Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Account

Bulls 2011

Hi All-

I logged in under my account of which I have done many many times and clicked on Display account and nothing showed up. Normally it would show you your balance. I know two others as well which this happened to. Does anyone know why this is happening.

Adam can you please comment if possible?

Thanks

Thanks, I appreciate it

Fyi everyone- I just received an email response from Mr. Issa(email him earlier today).. All is well with Warka & our accounts.. He said that the systems folks are updating the Core banking systems over the weekend & all accounts will be restored accordingly once that is complete... He also said that they would post a bulletin on their website letting folks know what's going on... I hope that makes a few folks sleep better tonight....

Carpediem

• Upvote 1

My account is still not working sent a email. I check yesterday night to see if this was fixed. still not fixed

Are you clicking on display accounts on the left hand side of the screen. Mine are there.

I think I am going to download the transasctions for the last 40 days so I have a record of what is in there. ;) Not that I'm worried at all. :)