Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dad Passes Away Before RV

Joe,......... Don't be so tough on yourself wondering about all the 'what if's'. You did what you thought was right. You're and intelligent and caring man. I am very sorry to hear about your dad's passing. I lost my only sibling and both my parents in a 7 year period. I'll be praying for peace and comfort for you and your family. It will all be so inconsequential in the bye and bye, in the vast scheme of things. Blessings my brother.......

• Upvote 1

Lots of emotions running rapidly thru me right now.

I have waited so long for the RV so that I could share this blessing with family members. Most of them don't have large resources, and have such limited monthly income from social security. With this event I will improve their lives and take them places. Obviously, I'm speaking financially.

Now that dream for him has ended. He won't see Hawaii. He won't have unlimited funds to ease burdens.

He is with mom now. They are back together playing "Fink" and "Eucher". Laughing. He's playing guitar while mom sings a beautiful ballad...probably "Proud Mary". I bet that's the first one they play.

If any of you are in situations like this. Have kept this dream quiet so you can surprise them. Perhaps you should re think the plan. I have such regret from not sharing. Maybe if I shared he would have held on longer, or something to look forward to. Maybe I was wrong keeping this quiet.

Some of you know me. You know I have very deep connections. And most know I went off the grid last June because I needed to spend more time with my family. Well the ironic twist to all of this, is he missed the RV by such a short period of time. How friggin sad...how sad.

If you have loved ones you're planning on helping. Make sure you stay very connected, because in a blink of an eye it can change. It changed for me today...and I am not ready for it.

Best,

Joe P

I am so sorry for your loss Joe...

May God's mighty arms gently comfort you and your family.

Don't second guess not sharing with your Dad, you must believe that you made the right decision, just please put that thought out of your mind.

I would think that you will make your Dad VERY PROUD by the decisions you will made post RV, and by all the people that you will bless. Take comfort in that...

Joe, I am so very sorry for your loss. We grow up believing that our fathers will always be there for us. As they grow older, and perhaps feeble, a day comes when we suddenly realize that fathers are people, just flesh and blood, as much a victim of age as all of us are. And when we lose them, we go through all the "what if" and "I should have" and the rest of it. I am sure you are going through that now.

I know from recent personal experience that nothing anyone says or does, and nothing you do or say right now, is going to make any difference, now. It will make a great difference later when you have gotten past the initial grief and the feelings of anger. Anger? Yes, anger. As in ... "How dare you die, Dad. I still need you. You cannot leave me now, not when things are going to get so much better." Eventually you will pass that stage and then you will be more comforted by all the good thoughts and posts sent your way.

Please don't blame yourself for not telling Dad about the investment. That isn't why he loved you, or was proud of you. He hasn't missed anything by not being told. It wouldn't have changed the grand plan for him. He was meant to go when he went. Your mother is waiting for him, and other friends, and he is wrapped in the comfort of Love. He will never again feel pain, or anger, or fear. He will know peace and love.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

JoeP my condolences to you and your family my friend. I pray that the good Lord's love and the comfort of His Spirit will console you through this most difficult time. Please know that no RV, no Money of Account, no FIAT currency, no debt note, no fictitious kind will EVER be able to measure up in value to the Love you and your dad shared through the ups and downs of living life together. THAT is the greatest value of all.... the relationships and memories we share between each other.

Now abideth Faith, Hope, and Love.... and the greatest of these is LOVE.

Be blessed my friend and know that you and your Dad shared something that money could never buy.

MY deepest Sympathy goes out to you I pray for you

Last year my wifes Doctor gave her two months to live she is 43 and I just want her to enjoy some of the rewards

I do understand how you fill stay strong my friend

My prayers are with you and your wife as well. Praying for strength and healing.

Joe sorry for your loss, prayers go out to you and your family.

I have Dinar for each of my family members and for each of my employees that they dont know about. I too want to surprise them. I have envelopes with each members name on it and I put Dinar in them a little at a time. I want to tell them, but I am afraid if I do, they will want to spend money they really dont have to spend to buy more. I would rather keep it quiet (right or wrong) that is what I am doing.

• Upvote 1

Joe,

I too know the pain. My father died in 98. On the day before my birthday and we buried him the day after my birthday. Knowing my dad, that's the way he would have done it. He would never have died on my birthday. It took a long time not to feel the constant and nagging sting of my father's death. To this day, even now, I still feel it, to some extent. However, time does help to take the sting out of death and it also brings the wonderful memories that you shared into better focus. Try to focus on those things now. I know it's hard. The other thing, don't punish yourself with the things "that you could have done or said", to have perhaps, helped him to have the desire to hold on to life. Because even with the surprise you intended to give to him, it would not have prolonged his life if your father had known about it. I think when your time is up...it's up. Don't punish yourself.

I pray for you. I'm sorry for the loss of your precious dad. Take care.

• Upvote 2

Joe,

I too know the pain. My father died in 98. On the day before my birthday and we buried him the day after my birthday. Knowing my dad, that's the way he would have done it. He would never have died on my birthday. It took a long time not to feel the constant and nagging sting of my father's death. To this day, even now, I still feel it, to some extent. However, time does help to take the sting out of death and it also brings the wonderful memories that you shared into better focus. Try to focus on those things now. I know it's hard. The other thing, don't punish yourself with the things "that you could have done or said", to have perhaps, helped him to have the desire to hold on to life. Because even with the surprise you intended to give to him, it would not have prolonged his life if your father had known about it. I think when your time is up...it's up. Don't punish yourself.

I pray for you. I'm sorry for the loss of your precious dad. Take care.

Hi Beautiful..... Or Demi... !!!!! Or Mod.... !!! 00020164.gif Sorry, but bodeen loves you!!! 000203F2.gif

• Upvote 1