Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OK Here it is.

dinarck

Wow you still on duty? Are you getting paid overtime? What time you get off? You guys need a union rep.

Wow you still on duty? Are you getting paid overtime? What time you get off? You guys need a union rep.

And then the typical conspiracy about how people are trying to get you to sell your dinar. Hahaha... You think the CBI wants them back? Doubt it. No they only have pallets of crisp clean 25,000 notes going out to "investors" around the world. If you would do a little reading you would see in one of my other post that countries with undervalued currencies sell large amounts of that currency to fill their reserves with foreign currency. Huummm.... sounds kinda familiar.

And then the typical conspiracy about how people are trying to get you to sell your dinar. Hahaha... You think the CBI wants them back? Doubt it. No they only have pallets of crisp clean 25,000 notes going out to "investors" around the world. If you would do a little reading you would see in one of my other post that countries with undervalued currencies sell large amounts of that currency to fill their reserves with foreign currency. Huummm.... sounds kinda familiar.

Reading is not required when you have all the "experts" telling you everything you "need" with regard to the Dinar! :lol:

The budget talk the other day was a great example - Lots of people clamoring for the "rate" and it was right in plain view - 117Trillion Dinar = $100 Billion - strange that most did not notice it..... :blink:

• Upvote 1

Reading is not required when you have all the "experts" telling you everything you "need" with regard to the Dinar! :lol:

The budget talk the other day was a great example - Lots of people clamoring for the "rate" and it was right in plain view - 117Trillion Dinar = $100 Billion - strange that most did not notice it..... :blink:

Yep, that was comical.

• Upvote 1

Dinarck, I had no idea you had been locked up in LOP land, when did that happen? Like you, I'm really glad they didn't just kick your hiney to the curb because I don't want to read a one sided view/interpretation of current events with no opposing views, I like the LOPsided version as well. :lol: Anyway, I didn't vote in the poll but I'll crown you King of the Lopsters, since this is your domain. Wear the crown proudly during your stay but I hope you get out soon.

• Upvote 3

No you are trying to promote propaganda which is anti RV. I'm not exchanging my dinars Until the RV. If anybody is really believing you that is like believing okie and the boys. This is just entertainment for me until the RV happens.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

No you are trying to promote propaganda which is anti RV. I'm not exchanging my dinars Until the RV. If anybody is really believing you that is like believing okie and the boys. This is just entertainment for me until the RV happens.

Will you at least attempt to explain this RV you are so positive will happen? Please. Show everyone reading this that you comprehend what you are saying and tell us how a hyperinflated currency can overnight come back to a non hyperinflated state. Let me help you out here with a fact. There is only one way it can be done overnight. Its called a redenomination which you clearly dont understand.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dinarck, I had no idea you had been locked up in LOP land, when did that happen? Like you, I'm really glad they didn't just kick your hiney to the curb because I don't want to read a one sided view/interpretation of current events with no opposing views, I like the LOPsided version as well. :lol: Anyway, I didn't vote in the poll but I'll crown you King of the Lopsters, since this is your domain. Wear the crown proudly during your stay but I hope you get out soon.

Thanks Bee. Appreciate your kind words.

Will you at least attempt to explain this RV you are so positive will happen? Please. Show everyone reading this that you comprehend what you are saying and tell us how a hyperinflated currency can overnight come back to a non hyperinflated state. Let me help you out here with a fact. There is only one way it can be done overnight. Its called a redenomination which you clearly dont understand.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a credible reply..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

dinarc, in all seriousness, i have to give you credit, you always answer, and you sure fight your fight.

the poll wasnt to bash anyone, it was in fun, i have seen other polls about pumpers, i didnt win, but for some reason i was on it.

you might find this hard to believe, and it might not matter, but i really like you, i think you have major ballllls.

• Upvote 2

dinarc, in all seriousness, i have to give you credit, you always answer, and you sure fight your fight.

the poll wasnt to bash anyone, it was in fun, i have seen other polls about pumpers, i didnt win, but for some reason i was on it.

you might find this hard to believe, and it might not matter, but i really like you, i think you have major ballllls.

That was my thoughts on the poll, see who/what wins, have a few laughs etc.

As for dinarck, I appreciate the in your face, here it is, matter of fact type presentation. For me it's a breathe of fresh air over the multiples of BS posts located elsewhere on this forum.

+ for you for coming in here and giving dinarck a chance to respond to you!

Actually sonny I took no offense to the poll. As a matter of fact I got a kick out of it. Last time I checked I only had 17 votes though. Guess I am gonna have to work harder. Lol. Just kidding. I really feel no need to defend myself because the lopster label is just silly. I no the whole poll was just a goof and its all in good fun.

Believe it or not I have respect for you as well. Even though I know you are wrong Lol at least you stick up for what you believe is correct and that is comendable. Sure we have had some heated exchanges in the past but that is to be expected from 2 people who each know they are right. No matter how this turns out there is no ill will here. Now go out there and get me some votes. Haha

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 1

Class act calling others "idiots". Is that how you address those that disagree with you in the real world or do you just have the guts to do it here from behind your keyboard? Either way it says alot about the person you are. Best to the rest

Yes Caz...if your only argument is "then you should sell your dinar" you qualify as an idiot in my book...bring something to the debate for a change...man up.

*************************Enough with calling members idiots*****************************

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes Caz...if your only argument is "then you should sell your dinar" you qualify as an idiot in my book...bring something to the debate for a change...man up.

jmw, the times we have crossed paths through pm or on a forum, you really seem like a decent guy with morale.

with this being said, how can you be on ddb, all they do is rip on people and call everyone idiots, and pumpers.

i know to some extreme it is very true, there are a lot of pumpers, but do you feel it is right to call people idiots?

especially ones who you have come to know? it doesnt seem right.

there are people on there calling some liars, on there kids being very ill, fighting a 2 year battle.

does this seem right to you?

i-we know how you feel, and that is cool, but how can you play morale police, then turn to that website?

am i wrong for asking this?

• Upvote 1

i know to some extreme it is very true, there are a lot of pumpers, but do you feel it is right to call people idiots?

It's a fair question...but the above is the answer...look how many dinar sites are out there and look how many of them consistently claim a pending RV...do you think they are doing it to help people or are they are doing it to profit off of them?

Shame on me but I sincerely feel bad that people are doing this.

Edited by jmw

It's a fair question...but the above is the answer...look how many dinar sites are out there and look how many of them consistently claim a pending RV...do you think they are doing it to help people or are they are doing it to profit off of them?

Shame on me but I sincerely feel bad that people are doing this.

listen, i agree, but by now dont you think that everyone knows that there full of it?

i feel what you guys do is just as bad, what if it does rv to $.10 and you guys bashing made someone sell, how would you feel then.

dont you think it is up to the person to make up there own minds?

i have a masters degree, i am no idiot, and i truly feel it will rv, because with all your facts, there has never been a case like this ever, and iraq has the resources to rv.

them going neutral makes no sense to me. so i feel it will rv.......so i am a fool?

i dont just mean you here, but your whole ddb group

if any of you redenomers want to debate right now, bring it, i have my A game tonight

• Upvote 3

listen, i agree, but by now dont you think that everyone knows that there full of it?

i feel what you guys do is just as bad, what if it does rv to $.10 and you guys bashing made someone sell, how would you feel then.

i have a masters degree, i am no idiot, and i truly feel it will rv, because with all your facts, there has never been a case like this ever, and iraq has the resources to rv.

them going neutral makes no sense to me. so i feel it will rv.......so i am a fool?

if any of you redenomers want to debate right now, bring it, i have my A game tonight

dinar d bags is a site like any other dinar site...they just try to expose some of the people who make claims that are incorrect or flat out lies...

You're definitely not a fool....regardless of your education...it will never RV overnight to .10...at best it will continue to slow grow...odds are they will redenominate...but please explain how they can pay for it...let's say it does rv to $.10...what happens to salaries and loans...are those adjusted...are domestic prices changed or only imported prices?

What about accounts receivable?...do they owe the invoice about or is it adjusted? would love to hear your thoughts....

Edited by jmw
  • Upvote 1

dinardbags is a site like any other dinar site...they just try to expose some of the people who make claims that are incorrect or flat out lies...

You're definitely not a fool....regardless of your education...it will never RV overnight to .10...at best it will continue to slow grow...odds are they will redenominate...but please explain how they can pay for it...let's say it does rv to $.10...what happens to salaries and loans...are those adjusted...are domestic prices changed or only imported prices?

What about accounts receivable?...do they owe the invoice about or is it adjusted? would love to hear your thoughts....

the questions you ask are what they have been working on for 5+ years now.

how can they pay for it?

a. they can pay for it in many ways, they stretch it out over 30-40 years, they can trade oil to pay for it, countries can use it to make there dollar stronger. its all done by electronic transfer, iraq doesnt need to pay for it all at once, if there willing to rv, these countries will work with them.

they would need to change monetary policies, everything would get adjusted. i know you guys always say that they need u.s.d to cover it, but when it rv's it all rv's and goes in electronically. all prices will be adjusted upon a rate change rd/or rv.

china rv'd 30% not what were looking for, but they made it work, its taking so long, because there trying to get it right.

• Upvote 1

you didn't answer the questions...yes china RV'd 30%...but they didn't 1000%...doesn't matter if it is electronic or physical...somebody has to give you your money...and I'm pretty sure you don't want oil or for it to take 30 to 40 years...so what about loans?..what about salaries?

they have 60 billion in reserves...they bring in about 170 billion a year in oil production....you think they are going to give all of that up?

• Upvote 1

you didn't answer the questions...yes china RV'd 30%...but they didn't 1000%...doesn't matter if it is electronic or physical...somebody has to give you your money...and I'm pretty sure you don't want oil or for it to take 30 to 40 years...so what about loans?..what about salaries?

they have 60 billion in reserves...they bring in about 170 billion a year in oil production....you think they are going to give all of that up?

i clearly answered your questions, but here we go again. lol

the u.s treasury at some point will get our dinar (well mine, you sold yours, i had too) they can trade with iraq, oil, long stretched out payments, keeping some in our reserves.

everything will get adjusted, when there monetary policy changes, the rate will change, the loans will get adjusted, everyone will get payed the new rate, it will all be adjusted to fit the new exchange rate, it makes sense, if there dollar is worth more and they adjust everything it will work out, the only problem i see with them rv'ing, and none of the concerns you guys say even matter to me, is inflation, it will go through the roof, that to me is going to be there greatest obsticle

and they will not give up all 170 bil a year, but i will say that if it builds purchasing power for the people, they will bend a little.

I realize your comments are aimed at jmw - but I will chime in with my opinion.

Not even close to enough people realize what is going on with the pumper network, that imo is a sad thing!

I agree that it would feel bad if someone sold their dinar and it did rv, however I believe that a pumper getting people to over leverage themselves because of the imminent rv at $3+ or whatever number they are using now, would be and is, far worse! People have already lost in a big way because of that nonsense! I also agree that people should make up their own minds, but you know as well as the rest of us, that it simply will not happen. Look at the forum tonight, loads of people actively reading the "rumors" hoping for the next "cash-in" timeframe.

I think that there is potential over time for a modest rv, possibly nearing $.10 - I would be ecstatic if I was wrong and the $3+ crowd was right! :)

I realize your comments are aimed at jmw - but I will chime in with my opinion.

Not even close to enough people realize what is going on with the pumper network, that imo is a sad thing!

I agree that it would feel bad if someone sold their dinar and it did rv, however I believe that a pumper getting people to over leverage themselves because of the imminent rv at $3+ or whatever number they are using now, would be and is, far worse! People have already lost in a big way because of that nonsense! I also agree that people should make up their own minds, but you know as well as the rest of us, that it simply will not happen. Look at the forum tonight, loads of people actively reading the "rumors" hoping for the next "cash-in" timeframe.

I think that there is potential over time for a modest rv, possibly nearing $.10 - I would be ecstatic if I was wrong and the $3+ crowd was right! :)

but people will believe what they want, i see anything over $1.00 never happening, but if 1 person sells and it rv's at .10 that is worse than okie, who everyone knows is lying

ok jmw, my turn, why would iraq go neutral or devalue (which it would be) and take a step backwards

why would it take so long to rd, it is a simple process, take 3-0's off and go about there lives?

i clearly answered your questions, but here we go again. lol

the u.s treasury at some point will get our dinar (well mine, you sold yours, i had too) they can trade with iraq, oil, long stretched out payments, keeping some in our reserves.

everything will get adjusted, when there monetary policy changes, the rate will change, the loans will get adjusted, everyone will get payed the new rate, it will all be adjusted to fit the new exchange rate, it makes sense, if there dollar is worth more and they adjust everything it will work out, the only problem i see with them rv'ing, and none of the concerns you guys say even matter to me, is inflation, it will go through the roof, that to me is going to be there greatest obsticle

and they will not give up all 170 bil a year, but i will say that if it builds purchasing power for the people, they will bend a little.

90% of their annual revenue comes from oil sales...so how much of that do you think they are going to give up so they can give it to the US treasury to pay for dinar?...and if they gave ALL of it up it would take them years to cover what YOU hold...what value does that do them?...so if everything gets adjusted at what point...it it RV's 100% or 1000% do they keep changing their loans and salaries every time the value changes?

It's an exchange rate yet your premise is that that domestic loans will change overnight?...same with salaries...and if they adjust the salaries people will make less dinars per year....so they would not have an increase in purchasing power would they?...based on your theory...only YOU investors would make a lot of money and there would be little or no value for Iraqis...would you pay be adjusted based on the dollars exchange value?

• Upvote 1

90% of their annual revenue comes from oil sales...so how much of that do you think they are going to give up so they can give it to the US treasury to pay for dinar?...and if they gave ALL of it up it would take them years to cover what YOU hold...what value does that do them?...so if everything gets adjusted at what point...it it RV's 100% or 1000% do they keep changing their loans and salaries every time the value changes?

It's an exchange rate yet your premise is that that domestic loans will change overnight?...same with salaries...and if they adjust the salaries people will make less dinars per year....so they would not have an increase in purchasing power would they?...based on your theory...only YOU investors would make a lot of money and there would be little or no value for Iraqis...would you pay be adjusted based on the dollars exchange value?

thats not true, there pay rates will go up to, so there purchasing power will go up, come on thats common sense.

question's for you my friend

if they dont need a new currency to rd, which they dont, take 3-0's off its pretty easy, why dont they just rd then

you would have to agree they need a new currency (small denoms, which they admit to needing) if they are to rv though, if they were going to rd, then why are they waiting for the new currency to come out.

why would iraq go neutral, or its actually devaluing by rd'ing. that makes no sense.