Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dad Passes Away Before RV

Joe,

I am so sorry for your loss. I know words can never express how it hurts to lose one we love, I, too, lost my mom in July. I, also thought of so many things I could have provided for mom if the RV had come through. I do know that all things work together for good for those that are called according to His purpose. Mom had struggled so much in her last years, she is now at home with dad. Money can never buy what they are sharing with our Lord Jesus Christ. Rest in the assurance that your dad knew how much you loved him. I can see that in what you shared. God Bless!

Truly a sad day. I 've lost both my parents and feel your loss. I will take a small item from you. I will tell my kids what I have embarked upon just in case. Thank you for sharing these thoughts at such a time. My prayers are with you.

Joe our Prayers are with you an your Family in this time, your Dad is enjoying the Presence of God an when he arrived he saw twelve gates were twelve pearls; each one of the several gates was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass. lwjas0211.jpg

• Upvote 1

Joe, i'm very sorry for your loss. It's easy to see that you were very close to your family. In my line of work i see so many families that don't talk to each other. I've heard parents saying that their children are dead to them. I'm very fortunate both my parents are alive and i have a very close family. Remember all the good times and i'm sure when your parents start singing Proud Mary they will insert your name. Be strong for the other family members in this trying time. Again i'm very very sorry for you loss.

JoeP - I'm so sorry for your loss. Everyone on the forum has written heartfelt words of condolence, and I, too, send hope that with passing moments in the upcoming days, memories will surface which give you cause to celebrate the life you shared with your dad. Your name is raised in prayer.

Lots of emotions running rapidly thru me right now.

I have waited so long for the RV so that I could share this blessing with family members. Most of them don't have large resources, and have such limited monthly income from social security. With this event I will improve their lives and take them places. Obviously, I'm speaking financially.

Now that dream for him has ended. He won't see Hawaii. He won't have unlimited funds to ease burdens.

He is with mom now. They are back together playing "Fink" and "Eucher". Laughing. He's playing guitar while mom sings a beautiful ballad...probably "Proud Mary". I bet that's the first one they play.

If any of you are in situations like this. Have kept this dream quiet so you can surprise them. Perhaps you should re think the plan. I have such regret from not sharing. Maybe if I shared he would have held on longer, or something to look forward to. Maybe I was wrong keeping this quiet.

Some of you know me. You know I have very deep connections. And most know I went off the grid last June because I needed to spend more time with my family. Well the ironic twist to all of this, is he missed the RV by such a short period of time. How friggin sad...how sad.

If you have loved ones you're planning on helping. Make sure you stay very connected, because in a blink of an eye it can change. It changed for me today...and I am not ready for it.

Best,

Joe P

Joe i know what it is to loose both parents, it is a time that you reflect back on all the things you didn't do but take comfort in the things that you did do. Your Mom and Dad didn't leave this life without carrying your love with them. They knew deep down in their hearts how much you cared. Material things is an asset but it's not what really counts. If they had your love and compassion then they had riches untold. I share what you are saying but remember this they have found the place that has no sorrows, no worries, no pains. They have crossed the gulf that waits for us all. I am sure the angels helped them mount their wings for the final flight to heaven. Take their memories and hold them in your heart until the day comes when you meet them at the gate.

• Upvote 1

Joe, I am so very sorry for your loss. I do understand as my husband of 20 years passed away and left me with our three children..we are suffering so much...too much grief to bear! time on earth here is so precious and your right in a blink of an eye life as you know it can be over..my prayers are with you and my heart is heavy for you but take comfort because he is with his beautiful wife now that he loves so much and she has been waiting on him so there is a beautiful reunion:)

• Upvote 1

I think you made the right decision on not telling him about this investment, too many disappointments so far would have added to the stress for him. I think he already knew how generous you are and was proud of you for it.

JoeP, I am truly sorry for your loss. Like many have already stated, Jesus will get you through this. Have no regrets about not sharing this with your dad. I am sure he would be just as happy if, after the rv, you set up a scholarship in his name or made a donation to his favorite charity in his name. May God grant peace and comfort to your heart during these difficult days.

• Upvote 1

Lots of emotions running rapidly thru me right now.

I have waited so long for the RV so that I could share this blessing with family members. Most of them don't have large resources, and have such limited monthly income from social security. With this event I will improve their lives and take them places. Obviously, I'm speaking financially.

Now that dream for him has ended. He won't see Hawaii. He won't have unlimited funds to ease burdens.

He is with mom now. They are back together playing "Fink" and "Eucher". Laughing. He's playing guitar while mom sings a beautiful ballad...probably "Proud Mary". I bet that's the first one they play.

If any of you are in situations like this. Have kept this dream quiet so you can surprise them. Perhaps you should re think the plan. I have such regret from not sharing. Maybe if I shared he would have held on longer, or something to look forward to. Maybe I was wrong keeping this quiet.

Some of you know me. You know I have very deep connections. And most know I went off the grid last June because I needed to spend more time with my family. Well the ironic twist to all of this, is he missed the RV by such a short period of time. How friggin sad...how sad.

If you have loved ones you're planning on helping. Make sure you stay very connected, because in a blink of an eye it can change. It changed for me today...and I am not ready for it.

Best,

Joe P

Sorry to hear about your loss.I treasure the time I have left with my parents.Thank you for sharing with us.

Joe P,

So sorry that it came down this way for you. Seems like as we get older the regrets start piling on one another. Or is it that we just start to notice.

I miss you as a voice of reason in this investment. I'm thinking that maybe you should take your father's dinar and pay it forward. He would like that I'm sure.

Warmest regards,

Robert

Joe -

I share in your sadness and glory. God bless you and your family! Fear not - al that IS is supposed to be. We are always in school - even if the class moves to the great beyond... Mom & Dad are proud of your tenacity and courage... count on it!

Best always-

Greg

P.S. Been there myself twice through this mayhem....