Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: the dinar became more like a strong and hard currency!

BBalls

Palm - noted the deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed that the dinar foreign currency covered by more than (100%) and no fear upon the volatility of currencies of neighboring countries.

Saleh said in a press statement on Saturday: The dinar today has become a strong and like a hard currency thanks to the policy of the central bank in control of the cash raised in the local market, adding that the dinar covered in hard currency at a rate of more than (100%) This is a rare condition, and has a cash reserve large than for hard currency (60) billion dollars retained by the face of difficult circumstances that may occur in the country, giving the power of the dinar against foreign currency.

He noted that the goal of central bank policy at the moment is the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the U.S. dollar, but our goal in the long run be equal to it being a process need to be a strong economy and low inflation and a large cash reserve.

He was a member of the Finance Committee and the National Alliance MP Haitham Jubouri may likely price equal to the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar during the next biennium after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.

Jubouri said in an earlier statement that the approach undertaken by the central bank retention rate of the dinar against the dollar during the current indication that monetary policy in the country able to make the dinar equivalent of the U.S. dollar.

http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=13413

• Upvote 17

Jubouri said in an earlier statement that the approach undertaken by the central bank retention rate of the dinar against the dollar during the current indication that monetary policy in the country able to make the dinar equivalent of the U.S. dollar.

nothing say's rv quite like this statement.

soon, real soon.

• Upvote 15

soon, real soon.

Sonny would like to see more of you on here.

• Upvote 1

I like a 1:1 also, I might be wrong but I think we have seen this artical before and it may be recycled. I know it is later in Iraq than here in the US, it is only Friday morning here. I don't think it is Saturday there yet... maybe The appearance of Mohammed Salah decide to make his appearance in the future... :blink:

• Upvote 1

Palm - noted the deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed that the dinar foreign currency covered by more than (100%) and no fear upon the volatility of currencies of neighboring countries.

Saleh said in a press statement on Saturday: The dinar today has become a strong and like a hard currency thanks to the policy of the central bank in control of the cash raised in the local market, adding that the dinar covered in hard currency at a rate of more than (100%) This is a rare condition, and has a cash reserve large than for hard currency (60) billion dollars retained by the face of difficult circumstances that may occur in the country, giving the power of the dinar against foreign currency.

He noted that the goal of central bank policy at the moment is the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the U.S. dollar, but our goal in the long run be equal to it being a process need to be a strong economy and low inflation and a large cash reserve.

He was a member of the Finance Committee and the National Alliance MP Haitham Jubouri may likely price equal to the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar during the next biennium after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.

http://www.nakhelnews.com/pages/news.php?nid=13413

there appears to be no date on this article, but,

it seems to say they have MORE than 60 bil in reserves.

implement the project, and slow grow.

1:1 target within 2 years..............sounds good to me :)

What if, the initial phase of the project has already been implemented? Could it be we are closer then it looks? Hope so. :)

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1

Don't wan to pop any party balloons, but here is the meaning of:

Definition of BIENNIUM: a period of two years :rolleyes:

I think it's gonna happen a lot sooner BUT if it does take 2 more years and come out 1:1 it's still the best investment out there for someone like me.....my oldest doesn't start college for 3 more yrs so I've got time to wait and maybe accumulate......go RV!!! (thought you were gonna bring someone down, didn't ya? LOL)

• Upvote 1

soon, real soon.

I think this statement does mean RV as clearly as possible. It should be noted however that this doesn't mean it will have to instantly become equal to the dollar. It could climb up in increments - but anything over a penny would be a fine start. I personally think it will go to the dollar, or just over, to dedollarize the country and make it easy to transition. Thanks Sonny. Glad you're here...

(NOTE: "you + are" is a contraction spelled "you're" not "your") --- The English Professor

• Upvote 1

I think this statement does mean RV as clearly as possible. It should be noted however that this doesn't mean it will have to instantly become equal to the dollar. It could climb up in increments - but anything over a penny would be a fine start. I personally think it will go to the dollar, or just over, to dedollarize the country and make it easy to transition. Thanks Sonny. Glad you're here...

(NOTE: "you + are" is a contraction spelled "you're" not "your") --- The English Professor

Thank you!

should be "de-dollarize" then, not dedollarize.---a guy who knows his stuff.

;)

They DEFINITELY have more than 60B in reserves. They reached AT LEAST 60B the last quarter of 2011. We are well into the 1st quarter 2012 and the price of oil is soaring. I speculate that by now they might have close to 70B in reserve.

It been almost 5 months ago when it hit 60B, I'm thinking it more toward 90B up 100B.

Edited by yota691

2 yrs they say, But here is the thing, they all use the same wording 2 yrs. Well guess what they been saying this for over a yr now so its 1 yr. They said 6 months for planning stages, and 6 months to Delete )))000 and Rv then 1 yrto draw all the big Dinar back in and get there people used to the new bills. SO in my pee brain we are getting real close to the END of this Train Ride. :D

well since all this great news is out now there should be a big surge in purchasing up all the dinars by the worlds rich people ....im sure they have the best researchers avalible on the planet and all the dinar avaliable should be gone by now...buy at 1000 and get back a million dollars ..and soon to

it doesnt make sense to be making 15% on your money when you could be making a couple hundred thousand percent

hmm 1000 gets you one million .. im gonna mortgage my house and buy em up before they are all gone ,,,thanks for the info

• Downvote 1