Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News Something Up at the local bank.-- personal experience

cgbrown

Just returned from local bank where i've been purchasing my Dinars. I was makeing a new order, and for the first time they requested my S.S.#. I've never had to give it before. Is this new, or have you always been giving your #. It' s not a bank where i regularly do business. But it just seemed strange in light of what's going on. Maybe they know something is up and coming. Or else gov't getting ready to 'cash in' off us.

Just returned from local bank where i've been purchasing my Dinars. I was makeing a new order, and for the first time they requested my S.S.#. I've never had to give it before. Is this new, or have you always been giving your #. It' s not a bank where i regularly do business. But it just seemed strange in light of what's going on. Maybe they know something is up and coming. Or else gov't getting ready to 'cash in' off us.

Do you mind me asking how much you bought? In the past when I bought $10,000.00 in US currency they asked for mine but never when I bought less than that.

No, the bank where i normally do business does not handle the Dinars, so i've been going to another local bank- and i've been there several times, but this was first time i was asked to give my SS#. I just thought procedure change, for some reason.

Update on my earlier post: I went back to the same bank, different branch and ordered a smaller amount, was not asked for my SS#. It must have be the larger amount i was attempting to buy that brought up the questionof SS#. Smaller amounts they don't ask.