Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dad Passes Away Before RV

Joe P. so sorry for your loss. I have faith your mom and dad are much richer than we will ever know on earth. I know the loss of a loved one and the loss of sharing with your loved one is breathtaking. I pray God wraps his loving arms around you and your family, during this time and brings you comfort.

• Upvote 2

Sorry to hear about the loss of your father JoeP, I pray God give you peace and strength during this time. God bless you and your family. Thank you for sharing, my father calls me on a regular basis asking about this investment, he would like to go home to Michigan.

You are in my prayers,

Pappy

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry to hear that, I got a scare last year when my mother found out she had cancer, and my parents don't know about my investment in Dinar, maybe I should tell them, I had the same idea as you about surprising them.

I hope you find strength to get you through this, your dad is in a better place.

God bless

• Upvote 1

Joe P,

I am very sad for your loss and you are in my prayers. You must know they are safe and in the lords arms and will never feel emptiness , sorrow, anger, death or sickness again. They are waiting for you Joe, your mother and father and one day you all will be reunited and as a family again in the kingdom of GOD. Ask the lord in these trying times to comfort you and accept what the Lord has done and trust in him and everything will be fine. The loss of loved ones are never easy, but we must know they are in a better place and one day this earth will pass away and there will be a new day where our lord and savior will reign.

• Upvote 10

You have my deepest sympathy and prayers Joe. I am truly sorry for your loss

Having spent time speaking with you at our gatherings up in Grapevine and on occasion over the phone, I have a good sense of who you are and the measured approach with which you conduct your affairs. Having said that, my greater sense is your Dad is experiencing things that surpass the limitations of temporal reality we do on a daily basis. Thus he knows the good intentions of his son, and that merely adds to the infinite joy he and your Mom experience each moment in eternity. No RV or even the benefit of one could rival that.

While I am sorry to meet up agian on such a sad occasion I am glad to have the opportunity to at least tuch base with you here.

God Bless you and your family my friend.

david

• Upvote 2

Dear Joe. Nobody can say they know how "you" feel. Nobody except your Creator, the Lord Jesus that is! Jesus says to go ahead and mourn with those who mourn. And I do. Give it to Jesus, Joe. Cast all your burdens on Him. He tells us to do that, because only He can give you His peace, which surpasses all understanding. What is the shortest verse in Scripture? "Jesus wept." He, being God, wept at His friend Lazarus' death with his sisters. Then He raised Laz from the dead. That's why they call the Gospel The Good News, Joe. Anyway, talk to Jesus about this matter Joe. He certainly knows your dad died and how you feel. He's waiting to see if you will allow Him to listen to you and give you that God kind of peace He always promised through His Holy Spirit.

Edited by HolySpirit
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lots of emotions running rapidly thru me right now.

I have waited so long for the RV so that I could share this blessing with family members. Most of them don't have large resources, and have such limited monthly income from social security. With this event I will improve their lives and take them places. Obviously, I'm speaking financially.

Now that dream for him has ended. He won't see Hawaii. He won't have unlimited funds to ease burdens.

He is with mom now. They are back together playing "Fink" and "Eucher". Laughing. He's playing guitar while mom sings a beautiful ballad...probably "Proud Mary". I bet that's the first one they play.

If any of you are in situations like this. Have kept this dream quiet so you can surprise them. Perhaps you should re think the plan. I have such regret from not sharing. Maybe if I shared he would have held on longer, or something to look forward to. Maybe I was wrong keeping this quiet.

Some of you know me. You know I have very deep connections. And most know I went off the grid last June because I needed to spend more time with my family. Well the ironic twist to all of this, is he missed the RV by such a short period of time. How friggin sad...how sad.

If you have loved ones you're planning on helping. Make sure you stay very connected, because in a blink of an eye it can change. It changed for me today...and I am not ready for it.

Best,

Joe P

I dont know you Joe ...but i can tell you with all certainty ....He was proud of you .......i know this cz not just any one ......that can tell this story ...to complete strangers ( HE instilled a good heart ....In you)that speaks volumes!

I think he would have wanted you to keep up the good fight .....this thing ant over yet ...but its coming ....When you get what you put hard work in to ......Mountains will step aside .....wink.gif

I believe the he is watching you ......I dont know your faith ...but from experience Every thing Happens for a reason ......It just might be that the one who helped you to learn all you Know....... just might ...also be the one ....to get this done for you ......Always try to find the Good ...that comes from misfortune ...I for one Pray you get everything you have always wanted Man ...and a prayer for you DAD.......They truly are One of a kind ......

• Upvote 7

Joe P.....

I'm so sorry for your loss my friend... I know what your going thru right now and again im so sorry... I'm only 40 and have lost both parents and my youngest brother... Two of them in 2006..... Time will help my friend but it will always hurt.... Everyone has that certain time they need to talk to a favorite family member that is no longer with them and that sucks!!!! Stay strong Joe

I'm in Euless TX if you need a beer or an ear....

God Bless

Bodeen

• Upvote 2

Lots of emotions running rapidly thru me right now.

I have waited so long for the RV so that I could share this blessing with family members. Most of them don't have large resources, and have such limited monthly income from social security. With this event I will improve their lives and take them places. Obviously, I'm speaking financially.

Now that dream for him has ended. He won't see Hawaii. He won't have unlimited funds to ease burdens.

He is with mom now. They are back together playing "Fink" and "Eucher". Laughing. He's playing guitar while mom sings a beautiful ballad...probably "Proud Mary". I bet that's the first one they play.

If any of you are in situations like this. Have kept this dream quiet so you can surprise them. Perhaps you should re think the plan. I have such regret from not sharing. Maybe if I shared he would have held on longer, or something to look forward to. Maybe I was wrong keeping this quiet.

Some of you know me. You know I have very deep connections. And most know I went off the grid last June because I needed to spend more time with my family. Well the ironic twist to all of this, is he missed the RV by such a short period of time. How friggin sad...how sad.

If you have loved ones you're planning on helping. Make sure you stay very connected, because in a blink of an eye it can change. It changed for me today...and I am not ready for it.

Best,

Joe P

Having actually been there I feel your pain. many will wish you well, but do not truly understand the pain you feel right now. Its not that they don't feel bad for you, it is just hard to understand unless you have been there.

I have been there and it truly hurts real bad. So when I say I feel bad for you, I truly do. People who wish you well, really do, it's just that I do more so then most.

pp

• Upvote 2

By way of context, I lost my mom about 10 years ago and my dad last year. Its a tough thing that we all will face and no one is prepared for (maybe its not possible to be prepared for). Since buying some dinar (not more than I could easily afford) last spring I have come to the conclusion that the big RV is not merely an illusion but a rather silly one.

But, I think looking at sharing the prospect of an RV with your family along the dimensions of future riches might not be the best way of looking at it. Happiness is a thing that is best experienced shared. Sharing the things that make you happy with your loved ones makes them happy not as they believe what you believe or agree with what you're doing, but due to them being made happy by you being happy. I can't count the number of ideas and new startups and what not that I talked about with my dad. He loved being excited about it even when he didn't understand what it was and it made no difference at all that every single one of them ended up a loser (like most silicon valley engineers that go to startups I have made a nice living by being well paid, not due to any of the companies I've worked for having hit the big time). Don't think about if you should tell them about the RV, think about sharing what makes you happy with the people that love you.

My 23.32 IQD anyway.

Edited by dvforumuser
  • Upvote 1