Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank of the process of finalizing the draft

Reverse-Pumper

Sorry but I don't read every post thats posted, and I also posted this same post about 3 years ago did you not read it???? laugh.gif

No, I did not and I did not mean any disrespect as I was only pointing out what had taken place within this thread but thanks for your smart remark.

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

MMREF is right - professional pumpers at their best.

Wouldn't ALL OF US pump if you knew that the well is drying up? This article has been popping up more frequently. I've seen this article probably 3 years ago. Took a year before it was recycled. Then 6 months to be recycled...now only a month ago. Its coming to a head like a pimple.

*POP*

• Upvote 1

WOW!!! Now, I LOVE waking up to articles like this one! Thanks y'all!!!

Come on RV!!! precious needs some new dancin' shoes!!!

WOW!! Awesome way to wake up!!!!

Just woke up, DOUBLE WOW Iraq is logged in :)

Shabbs send me our email. got a favor to ask :rolleyes:

Go RV B) B)

If we really wanna get technical with it, I posted this story a couple years ago... lmao... yes, years. laugh.gif

Wouldn't ALL OF US pump if you knew that the well is drying up?

I believe you two and Mrref. smile.gif

As you say Redsand the "well is drying up" and that is what makes it different now. Things have changed in a big way!

• Upvote 1

Can you say WOW?

he is about to finish the project raise three zeros from the currency th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

and this will impact on the development and raises the value of Iraqi dinar tip_hat.gif (turning flips)

Get your party outfits ready! feature_party.giffeature_party.gif

Talk about smoke clearing....

i guess i should bring my tux to the cleaners :D

• Downvote 1

Wouldn't ALL OF US pump if you knew that the well is drying up? This article has been popping up more frequently. I've seen this article probably 3 years ago. Took a year before it was recycled. Then 6 months to be recycled...now only a month ago. Its coming to a head like a pimple.

*POP*

Now that is the best point yet redsand, as you know I've not been in this for as long as you guy's so I do appreciate when members bring me up to date with their years of positive knowledge. Thanks redsand for that intelligent point of view…

I want to clear up my comment that I made to or member cop, I have two great friends that are cops and neither one are negative people that use bold type to express themselves in a way that belittles people but I’ve meet those type and like my friends say they give cops a bad name. It is just funny to me that some people in here what to push their opinions on people, I try to throw mine out there and if they make sense great, if not and I’m wrong big deal at least I and others are welling to jump off and try and make sense of all this. If I came across to you in a way that deserved these early morning conflict I’m sorry but I do not believe that to be the case. And I really hope this guy has a good day because he is going to need it, there is always someone out there that may not know if he is in a good mood or not and he does carry a gun. All the best..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Stryker, no matter the situation or date, you efforts to break down the article for the benefit of all of us is admirable and needs to be commended. Thank you.

And as Alex says, we wait.

Thank you Carrello, I can see why good people have left this site, way to may negative and condescending people on here.

Hey I have an idea on our lopster problem and I want to see what everyone thinks and if we should see if Adam has a way to do this. Well everyone that pulls the news in here knows what articles will be a lop conflict so what if there was a button that we could hit every time these article came up that would post it both in this news section and in the lop section at the same time. That way they would then not have to give everybody a negative day and lets face it, that’s what their trying to do. Just a thought..

• Upvote 1

Continued by saying that the central bank would be three years after the so-called Council of payments, which sets the protocols is the infrastructure of Iraq.

Read more:

If the article was originally posted 3 years ago, the preceeding exerpt may explain why it is resurfacing now. I take all news, rumors, & opinions with a grain of salt anyway. In fact, emotional detatchment is really the best approach to surviving this ride. We've been "close" for at least a couple of years now. As for shabs and/or salah being pumpers....if other people are recycling the article, we can't hang it on them.

• Upvote 2

Now that is the best point yet redsand, as you know I've not been in this for as long as you guy's so I do appreciate when members bring me up to date with their years of positive knowledge. Thanks redsand for that intelligent point of view…

I want to clear up my comment that I made to or member cop, I have two great friends that are cops and neither one are negative people that use bold type to express themselves in a way that belittles people but I’ve meet those type and like my friends say they give cops a bad name. It is just funny to me that some people in here what to push their opinions on people, I try to throw mine out there and if they make sense great, if not and I’m wrong big deal at least I and others are welling to jump off and try and make sense of all this. If I came across to you in a way that deserved these early morning conflict I’m sorry but I do not believe that to be the case. And I really hope this guy has a good day because he is going to need it, there is always someone out there that may not know if he is in a good mood or not and he does carry a gun. All the best..

Hey I have a great day every day.... :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

That's why I don't get excited anymore when I read any article here or anywhere else because regardless what you read...

For many MANY years it never fails... Good news is followed by a reality check or bad news until the following Friday or Saturday and then it starts all OVER & OVER Again, I think when people totally stop falling for this hype and the dinar sales die out it will RV Soon after that and hopefully we make some money. Just my opinion but I'm no expert just a hopeful investor riding it out.

When ever you are down in Southwest La let me know and I'll show you my record as a police officer.. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Back to the bold type, and just when I thought you were about to turn a corner...laugh.giflaugh.gif ..I'm done with this..bold at someone else..

Yeah, you are always so positive with your comments. Not.

Carrello, don't let this crap we are doing here pass over the post I did to redsands comment on the other page go to waste. It is an idea about the lop section. I am walking out the door to help with my young sons field trip today so if you could get others ideas on this, I’ll ask Adam if it is doable. Everyone have a nice day...please, you too their LA and I have no doubt you have a good record...sorry if I offended you this morning, was not my intent at all…