Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OK Here it is.

dinarck

i don't know if your being serious or joking.

this has absolutely nothing to do with iraq.

Well, seeing how this exactly what Iraq has been saying on an almost daily basis for months that they are planning and are in the process of doing then I would say that it has everything to with Iraq.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Well, seeing how this exactly what Iraq has been saying on an almost daily basis for months that they are planning and are in the process of doing then I would say that it has everything to with Iraq.

what proof do you have that they are actually in the process of doing this? i hope you dont try to use iraqi articles, because everyone knows that they tell the truth! :blink:

Edited by nawty1
  • Upvote 2

what proof do you have that they are actually in the process of doing this? i hope you dont try to use iraqi articles, because everyone knows that they tell the truth! :blink:

No your right. Only cluess people on dinar forums, wannabe gurus, and dinar pumpers tell the truth like how they are pulling all the zero notes out of circulation or the three zeros are really coming off the exchange rate.

It is a fact that Iraq has been and still is in the process of a redenomination. They have been educating the Iraqi people for months about it. If you think they are trying to cover up a massive RV which is impossible then fine. So be it. No debate here will change that.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

No your right. Only cluess people on dinar forums, wannabe gurus, and dinar pumpers tell the truth like how they are pulling all the zero notes out of circulation or the three zeros are really coming off the exchange rate.

It is a fact that Iraq has been and still is in the process of a redenomination. They have been educating the Iraqi people for months about it. If you think they are trying to cover up a massive RV which is impossible then fine. So be it. No debate here will change that.

what does gurus, and pumpers have to do with them rv'ing or not?

how is it a fact that they are rd'ing?

how is a rv impossible?

Edited by nawty1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

well, Dinarick it seems you are trying to prove folks wrong and then the question will always come up why are u even on here still if an RD is absolutely the only way they can do this process and no Rv is possible. People will start to question your motives just like you question others on the other side of the spectrum. I think that is fair to say is it NOT?bottom line you can yell RD all you want and people can yell RV all they want that doesnt change the fact you know any more than the go Rver does. It seems you are trying to prove something that is still speculation at best. I have seen the articles that have came out about regarding Iraq to venzuela, france, etc. but they also said they had much to learn from them as well and you can take that at face value the way you want to interpret it. Point being we dont know what will happen so we wait and see, tell me what else can we do?

P.S i dont see Legolas, or JMW, or any of the other lopsters anymore because frankly they either sold off or gave up one or the 2

the only one i see is you and keepem and even keepem has said he stays because he feels they could still pull it off somehow. what's your excuse?

O i forgot lotsofdinar

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

what does gurus, and pumpers have to do with them rv'ing or not?

how is a rv impossible?

I dont think that is the question. I think the question is how is one possible? They have 60 trillion dinar in exsistence, over 30 trillion of that outside banks, Iraqis walking around with stacks of 25,000 notes to buy shoes, an endless supply of crisp 25,000 notes being sold by the pallet daily to "investors", and no end in sight. The IQD is in a hyperinflated state. It doesnt go back to a non hyperinflated state without a redenomination or 50 years of slow gradual increases in the exchange rate as an actual economy is built. Maybe not 50 years maybe sooner but it wont be overnight. Have you ever asked yourself why no other country has ever suddenly decided to increase their currency value by 1000 times? Or even 2 times for that matter. Its impossible. Bottom line.

well, Dinarick it seems you are trying to prove folks wrong and then the question will laways come up why are u even on here still if an RD is absolutely the only way they can do this process and no Rv is possible. People will start to question your motives just like you question others on the other side of the spectrum. I think that is fair to say is it NOT?bottom line you can yell RD all you want and people can yell RV all they want that doesnt change the fact you know any more than the go Rver does. It seems you are trying to prove something that is still speculation at best. I have seen the articles that have came out about regarding Iraq to venzuela, france, etc. but they also said they had much to learn from them as well and you can take that at face value the way you want to interpret it. Point being we dont know what will happen so we wait and see, tell me what else can we do?

Ok easy. We got the typical why are you here and the its all speculation and nobody knows. What we do know is this whole fiasco has been hyped into oblivion by wishful thinkers and pumpers with less than good motives and agendas. I only speak the truth with every post. If you think other wise please point out where I am wrong so we can discuss it and hopefully others will get something out of the exchange.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I dont think that is the question. I think the question is how is one possible? They have 60 trillion dinar in exsistence, over 30 trillion of that outside banks, Iraqis walking around with stacks of 25,000 notes to buy shoes, an endless supply of crisp 25,000 notes being sold by the pallet daily to "investors", and no end in sight. The IQD is in a hyperinflated state. It doesnt go back to a non hyperinflated state without a redenomination or 50 years of slow gradual increases in the exchange rate as an actual economy is built. Maybe not 50 years maybe sooner but it wont be overnight. Have you ever asked yourself why no other country has ever suddenly decided to increase their currency value by 1000 times? Or even 2 times for that matter. Its impossible. Bottom line.

the reason why no other country has increased there currency 1000 times, is simple, there has never been a time were a currency was 3000 times undervalued.

if you want, i teach a class at my alma mater berkeley in june, if you send me your info i will let you attend for free.

your points are made out of nonsense and anger, not intelligence, they have been stating for months that they have been selling u.s.d for dinar in numerous articles, there here you should maybe read them.

it sounds like you feel you are in a bad investment, like i tell all my kids, if you think you are in something you can't handle, get out, investing isn't for everyone.

Edited by nawty1
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Go away. Your brain passed away years ago. Please leave. I am being nice. Leave your dinar on the front stoop and GOOOOO AWAAAAY!!! ;)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

the reason why no other country has increased there currency 1000 times, is simple, there has never been a time were a currency was 3000 times undervalued.

if you want, i teach a class at my alma mater berkeley in june, if you send me your info i will let you attend for free.

your points are made out of nonsense and anger, not intelligence, they have been stating for months that they have been selling u.s.d for dinar in numerous articles, there here you should maybe read them.

it sounds like you feel you are in a bad investment, like i tell all my kids, if you think you are in something you can't handle, get out, investing isn't for everyone.

Wow! Ok. So no countries currency has ever been undervalued huh? I just posted a link to one. Venezuelas. They have a lot of oil too remember. Guess what. The US has a lot of oil. Many countries have a lot of oil. So what. If you think that Iraq can create 60 trillion USD worth of currency overnight by Shabibi saying so then I dont know what to tell you. Have you even stopped to consider the mass hyperinflation that would instantly cause in Iraq? Maybe you can teach your next class on it. Not trying to be snide just saying.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Go away. Your brain passed away years ago. Please leave. I am being nice. Leave your dinar on the front stoop and GOOOOO AWAAAAY!!! ;)

Im the one whos brain passed away? I have read your post and I have to say, come on dude. Go RV is meaningless. Try using that brain of yours to show where I am wrong instead of whining.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 8

What support is there that this is the case? It was devalued due to hyperinflation over years to ~3x worse than it is now. But now the economy (even if half in dollars) is working (inflation is ok, GDP is going up). So the basic parameters of the economy, like the value of the money supply (dinar value * size) seems to be ok. A bit off one way or the other even 2 or 3x, could be. But, 3000x off?
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

well, Dinarick it seems you are trying to prove folks wrong and then the question will always come up why are u even on here still if an RD is absolutely the only way they can do this process and no Rv is possible. People will start to question your motives just like you question others on the other side of the spectrum. I think that is fair to say is it NOT?bottom line you can yell RD all you want and people can yell RV all they want that doesnt change the fact you know any more than the go Rver does. It seems you are trying to prove something that is still speculation at best. I have seen the articles that have came out about regarding Iraq to venzuela, france, etc. but they also said they had much to learn from them as well and you can take that at face value the way you want to interpret it. Point being we dont know what will happen so we wait and see, tell me what else can we do?

P.S i dont see Legolas, or JMW, or any of the other lopsters anymore because frankly they either sold off or gave up one or the 2

the only one i see is you and keepem and even keepem has said he stays because he feels they could still pull it off somehow. what's your excuse?

O i forgot lotsofdinar

Legolas was banned by Adam for allegedly soliciting e-mails...I suspect he'd be right in the middle of this if he were allowed...not sure about JMW..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In looking over the document that Dinark posted; It was, without a doubt, a great explanation of what was going to occur, at the time, before the Venezuelan RD. The only thing that my brain was telling me was " Why can't Iraq spell it out this well? I mean are the translations really that bad? Iraq has had plenty of opportunities to suppress speculation. Saleh could have done this, easy enough. He speaks english really well. Guy's, with all respect, this situation is like no other before.

• Upvote 1

The title of the OP was "OK Here It Is." Ok, here WHAT is? Nothing more than another OPINION, based on a retrospective, historical look at another country whose underlying economic conditions are NOT identical to Iraq's. And, oh, by the way, spiced up with a healthy dose of negativism, which the poster would have you believe is "reality."

Sorry bud, but I choose not to live in your world. If you choose to adhere to this consistently negative attitude, medical research conclusively shows you'll eventually do the rest of us a favor and die early. There is nothing out there that is even remotely conclusive regarding RD vs. RV. Convince yourself one way or another if you want to, but this remains a SPECULATIVE investment. Wake up, smell the coffee and enjoy your life.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

frustration.gif

I think the graphic is pretty funny! Curious though, did you take a look at what he posted or just post?

The title of the OP was "OK Here It Is." Ok, here WHAT is? Nothing more than another OPINION, based on a retrospective, historical look at another country whose underlying economic conditions are NOT identical to Iraq's. And, oh, by the way, spiced up with a healthy dose of negativism, which the poster would have you believe is "reality."

Sorry bud, but I choose not to live in your world. If you choose to adhere to this consistently negative attitude, medical research conclusively shows you'll eventually do the rest of us a favor and die early. There is nothing out there that is even remotely conclusive regarding RD vs. RV. Convince yourself one way or another if you want to, but this remains a SPECULATIVE investment. Wake up, smell the coffee and enjoy your life.

Sheesh, calm yourself down a bit! If this area is that bothersome for you don't click on the tab. You are right, this is a SPECULATIVE investment, and the l o p scenario is part of it, something we all HOPE will not happen!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Haha. Alright. You are correct that Venezuela had much different economic conditions than Iraq has. Venezuela had MUCH better economic conditions than Iraq has now when they redenominated. Iraq is war torn, poverty stricken, corrupt, has an uncertain future, is next door to Iran, has a joke for a government, zero economy and the list goes on. So all these facts that I have pointed out are negative? Why? Please explain how they can increase the value of their currency by 100,000% and I will become more "positive".

By the way, I am wide awake. It isnt me that is in the dinar overnight bajillionare dream.

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4