Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"OPEN".. 2011..WELLS FARGO

Wells Fargo open on President’s Day

New Mexico Business Weekly

Date: Monday, February 14, 2011, 1:58pm MST

Related:Banking & Financial Services Wells Fargo has announced that all 96 of its New Mexico offices will be open for regular hours on Presidents’ Day, Feb. 21.

The San Francisco-based banking company is in 53 New Mexico communities, and operates 151 ATMs. Wells is New Mexico’s largest financial services company based on deposits, according to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Latest from The Business Journals Database: Mid-Tenn banks close a tough but improving yearArizona banks show improvement; search our data on eachSunTrust Banks set to take on top super-regional spot Follow this company It has 1,800 employees in New Mexico.

SORRY FOR BEING THE NAYSAYER, CURTIS.

Edited by kobhe911
  • Upvote 2

Related:Banking & Financial Services Wells Fargo has announced that all 96 of its New Mexico offices will be open for regular hours on Presidents’ Day, Feb. 21.

The San Francisco-based banking company is in 53 New Mexico communities, and operates 151 ATMs. Wells is New Mexico’s largest financial services company based on deposits, according to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Latest from The Business Journals Database: Mid-Tenn banks close a tough but improving yearArizona banks show improvement; search our data on eachSunTrust Banks set to take on top super-regional spot Follow this company It has 1,800 employees in New Mexico.

OK - Let's just stretch all logic and reason to wherever we want to justify anything we hope for.......................................................................

• Upvote 2

Please help me to understand, what is the point that you are trying to make in this post??? There are a lot of banks open on President's day..Are you trying to say that a RV will take place on that day??

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2

My point simply is they have been open since 2009 on Presidents Day, so either they have been waiting 3 yrs like some of us or they are just OPEN....Wachovia observed 10 holidays, and Wells Fargo observed six. A schedule of eight common holidays was adopted July 1, 2009. The new Wells Fargo holiday schedule added Veterans Day and Martin Luther King Jr. Day but does not observe Presidents Day.

http://www.jdnews.com/articles/day-88060-open-banks.html

• Upvote 1

Needs to practice his pumping.... can't hold a candle to ol' Oakie! ;)

PUMPING, really? Actually quite the opposite of trying to tell "everyone" to run out and buy buy buy, the banks are open on a holiday!! How is telling the public that a particular bank has been open for the past 4 yrs on Presidents day pumping? Besides, I'm not sure what I might get by telling/pumping someone to run out and buy a "bunch" of IQD? The value is what the value is in my portfolio, whether or not another person buys a single note ever again does not effect me, IMO....(slightly offended, but yet thick skinned enough to state the facts)....Learning quick here to NOT try and defuse a previous post that contains ridiculous accusations of why the RV might happen at any moment. Everyone have a great day and a better tomorrow, Curtis.

Edited by kobhe911
  • Upvote 1

I don't care if Wells Fargo is open 365 days a year, open 24=7, and gives me free calendars of Firefighters, I would not use them. I especially would not use them to cash in or deposit my RV dollars. They are evil just like their friends BoA, Chase, and the other big banks.

Use your credit unions and local banks.

• Upvote 1

The Post office is closed too and I won't be getting my dinar order on Monday.

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”

― Abraham Lincoln

“A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government”

― George Washington

LIBERALS, such simpletons.

You hate our country and our, once upon a time, freedom. But you dam well

love our dollar. Just know this making that kind of statement in my presence

about our founding father will get your teeth knock out. :ph34r:

Slowly but surely our rights have been stripped away.

How much more will the silent majority stand for!

It's up to us to take our country back from these knuckle heads.

The founders had it right.

President George Washington Was a GREAT man!

"A hundred thousand men, coming one after another, cannot move a Ton weight; but the united strength of 50 would transport it with ease."

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Dr. William Gordon, Jul. 8, 1783

Slowly but surely our rights have been stripped away.

How much more will the silent majority stand for!

It's up to us to take our country back from these knuckle heads.

The founders had it right.

President George Washington Was a GREAT man!

"A hundred thousand men, coming one after another, cannot move a Ton weight; but the united strength of 50 would transport it with ease."

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Dr. William Gordon, Jul. 8, 1783

Agreed, and a little disturbing to note they observe MLK day and not Presidents day IMHO! No Wells fargo around these parts so no worries :blink:

Well,,, Whoooop DeDooo.! <_<