Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Leaked Email: Military Top Brass Warn Troops

brandon2222

Go ahead and march if you choose. If you like to toss your potential military career in the trash can go ahead. Now if you are going to be part of the drawn down then what do you have to lose. Go ahead and march disobey orders and regulations. Easy way to reduce the numbers they need to get down to.

So far, it looks like nobody got into any trouble for marching on President's Day. I guess they didn't disobey any orders or regulations. It makes me proud to see these men take a stand and help lead the way to restoring our great country. This event was just the beginning of a new chapter in the Ron Paul R3volution. Get on board bro.

Veteran March on White House After-Party

Edited by 40oz

When you enlist or become an officer, you swear to protect the Constitution,. you are correct. But we also gave/give up certain rights. they tell military members how to dress to work and in many cases what you can and cannot wear on base in civilian clothes, how they have to get a haircut, how to have a mustache. Yes you you have the right to vote, but you do not have the right to speak against the Commander in Chief, no matter who it is or what party he belongs to.

We veterans and military members are there to protect the constitution and its peohaple, we are neutral ground in public no matter what we say in private.

Let me make myself clear, I heard a man (I think it was Jim Marrs) on Alex Jones specifically state that military personal can disobey orders if their constitutional rights are violated, 1st amendment freedom of speech supporting an individual running for office. Is he totally off bases?

starting at the 11:05 mark

• Upvote 1

Let me make myself clear, I heard a man (I think it was Jim Marrs) on Alex Jones specifically state that military personal can disobey orders if their constitutional rights are violated, 1st amendment freedom of speech supporting an individual running for office. Is he totally off bases?

starting at the 11:05 mark

As a veteran I wouid say go ahead and try it... See how it turns out for you. You will rarely win bucking the system in the military, and even if you do it will likely cost you in the end. If you are not a veteran or serving these ideals and behaviors may be difficult to understand or digest, but they signed up for it. They all still have the right to their opinions and to vote how they feel. However, as it was said earlier, in public they are neutral and should display as such. They don't have to like the Commander-in-Chief personally or their politics, but they must respect the office.

Also, by the sheeple remark I would feel its a fair guess you never served. Order, efficiency, and effectiveness comes from following orders and discipline. If everyone just did and said what they wanted I guarantee you our military would not be as effective as they are (when the politicians stay out of it). Instead they would all be like the Air Force. Just kidding flyboys! Go Navy!

• Upvote 1

As a veteran I wouid say go ahead and try it... See how it turns out for you. You will rarely win bucking the system in the military, and even if you do it will likely cost you in the end. If you are not a veteran or serving these ideals and behaviors may be difficult to understand or digest, but they signed up for it. They all still have the right to their opinions and to vote how they feel. However, as it was said earlier, in public they are neutral and should display as such. They don't have to like the Commander-in-Chief personally or their politics, but they must respect the office.

Also, by the sheeple remark I would feel its a fair guess you never served. Order, efficiency, and effectiveness comes from following orders and discipline. If everyone just did and said what they wanted I guarantee you our military would not be as effective as they are (when the politicians stay out of it). Instead they would all be like the Air Force. Just kidding flyboys! Go Navy!

I am in ministry and understand authority quite well. My question was a legitimate question. I made it clear in an earlier post that I have never served. I do understand respecting the office and I do understand the military not being effective as you stated. My concern was a man that had served telling military personnel to disobey orders or regulations that he felt broke the law. But thank you for setting me straight, sheeple, not sure what you mean by that, maybe you can set me straight on that as well. Thank you for your service as well, and I mean that sincerely. God bless you.

• Upvote 1

I am in ministry and understand authority quite well. My question was a legitimate question. I made it clear in an earlier post that I have never served. I do understand respecting the office and I do understand the military not being effective as you stated. My concern was a man that had served telling military personnel to disobey orders or regulations that he felt broke the law. But thank you for setting me straight, sheeple, not sure what you mean by that, maybe you can set me straight on that as well. Thank you for your service as well, and I mean that sincerely. God bless you.

Thank you and thank you for your services in ministry as well. The "sheeple" remark was for an earlier post not yours, my apologies for any misunderstanding. I'm not trying to set anyone straight or chastise anyone. I was merely trying to further explain the code and beliefs of the military mindset. For people who may be unfamiliar to the life it can be difficult to understand in some ways. Some would consider following orders and being like sheep, and in some ways yes it is. This however is an essential element to unit and force cohesion.

Thanks again.

• Upvote 1

Thank you and thank you for your services in ministry as well. The "sheeple" remark was for an earlier post not yours, my apologies for any misunderstanding. I'm not trying to set anyone straight or chastise anyone. I was merely trying to further explain the code and beliefs of the military mindset. For people who may be unfamiliar to the life it can be difficult to understand in some ways. Some would consider following orders and being like sheep, and in some ways yes it is. This however is an essential element to unit and force cohesion.

Thanks again.

Yes I understand now. I would never consider our military personnel as sheeple. Your the reason I have the liberty I have. I also had a pastor in Texas several years back explain our military in a way I had not heard and it has stuck with me. You all are our missionary point men, every where you go we get to come in behind and preach the gospel. That is why I have such respect for you all. Hopefully I haven't offended any of our military in my questioning. I just have to wonder about a man that tells our military thsy don't have to obey some orders, that caught me off guard and it didn't set well with me, I just didn't know why, now I do. I have a brother that served but he doesn't talk much about his time in the service but that was back in the early 80's. He didn't have to do several tours anywhere like some of you all have. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, it's appreciated. As far as me serving I'm now 56 and 3 back surgeries, they tell me to go home. My brother in law was a recruiter in Texas but I think it was for the Coast Guard, not sure. Take care.

Pappy

• Upvote 1