Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Post from Dr. J (found it on another site)

Yakima

Thanks for the post, I also like to hear what Dr. J has to say.

Would you mind pm the site this came from or I am sure others would like to visit that site as well.

This is really the only dinar site that I visit.

Thank you

B.

I like to hear what he has to say, so I figured others would too.

Post from Dr. J on another site.

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:29 PM

China tried to push things hard and nothing happened, the deals didn't get done.

I am hearing that we are back to "late 2012" as in November/December.

In all sincerity, I hope that my source is wrong and we are all winners much earlier because there sure has been some great news coming out of Iraq the past 6-8 weeks.

Sorry if I am upsetting anyone, I am just sharing what I am hearing. I know that sounds like one of the scum bucket gurus, but it is true.

Mike

Right on, DH. It is Michelle and not Mike. BTW, Gonna be 75 this weekend, so you and JH might want to pack up and head down!

Ah....no, you're wrong. It is Mike, Michele is my wife and I use her account because I was booted off of this site a couple of years ago.

Because of the bashing I took on this site, I don't post any news that I receive which will most likely get me booted again. So be it, I'm too busy to play games.

Dr. J

Yakima, thank you for the post. Even though this came from another site, Dr. J visits DV often.

Michel, thank you for the information. Your word is highly regarded, and looky, looky, this was your prediction a long time ago. Naturally, I hope this is a guesstamate that will be adjusted in our favor, and I know you feel ths same. It is hard to imagine doing this for another 9 months. Anyone care to have a baby while you wait?

Thank you, Michel.

Thanks Carrello, I appreciate all of your hard work bringing news to DV. Like I said, I hope that my source is wrong but he has been spot on up to this point...life goes on.

Mike

Sure Dr. J has been right about the time, well in a way. If you go back and read some of his stuff from the last couple years you will see he was also wrong on some stuff, kinda like every one else. That being said what is happening in Iraq right now and as of late is huge and shows great forward movement.

No, you are incorrect, my source has been spot on to date You need to go back and read through everything a bit more carefully.

Dr. J

Sure Dr. J has been right about the time, well in a way. If you go back and read some of his stuff from the last couple years you will see he was also wrong on some stuff, kinda like every one else. That being said what is happening in Iraq right now and as of late is huge and shows great forward movement.

No, you are incorrect, my source has been spot on to date You need to go back and read through everything a bit more carefully.

Dr. J

• Upvote 3

i dont agree with dr j i dont see iraq having the arab summit which is an economic summit without having a currency thats worth a crap!!

Rockinrich,

I hope that I am wrong and you are correct BUT go back on this post and look at all of the other similar predications others have made in the past. It HAD TO GET DONE BECAUSE....(fill in the blank.). Time will tell.

Dr. J

• Upvote 3

Ah....no, you're wrong. It is Mike, Michele is my wife and I use her account because I was booted off of this site a couple of years ago.

Because of the bashing I took on this site, I don't post any news that I receive which will most likely get me booted again. So be it, I'm too busy to play games.

Dr. J

Thanks Carrello, I appreciate all of your hard work bringing news to DV. Like I said, I hope that my source is wrong but he has been spot on up to this point...life goes on.

Mike

Dr. J

Dr. J

Thanks Dr. J. I wish you would share more.

I've have learned to use the ignore feature for those who keep bashing away at someones opinion. I don't mind the input on either side as long as its done in a repectful way.

For some reason it seems to be hard for some to grasp that concept.

Thanks again

Go RV

Thanks Dr. J. I wish you would share more.

I've have learned to use the ignore feature for those who keep bashing away at someones opinion. I don't mind the input on either side as long as its done in a repectful way.

For some reason it seems to be hard for some to grasp that concept.

Thanks again

Go RV

I saw a suggestion that I wholeheartedly agree with (this was some time ago)

That the original poster for the rumors section ...actually the post ... no one would have the ability to give negs.... but people could still voice their opinion.

I'm love to digest pert near any news or rumors that are delivered in an educated and intelligent manner. Not too difficult to weigh a rumor against the available news.

And thank you for visiting Dr. J. Always appreciate your input.

Mike

Thanks for responding Mike. Appreciate it. I hope your source changes his tune to an earlier RV!

I am assuming you are talking about getting 9 American women on the project to finish in a month. If you are talking Iraqi women, you will need 113 of them to do in a month what 9 Americans can do in a month. Oy.

Dr. J is a reliable person who has been keeping us updated with information coming from friends of his that in "the know". China owns tons (probably literally) of euros and dinars andhave been waiting for the magic rate to take place to push Iraq over the edge.

There is a post today that someone pulled up from two years ago, I think, where Dr. J predicted nothing happening until 2012. Pull up his posts. He and his friends have been accurate.

Dr. J is a respected dinar owner and currency trader. He is not a guru like Okie. Dr. J actually knows what he is talking about.

I thought Dr J was a dentist, that had a friend in the currency market trade. Thats where he or she gets their info. Anyways i don't believe it, with no currency auctions and the dinar all dried up inside of iraq ,and maliki's promised the electricity problem taken care of in 90 days. No budget, no erbil, no hcl, and no kurds . And 1 important thing (no government) because the people are starting to get restless with no social services, and high inflation, and unemployment. They've been told for over a year now and trained this was gonna happen very soon. They've already asked for permits to demostrate before the summit if nothing happens Now if the arab summitt is cancelled i will start thinking somethings up. I don't believe china's the holdup on this deal. And i believe iraq yesterday asking for a L.O.I is proof they are gonna get this thing done before the summit. ;)

OMG...that was a great little repartee on havin' my baby....just ask Paul Anka

I feel all those millions gestating and all the fun I am going to have on this amazing MOTHER EARTH!! She had us all (umbertino says 7 billion I thought it was 6 billion) but heck who cares when you are a multi millionaire. I am not having anyone's baby again, but I certainly am open to involving myself in the practice that makes one :)

• Upvote 1

OMG...that was a great little repartee on havin' my baby....just ask Paul Anka

I feel all those millions gestating and all the fun I am going to have on this amazing MOTHER EARTH!! She had us all (umbertino says 7 billion I thought it was 6 billion) but heck who cares when you are a multi millionaire. I am not having anyone's baby again, but I certainly am open to involving myself in the practice that makes one :)

Well there seems to be a lot of singles on DV, so our trip to Vegas should be fun. :lol:;)

Go RV

i dont agree with dr j i dont see iraq having the arab summit which is an economic summit without having a currency thats worth a crap!!

I agree " but iraq last year cancelled the summit". :( There's really is no need to have a economic summit and talks with a country (Iraq) whose stock market deals in penny stocks, and toilet tissue for a currency. They also requested an L.O.I last year and never followed thru with it. I say if we don't have a r.v by the end of march then Dr. J's information has legs. I appreciate him coming in and talking to us about it. ;)

I will speak frankly, as I ALWAYS do....

I am tired of people saying that it HAS to RV by such and such a date because of (fill in the blank). These people have NO CLUE what is happening in the world of currencies.

I have been trading currencies for over 35 years, longer than many on this site were even born and I have taught others how to successfully trade currencies for the past 4 years.

All along, when I have stated that "you will not see an RV by a certain date," it is not based on my "opinion" like some of these other "experts" but it is based on YEARS of experience in trading currencies AND more importantly, my good friends that trade currencies for a living on Wall Street. These guys are HEAVILY invested and they are privy to things that MANY are not.

I am tired of auto mechanics, flower shop owners, bus drivers, etc. posting what is going to happen when they are clueless and at the very best are merely guessing.

I am not trying to be mean or belittle anyone, I am simply telling you that take what everyone says with a grain of salt....EVEN ME! :)

Dr. J

Edited by MicheleJ
  • Upvote 5