Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"intel" from people I trust!

They all think I'm a rube for buying into this investment. I do trust these people, but like many that continue to post complete crap, they have the right to be wrong! Now if you don't like where I'm going with this, then you must one of those people that thinks bankers actually have a clue....or even worse, one who thinks we'll believe they chased you to the parking lot to give you the scoop.

Please understand that in all likelihood anybody with any actual knowledge of what's happening behind the scenes is not posting it on DV...or anywhere else for that matter!

....but I bet most of those who open this thread will have done so because of the word intel. So here it is...tuck your dinar somewhere safe, DON"T BUY any more, forget you have them for a while, and pray that one day (hopefully soon) you will be pleasantly surprised that your foolish investment has paid off.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 9

You might be right! This world situation could take one of many more turns before the ride is over.

I must admit to myself, maybe some will agree, as the world economies reach their tiping points we see more and more activity. The ride seems to be more like a run-a-way train than anything with some control behind it~!

I suspect we will see more and more acts of desperation by those involved as time moves forward. Here lies the problem.

Carlos

....but I bet most of those who open this thread will have done so because of the word intel. So here it is...tuck your dinar somewhere safe, DON"T BUY any more, forget you have them for a while, and pray that one day (hopefully soon) you will be pleasantly surprised that your foolish investment has paid off.

That sir is the only thing I disagree with. Nothing foolish about this investment, and I'm sure that everyone who invested knows it will pay off. Besides the lopsters and the people that just come here to be negative. It used to be something like 4000 to 1, now it's 1166 to 1, and I will bet you all of my dinar that it goes 1 to 1. Reality is that it's still 1166 to 1, but nothing wrong with thinkin it won't keep going up, based on past movement. GOOD DAY, GOD BLESS, and GO RV!!!

• Upvote 2

Only trust something if it can be backed up with an actual link to a trusted source..otherwise, all bets are off..the gurus don't know anymore than you or I, they have the same access to news and information we do. Do your own due diligence, and you'll never be disappointed!!

I would usually agree with you but lately we have had alot of articles come out that are conflicting. There have also been alot of articles that are just a cut and paste from articles that are months old. To be honest it's even getting hard to trust a article with a link unless our DV family has the opportunity to break it down and do a little research. Thank god for the big brains on DV or i'd probably go insane from all the BS out there.