Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***This Forum is Awesome***

Easy I feel the exact same way, my love for this board and people surpasses the dinars now.

I'm right there with ya bamagirl :twothumbs:

My heart :wub: has been kept beating by so many people here and the many wonderful posts, ideas, jokes

and of course, the *rumors* :woot:

I don't think I could get through a day without *DINAR VETS* !

Thanx easyrider for starting this tread ;)

Edited by Dah-kota
  • Upvote 3

I love this forum so much. Listen, I know this is supposed to be just a dinar forum but many have developed relationships on here and i have found out we are here for support and care about each other. I have seen the caring souls on this forum and it brings peace to my heart. I know i have had it out with a couple members on here but i dont hate anyone its all just words and we are all in this together as one. Just wanted to say god bless each and everyone one of you and keep supporting and fighting the good fight. The dinar will revalue, i believe that.

Right on Brother........ I feel your love...lets start a commune:lol: in the mountains

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 1

Nice thought, Easy. We are all in this together.

What I will say about conflict and different opinions, is that is helps us to think about our own actions, maybe think twice about how you come across to others, and open you up to listening to others to actually hear what they have to say.

When you come up against the naysayers, maybe you can learn something from the situation. You know: when you have lemons, make lemonade.

Good post, Easy. This was a good reminder of the commraderie we all can share. I needed it this morning, either that or kick the dog. B)

• Upvote 2

...Francie... your one of our DV Pitbulls... with you around... no worries! wink.gif

hahaha I've never in my lifetime been called a pitbull!! But I am laughing so hard because I love it!! I guess, unbeknownst to me all these years, I have always harbored a secret longing to be a veritable pitbull. Thanks RodandStaff, for both the laugh and the compliment. :D:D:lol::P

• Upvote 2

Agreed... Great Forum and good and intelligent Members.. In light of all that, I'd love to see the Powers That Be allowing again full posting privileges ( right to post on every Forum section) to Dinarck ( currently confined to the LOP section and it has been for months) and Legolas....I still hope that will happen.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

hahaha I've never in my lifetime been called a pitbull!! But I am laughing so hard because I love it!! I guess, unbeknownst to me all these years, I have always harbored a secret longing to be a veritable pitbull. Thanks RodandStaff, for both the laugh and the compliment. :D:D:lol::P

Your welcome Francie... just a little insite into pitbulls... they "latch on" and because of their nostrils being slightly to the side this enables them to clamp on and keep breathing so they don't have to let go.. very few dogs can do that. And of course you know I am saying that as a positive character trait... you have the ability to wade into a situation... call it out...grab unto the truth and hang on for dear life til it get's straightened out... as I see it imho anyway. Take care! wink.gif

Your welcome Francie... just a little insite into pitbulls... they "latch on" and because of their nostrils being slightly to the side this enables them to clamp on and keep breathing so they don't have to let go.. very few dogs can do that. And of course you know I am saying that as a positive character trait... you have the ability to wade into a situation... call it out...grab unto the truth and hang on for dear life til it get's straightened out... as I see it imho anyway. Take care! wink.gif

Well, I am beyond flattered at the comparison. I like the idea of staying the course, unless of course, it's the wrong course. haha Actually, I am very happy, indeed, at the comparison. I can't help it. The corners of my mouth are turned up in a happy smile. Thank you, dear friend. :)

• Upvote 1