Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

my opinion on a few things

lets hope they do vote on monday, i do not feel that the budget passing will be followed immediately with the revalue, but the budget does pertain to all things financial

i do feel that the budget will spark the hcl, if you think about it, the numbers of the budget are from all oil money, and the hcl is about oil money.

if the kurds agree to the budget, then in retrospect they agree to the hcl, the % allocated to them through the budget will be the same allocated to them through the hcl, so i feel the budget is huge for that reason.

i am sure it is posted on here somewhere, but a few months back the imf had disapproved of the budget, and iraq had to make corrections, it is good to know that iraq and the imf are on the same page.

the imf will have a greater impact on the revalue than some may think, the imf and world bank sent agricultural teams over to iraq in 2009 to survey the land so to speak, they assessed ground totals (oil-natural gas-minerals-gold). i am sure that iraq's new exchange will come from these studies.

i was reading on here that iraq was-is going to follow turkey, well i can assure you from an economic stand point that will not happen, the two situations are night and day, turkey was set back 3-4 years economically, and in the economic world it is known as a disaster.

iraq is doing a great job of reducing street dinar, if they were going to r/d this step would not be needed, what they are currently doing now is "lifting the zero's" off of the street, it in iraqs situation is the smartest thing they could do.

we are alot further along than what the iraqi news is letting on, the "lifting the zero's" step started 8-10 months ago, and in my belief there is only 4-6 or 7 trillion in dinar in circulation, well over 100 billion in foreign reserves, and roughly 35-40 trillion in dinar in cbi's vault.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

lets hope they do vote on monday, i do not feel that the budget passing will be followed immediately with the revalue, but the budget does pertain to all things financial

i do feel that the budget will spark the hcl, if you think about it, the numbers of the budget are from all oil money, and the hcl is about oil money.

if the kurds agree to the budget, then in retrospect they agree to the hcl, the % allocated to them through the budget will be the same allocated to them through the hcl, so i feel the budget is huge for that reason.

i am sure it is posted on here somewhere, but a few months back the imf had disapproved of the budget, and iraq had to make corrections, it is good to know that iraq and the imf are on the same page.

the imf will have a greater impact on the revalue than some may think, the imf and world bank sent agricultural teams over to iraq in 2009 to survey the land so to speak, they assessed ground totals (oil-natural gas-minerals-gold). i am sure that iraq's new exchange will come from these studies.

i was reading on here that iraq was-is going to follow turkey, well i can assure you from an economic stand point that will not happen, the two situations are night and day, turkey was set back 3-4 years economically, and in the economic world it is known as a disaster.

iraq is doing a great job of reducing street dinar, if they were going to r/d this step would not be needed, what they are currently doing now is "lifting the zero's" off of the street, it in iraqs situation is the smartest thing they could do.

we are alot further along than what the iraqi news is letting on, the "lifting the zero's" step started 8-10 months ago, and in my belief there is only 4-6 or 7 trillion in dinar in circulation, well over 100 billion in foreign reserves, and roughly 35-40 trillion in dinar in cbi's vault.

Thanks for stopping by. We have missed your insight and experience. I feel we are progressing nicely and with the situation they are trying to overcome and all the strife still taking place...plus trying to learn how to think for themselves rather than have a dictator! They have their hands full. The pressure being put on the representatives seems to be working to keep them at the table and working. The gold discovery should sweeten the pot considerably IMO. The new floating petroleum platforms are coming on-line and more of these to come. They are making strides in the right direction so its looking good. That's some of the bright spots I see taking place. Thanks again for your time. You are always welcome to share your insights! Blessings!

• Upvote 1

Nawty you have been missed....I am so glad you said what you did about the RD, I had been thinking the same thing. Why are they spending all that money to take all the dinars off the streets if they're just gonna RD? It's a neutral value event to RD so why would they waste their money? You have made my day Nawty, thanks!

• Upvote 2

Nawty you have been missed....I am so glad you said what you did about the RD, I had been thinking the same thing. Why are they spending all that money to take all the dinars off the streets if they're just gonna RD? It's a neutral value event to RD so why would they waste their money? You have made my day Nawty, thanks!

exactly a r/d is a completely neutral event, don't get me wrong, there is alot of work-time that goes into a r/d, but it ends up a 100% neutral wash.

all of iraqs actions are leading to a revaluation, once they announced they were buying back dinar for u.s.d that sealed it.

i would like to thank everyone on this site, my buddy talked me into coming on here and i am glad he did, everyone is great.

i will try to come on more often, my schedule is tight right now, we just got back from vacation, and i have to get caught up.

Nawty1, I would love to hear your thoughts on the whole Gold issue and what that could mean for the RV.

I also agree with J.F. about a few minutes of your time each week :)

anytime a country finds this much gold it is a positive thing, i feel it might not make them revalue higher, but it will make iraqs economic situation alot stronger.

with the studies my classes and i have done in the past, we have concluded that if iraq only had:

natural gas the dinar would be worth $1.40-1 u.s.d

gold the dinar would be worth $1.00-1 u.s.d or so.

minerals the dinar would be worth $.65- 1 u.s.d.

and that is before the main ingredient. OIL

• Upvote 9

Thanks for your posts Nawty. I have to admit I feel better about our investment today than when I jumped on this roller coaster ride. It's clear to me that Iraq is making much progress. I suspect that there's a lot more going on behind the scenes that we are not privy to. I mean that in good way.

Keep posting. I'm always looking for fresh information and a new perspective. :D

Edited by skitealwedrop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

exactly a r/d is a completely neutral event, don't get me wrong, there is alot of work-time that goes into a r/d, but it ends up a 100% neutral wash.

all of iraqs actions are leading to a revaluation, once they announced they were buying back dinar for u.s.d that sealed it.

i would like to thank everyone on this site, my buddy talked me into coming on here and i am glad he did, everyone is great.

i will try to come on more often, my schedule is tight right now, we just got back from vacation, and i have to get caught up.

anytime a country finds this much gold it is a positive thing, i feel it might not make them revalue higher, but it will make iraqs economic situation alot stronger.

with the studies my classes and i have done in the past, we have concluded that if iraq only had:

WOW I like what your saying Professor !!!!!

Okay, I'm quite sure I'm about to get shot in the face with a bazooka for this...but here goes anyway! You stated that you and your students have concluded that if Iraq ONLY HAD the following, gas, gold, minerals, their dinar would be worth and then quoted different amounts for the dinar if that particular item was what they ONLY HAD. So, am I being totally foolish to say that since they have all these PLUS OIL, that you and your students think the dinar could possibly be worth all these combined, plus oil!? If so, that's $3.05 USD to each dinar! I am not wanting anyone to read this wrong and report that Nawty 1 said this!!! Please! I'm simply asking if this is feasible or completely off base as to what you think and teach? If we could please allow Nawty 1 to address this before I'm rode out of town on a rail I would appreciate it. Thanks again for your time!

• Upvote 1

Okay, I'm quite sure I'm about to get shot in the face with a bazooka for this...but here goes anyway! You stated that you and your students have concluded that if Iraq ONLY HAD the following, gas, gold, minerals, their dinar would be worth and then quoted different amounts for the dinar if that particular item was what they ONLY HAD. So, am I being totally foolish to say that since they have all these PLUS OIL, that you and your students think the dinar could possibly be worth all these combined, plus oil!? If so, that's $3.05 USD to each dinar! I am not wanting anyone to read this wrong and report that Nawty 1 said this!!! Please! I'm simply asking if this is feasible or completely off base as to what you think and teach? If we could please allow Nawty 1 to address this before I'm rode out of town on a rail I would appreciate it. Thanks again for your time!

i had one of my classes do a chart on this, and if iraq only had these individual elements that is what there rate could max out at.

i see your point, by adding them up you come out with a very high rate, i would agree that iraqs exchange rate should be around $3.00, however it would be impossible for iraq to come off the starting block that high.

my guess and it is only that is we will see somewhere between $.30-.80, with a slight possibility of it being as high as $1.00.

sorry if i didn't make my self clear, i do not want to be known as one of those pumpers.

thanks

Edited by nawty1
  • Upvote 1