Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OK Here it is.

dinarck

i am just saying what there saying, there saying there going to raise the exchange rate, the big question is how.

why would they rv?

answer: to attract foreign investors, so they can supply jobs through the private sector.

if they were going to rd, why havent they?

all you have to do is tell everyone to take the 3-0's off there notes, vendors off the price, and tell the peole the new notes are coming, its pretty simple actually

they might be saying in most articles there rd'ing, but there actions are those of a country who is about to rv.

and you rd'ers say it has never happened in the history of the world, answer me this when in the history of the world has a currency been so undervalued? the answer is never.........fact

Well my opinion is they havent RDed yet because they have been busy filling their foreign resevers by selling pallets of dinar around the world. When the time is right (like soon) they will go ahead with the RD or they wont RD and continue to use the IQD indefinitley and maybe slowly rise over time but 100,000% overnight? No way.

So you didn't say the dinar would back the dinar?

can you read, i think it is pretty cool, that i am in here dueling it out with you guys, is it called for, for you to be an azz.

by the way the answer is yes it all rv's, but your thinking is probably right, cbi will drive to every investors house and drop off a pile of u.s.d for your dinar.

its electronically done.

Well my opinion is they havent RDed yet because they have been busy filling their foreign resevers by selling pallets of dinar around the world. When the time is right (like soon) they will go ahead with the RD or they wont RD and continue to use the IQD indefinitley and maybe slowly rise over time but 100,000% overnight? No way.

do you read the articles, cbi has admitted that they are buying dinar back, not horse and buggying dinar to all who wants it. or did i read 48 articles wrong, and there not buying back dinar.

• Upvote 2

If I were the CBI, and knew that the currency I had in my control would become worth trillions of dollars after an RV, I think I would print up another 60 trillion dinar before I RV'ed and just hang onto it.

no offense lots, but your kinda acting like the lop version okie now, i will not debate with you any longer today, your obviously getting flustured, so i will just let the me and You debate go away for now, but dinarc if you would like to continue i will be around for a little bit.

• Upvote 2

Sonny, it's just the logical conclusion of your argument that the dinar can back itself. If you can RV paper with paper to back it, what difference does it make how much paper you have?

I don't think anyone would accept your RV'ed paper, but good luck with that.

Edited by lotsofdinar
  • Downvote 1

can you read, i think it is pretty cool, that i am in here dueling it out with you guys, is it called for, for you to be an azz.

by the way the answer is yes it all rv's, but your thinking is probably right, cbi will drive to every investors house and drop off a pile of u.s.d for your dinar.

its electronically done.

do you read the articles, cbi has admitted that they are buying dinar back, not horse and buggying dinar to all who wants it. or did i read 48 articles wrong, and there not buying back dinar.

If you are speaking of the auctions then this has been hammered to death. The auctions are nothing more than daily business and do not remove dinar from circulation. If you believe I am wrong then show where the number of dinar in circulation is going down. Lets assume that the CBI is buying back Dinar so they can RV. Then let me get this straight. The CBI is paying billions in USD to buy their own currency so that they can then own it and RV 1000 times its currenct worth? Haha.. Wow.. wish the Fed would be able to pull that off. Talk about a great investment. A guaranteed 100,000% return. Not bad. Especially just because Shabs says so.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you are speaking of the auctions then this has been hammered to death. The auctions are nothing more than daily business and do not remove dinar from circulation. If you believe I am wrong then show where the number of dinar in circulation is going down. Lets assume that the CBI is buying back Dinar so they can RV. Then let me get this straight. The CBI is paying billions in USD to buy their own currency so that they can then own it and RV 1000 times its currenct worth? Haha.. Wow.. wish the Fed would be able to pull that off. Talk about a great investment. A guaranteed 100,000% return. Not bad. Especially just because Shabs says so.

i must of read it wrong 97 times and i will never read the usa today again (those liars) what do you think they were doing when the iran-usd currency scandal broke, its because the cbi was selling usd for there dinar back, and the usd ended up in iran-syria, plus cbi has admitted to buying back dinar for usd. so with those facts, if you still believe the numbers that cbi is throwing out there, than that is on you.....

• Upvote 1

i must of read it wrong 97 times and i will never read the usa today again (those liars) what do you think they were doing when the iran-usd currency scandal broke, its because the cbi was selling usd for there dinar back, and the usd ended up in iran-syria, plus cbi has admitted to buying back dinar for usd. so with those facts, if you still believe the numbers that cbi is throwing out there, than that is on you.....

There are many reasons why the CBI buys dinar with USD and none of them are because of a RV. Dinar is needed to pay salaries, fund projects, ect. Those with a one tract GO RV mind see this as a pending RV but then again they see everything as a pending RV and they have for years.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There are many reasons why the CBI buys dinar with USD and none of them are because of a RV. Dinar is needed to pay salaries, fund projects, ect. Those with a one tract GO RV mind see this as a pending RV but then again they see everything as a pending RV and they have for years.

so iraq would release there most valued currency (usd) for toliet paper? its not a one tract dinar mind, its common sense, they would buy it back to get control of the situation, so when the value increases, it makes the process a lot easier, if you would do a u-banger out of negativeville, you would actually see that there actions are heading them towards a rv, smaller notes, sweeping the streets of there dinar, its pretty easy to follow.

oh ya, you never answered the question i asked here a while ago, name one country that was ever this undervalued in the history of the world?

• Upvote 3

so iraq would release there most valued currency (usd) for toliet paper? its not a one tract dinar mind, its common sense, they would buy it back to get control of the situation, so when the value increases, it makes the process a lot easier, if you would do a u-banger out of negativeville, you would actually see that there actions are heading them towards a rv, smaller notes, sweeping the streets of there dinar, its pretty easy to follow.

oh ya, you never answered the question i asked here a while ago, name one country that was ever this undervalued in the history of the world?

The diar has just as much value than the USD it just takes higher face valued notes and more notes but it all has value USD and Dinar. Contrary to forum fact belief dinar is used in Iraq and like I said it is needed for Gov projects, salaries and such. So the cycle continues of buying dinar with USD and buying USD with dinar and selling dinar to add to the foreign reserves. Plus banks throughout Iraq turn in USD that they have accumulated for dinar to loan out or for withdrawls for Iraqis or whatever. This is all common place and has been established through endless debate and research that has been done on this very site and I for one feel that you would be all over this fact. Unless you just brush off these facts to assume that all the dinar is being "sucked' out of Iraq then it is really clear that it is all due to daily business in Iraq.

You still haven't addressed the issue of Iraq being able to "RV" themselves tens of trillions of worth out of thin air just because they say so. When can the US do this or Greece or Spain or any country for that matter?

By the way. The IQD isnt just undervalued it is in a hyperinflated state. There is a big difference between a currency that is undervalued and not in a hyperinflated state (China) and one that is undervalued and in a hyperinflated state (Iraq). This is why a RV is impossible for Iraq. Hyperinflated currencies do not RV back to a non-hyperinflated state. Now I will ask you to please show one that ever has.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The diar has just as much value than the USD it just takes higher face valued notes and more notes but it all has value USD and Dinar. Contrary to forum fact belief dinar is used in Iraq and like I said it is needed for Gov projects, salaries and such. So the cycle continues of buying dinar with USD and buying USD with dinar and selling dinar to add to the foreign reserves. Plus banks throughout Iraq turn in USD that they have accumulated for dinar to loan out or for withdrawls for Iraqis or whatever. This is all common place and has been established through endless debate and research that has been done on this very site and I for one feel that you would be all over this fact. Unless you just brush off these facts to assume that all the dinar is being "sucked' out of Iraq then it is really clear that it is all due to daily business in Iraq.

You still haven't addressed the issue of Iraq being able to "RV" themselves tens of trillions of worth out of thin air just because they say so. When can the US do this or Greece or Spain or any country for that matter?

your kind reaching, so your saying all of these "rv" actions are just coincidence?

loans? 80% of iraqis dont even have a bank account. it would be the equal of a person with A 400 credit rating getting a loan for a $500,000 house, there loans are few and far between.

CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION, WHEN IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, DATING BACK TO THE PARTING OF THE RED SEA, HAS A CURRENCY BEEN THIS UNDERVALUED.....PLEASE ANSWER.......PLEASE ANSWER.........PLEASE ANSWER.

as much value?

cbi has stated 100 or so times that they need to lower the amount of currency these people have to take to the store, and how they need less cash needed for transactions. or rv, have smaller notes, and move on

• Upvote 1

your kind reaching, so your saying all of these "rv" actions are just coincidence?

loans? 80% of iraqis dont even have a bank account. it would be the equal of a person with A 400 credit rating getting a loan for a $500,000 house, there loans are few and far between.

CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION, WHEN IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, DATING BACK TO THE PARTING OF THE RED SEA, HAS A CURRENCY BEEN THIS UNDERVALUED.....PLEASE ANSWER.......PLEASE ANSWER.........PLEASE ANSWER.

as much value?

cbi has stated 100 or so times that they need to lower the amount of currency these people have to take to the store, and how they need less cash needed for transactions. or rv, have smaller notes, and move on

Venezuela. They have lots of oil and actually they have infrastructure and an economy. I posted the link in this very thread. Guess what. They RDed because it was impossible for them to RV out of a hyperinflated state the same way it is impossible for Iraq to do so. Now I know you are going to go on a rant about how Iraq isn't Venezuela but the rules of economics goes for all countries. 100,000% RVs are impossible. Venezuela is proof of that. If they could have "RVed" themselves tens of trillions in worth they would have but instead they Rded because that is what hyperinflated currencies do. When is Vietnam going to "RV"? There is a whole list of countries around the world whose currencies are in a hyperinflated state and they will continue that way unless they RD.

You still have yet to show an example of one country that RVed their way out of a hyperinflated state. I dont care how much oil Iraq has its still impossible.

You are correct here. They have stated this 100s of times and this is exactly what a redenomination will do. Shabs has said numerous times they will RD. Every remove zeros article is about RD. RD is what is being planned.

Edited by dinarck

It isn't undervalued...it is right about where it should be for the amount in circulation...it is backed 100%...there is just a lot of it....please tell me why you think it is undervalued?

To answer your question...China is way more undervalued then the dinar is...and they do it on purpose so that they have a trade advantage.

the value of the currency is specifically based on the amount the CBI is willing to pay to get it back...if they aren't willing to pay the current exchange rate then it drops until they are willing to pay it...which is why it can only increase slowly....speaking of world history....can you name one time that there was an overnight increase in excess of 30%?...ever...ever...ever.

jmw..you are wrong on the china currency...china is 6 to 1 against the dollar. iqd is 1170 to 1. when you make a statement as fact that is totally wrong, you loose all credibility.

A currency being undervalued has nothing to do with its value to the USD, it has to do with the assets and economy of the nation that issues the currency.

China has been intentionally undervaluing their currency for many years now, a complaint that many nations (including the US) that trade with China have remarked on/complained about numerous times. Several months ago, the trading restrictions were very slightly relaxed allowing it to appreciate a little bit, but most nations still view the yuan as being intentionally undervalued to gain a competitive edge in trade agreements.

Here is a LINK to an article from late January of this year stating that the IMF is reviewing the yuan to determine if it China is still substantially undervaluing the yuan.

• Upvote 2

Yes Caz...if your only argument is "then you should sell your dinar" you qualify as an idiot in my book...bring something to the debate for a change...man up.

"man up"? Really. "bring something to the table"? I don't present myself as all knowing,because of this I don't feel the need to push my beliefs or agenda on anyone. The only thing I see that you bring is a one sided negative view on this investment. Which would be cool for the 1st couplel posts,but after countless posts that either berate others or push the RD bandwagon it gets old. We get your view and have for quite some time.Your opinion is exactly that and I respect it. I've read where others are "idiots","delusional","lack the basic knowledge of economics", "live in a fantasyland",&"don't understand or comprehend what Iraq has been saying" . Question: which of the above best describes you seeing that you once were invested in the Dinar?As I'm sure someone with you're intelligence would not have jumped into this or any other investment without doing your due diligence,right?You're not someone that is easily led,right? Or live in some type of fantasyland,right? I will give u some credit for at least selling out based on your beliefs. I characterize you and others as "reverse pumpers" simply cause of your unrelenting my way or the highway view on this investment. Do you dislike the "pumpers" because they prey on the unknowing or is it because they were able to get one over on you and your ego won't allow you to admit it? Either way you're no better or smarter than the rest. People that are easily led are so no matter what the vehicle or circumstance. Everyone has the tools available to make they're own decisions,so in my opinion they should be allowed to. If you have'nt already and you want to do good based on you're beliefs, why not start up a website to alert/inform? IMO you have an agenda based on revenge and thats not good. Please accept these as my opinions as I DO WISH YOU WELL IN YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't present myself as all knowing

It's not about you or me Caz...the whole point IS to have an opinion...I have been in this for many years and have learned a lot...and if I want to share that I will...I don't do it for you since I know you don't want my opinion...but like I said, it isn't about you and I could care less if you want my opinion or not. I for one wish you had an opinion on something other than why I am here. I am sure many others could care less about our little exchange here as it is a total waste of time and has nothing to do with if the dinar will RV or not...so instead of whining about me debate the merits of my opinion...that's what I would do if you had an opinion. But I promise this is the last time I will respond to one of your post directed at me unless it is specifically related to dinar.

Edited by jmw
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It's not about you or me Caz...the whole point IS to have an opinion...I have been in this for many years and have learned a lot...and if I want to share that I will...I don't do it for you since I know you don't want my opinion...but like I said, it isn't about you and I could care less if you want my opinion or not. I for one wish you had an opinion on something other than why I am here. I am sure many others could care less about our little exchange here as it is a total waste of time and has nothing to do with if the dinar will RV or not...so instead of whining about me debate the merits of my opinion...that's what I would do if you had an opinion. But I promise this is the last time I will respond to one of your post directed at me unless it is specifically related to dinar.

Like I said I respect your opinion and always have.But thats not the point and you know it, IMO its the approach you take. I asked several questions in my previous post and found that you chose not to answer any,no need to now as I think that in itself speaks volumes. As I said I wish you well in the future. P.S. No name calling was used in mine or JMW's response.

Bump- I am responsible for my actions & I respect the job u and others do for this site.

Thank you brother!! I am just trying to keep things from getting out of hand!

We are all adults here but we sometimes get caught up with the stress of this investment and these threads go south real fast and I don't want to see that happen!

Nothing wrong with a good debate or even a good disagreement as long as we keep our heads above water!wink.gif

Caz, I have never had any issues with you and I look at you as a great member that is always helping this site to become better!tip_hat.gif

Thanks AgainBump

• Upvote 3