newbie. It'll be ok, your skin will eventually grow as thick as ours, just buy a reserve or two, have them fall through (they always do) and a few months of "RV Sunday, cash in Monday" with some "Nuff Said" on top, and you'll get it.

Welcome to the Family! :blink:

Royce, my ASL teacher colleagues could not have said it better, and so glad you did...Hopefully our colleague here will take it in the positive and helpful manner intended .. There are always ways in which each and everyone one of us can improve our lives ;)

• Upvote 1

It's just a collection of tidbits takin from other websites. I would not be surprised if the person that runs that site also sell dinar. IMO. I go there for the humor. Come here for the news.

Right on Elix. I think that site is what makes me more pinchy faced that any other. I have been told just don't look at it. But it is kinda like the old saying. "Nobody wants to see a train wreck, yet you can't take your eyes off of it." I really am sad that, the unenlightened hit that site first. Cause you will totally believe the RV is just one key stroke away. I am one of those unenlightend,who had that unfortunate introduction into this very complicated world of dinar speak. So my level of angst at times is higher than most. Just sayin. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: