Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

renew of vip subcription

goldman

Why does it take so long for payment of subscription to show?

They update the system manually. The do not work on weekends. If you renewed your subscription, the current subscription will show on your account until it runs out, at that point your renewal will show. If you choose the Platinum option, when your current subscription runs out, the fields next to your subscription status will be blank.

-

Thanks Markinsa, I renewed my subscription hours before it ran out, the dinero is out of my account yet nothing shows in my VIP subscription or on current subscriptions. Like to be able to access VIP when I like.

You're still showing in the OSI Group, so you should still have access to the VIP sections. :twothumbs:

-

HI::

Trying to renew VIP membership for 6 months...expires on 2/20/2012.....have been unable to do so......have tried several times......(also wanting to use promotional discount)....any assistance would be greatly appreciated....TTHANK YOU!

Try this: https://www.dinarsupport.com/support/cart.php

Be sure you use the link listed in Markinsa's post. (see below) DO NOT enter your email address or try to log in.

Select your VIP package from the ones listed by clicking on "Order Now"

On the next page, enter your DV username - do not log in

Click "Add To Cart"

On the next page, enter promo code 20for2012 - click "validate code"

when the page refreshes, click the "Checkout" button.

On the next page, scroll past the Your Details section to "Payment Method" and complete

the questions asked then click on "Complete Order"

I just went through each of these steps myself and had no problems.

Hope this helps! emot-hug.gif

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1mhlFGTUb

Thank You to Markinsa and Iownay83.......I did download FIREFOX.....and it worked SOOOO well that I now seem to have two paid six month VIP subscriptions......LOL....these operator errors kill me........MUST NEED TO MEET A NEW OPERATOR!!

GOD BLESS US ALL! MAY HE HOLD YOU AND YOURS IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND!

MAYDAY