Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dad Passes Away Before RV

I imagine he and your mom are sitting in a lounge chair of unbelievable comfort, in a land more beautiful than Hawaii and are watching you right now. Make 'em proud my friend, especially when it's time to cash in. In the name of Jesus, Bless many in their honor with your future riches and you will see them again one day.

He needed to hang on no longer and nothing would keep him from being happier than being back together with his true love.

Father GOD in the mighty name of Jesus I pray that you flood Joe P will all the fun and happy memories of his father. Lord let your PEACE that surpasses all understanding engulf him and his family. In Jesus's wonderful name Amen.

Joe just know we will continue to keep you and your family in our prayers. :)

I am very sorry Joe . You were very close thru life you can be just as close thru death. My grandparents are my guardian angels now . I speak to them daily . Seeing their wonderful faces , expressions and sending love and hugs. You can too . Just close your eyes and start communicating .. Eventually thru believing you will see as I have that we can communicate with loved ones whenever we desire to . God bless you and your guardian angels .. ... If you can see it , you can feel it , if you can feel it , you can have it ... Take care and gods speed to all of you ... An old Marine ...

• Upvote 2

Joe my heart goes out to you. I know your father feels your love right now, just as you feel his.

I am sure he raised you well and he has always been very proud of you. That is obvious!

Your love, your being a good person and doing well is the greatest gift a parent can ever receive.

See... you have already given him the greatest gifts that he would have truly wanted in his life.

Hugs Dear emot-hug.gif I know it hurts just the same... I will pray for your comfort and healing.

Joe P, I am so sorry for your loss. Where he is at, the RV pales in comparison to what he is getting to experience.

I heard this analogy once and it stuck with me. Picture wrapping a piece of string all the way around your entire house(or aaron spelling's old house for that matter) so that it covers it completely. Now picture a teeny tiny dot on that piece of string. That needle sized dot is our life here on earth; the rest is eternity...

Joe:

Coping with the loss of a parent can be overwhelmingly lonely. I have been down that road and know only too well the feeling and emotions one experiences. I know first hand that coping with loss of a parent means taking no chances with the ones you have left and that the single most important thing you can do is to embrace those around you that you can still touch and who still feel your presence and love. The loss of a parent ultimately teaches strength and, in a strange way, it also teaches hope, not only for you but for the rest of your family and those close to you.

Peace be with you my friend, as are my thoughts

Joe,

My sympathy to you and your family, and I pray that God gives you peace and grace. My Bible says only God knows the number of our days. Many things could happen in a blink of an eye. In this case, your dad didn't know your plan but he knows deep within his heart that you love

him very much. No one knows when the rv is going to be here. Take comfort that he is with our Mom now - happy, and that could be the most he ever wanted, to be with his love again.

You take care

Joe,

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. My prayers are with you.

Please don't feel any guilt about not telling him about the dinar. Keep in mind the roller coaster ride that this venture has been and the anger and frustration many folks have been through because of it not being in line with their needs or expectations. You saved him from those harsh experiences and from much anxiety that could have made his days even shorter.

I would have loved to have joined him in a guitar duet. :)

God Bless,

Tom

Joe, Sorry for your loss. i just lost my father last Sep. Things not said and deeds not done can't way on you now. Your father wouldn't want that and from the sound of the relationship he and your mother had he's happier now than any amount of money could ever bring. God bless you in your time of need. You and yours will be in my prayers.

• Upvote 1

Joe, I'm sending prayers for you and your family for your recent loss of your Dad, may God bring you comfort and strength. What a sweet picture you give of your parents reunited and singing together again! Be blessed and rest in the comfort of knowing your Dad is at peace.

Lots of emotions running rapidly thru me right now.

I have waited so long for the RV so that I could share this blessing with family members. Most of them don't have large resources, and have such limited monthly income from social security. With this event I will improve their lives and take them places. Obviously, I'm speaking financially.

Now that dream for him has ended. He won't see Hawaii. He won't have unlimited funds to ease burdens.

He is with mom now. They are back together playing "Fink" and "Eucher". Laughing. He's playing guitar while mom sings a beautiful ballad...probably "Proud Mary". I bet that's the first one they play.

If any of you are in situations like this. Have kept this dream quiet so you can surprise them. Perhaps you should re think the plan. I have such regret from not sharing. Maybe if I shared he would have held on longer, or something to look forward to. Maybe I was wrong keeping this quiet.

Some of you know me. You know I have very deep connections. And most know I went off the grid last June because I needed to spend more time with my family. Well the ironic twist to all of this, is he missed the RV by such a short period of time. How friggin sad...how sad.

If you have loved ones you're planning on helping. Make sure you stay very connected, because in a blink of an eye it can change. It changed for me today...and I am not ready for it.

Best,

Joe P

So sad to hear about your loss, my dad is 91 and I hope and pray that he sticks around for a while, I'm looking forward to taking him out of that freaking nursning home.. Good luck to you JOE I'll be praying for you and your family

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1