Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Post from Dr. J (found it on another site)

Yakima

I like to hear what he has to say, so I figured others would too.

Post from Dr. J on another site.

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:29 PM

China tried to push things hard and nothing happened, the deals didn't get done.

I am hearing that we are back to "late 2012" as in November/December.

In all sincerity, I hope that my source is wrong and we are all winners much earlier because there sure has been some great news coming out of Iraq the past 6-8 weeks.

Sorry if I am upsetting anyone, I am just sharing what I am hearing. I know that sounds like one of the scum bucket gurus, but it is true.

Mike

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Yakima, thank you for the post. Even though this came from another site, Dr. J visits DV often.

Michel, thank you for the information. Your word is highly regarded, and looky, looky, this was your prediction a long time ago. Naturally, I hope this is a guesstamate that will be adjusted in our favor, and I know you feel ths same. It is hard to imagine doing this for another 9 months. Anyone care to have a baby while you wait?

Thank you, Michel.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yakima, thank you for the post. Even though this came from another site, Dr. J visits DV often.

Michel, thank you for the information. Your word is highly regarded, and looky, looky, this was your prediction a long time ago. Naturally, I hope this is a guesstamate that will be adjusted in our favor, and I know you feel ths same. It is hard to imagine doing this for another 9 months. Anyone care to have a baby while you wait?

Thank you, Michel.

Carrello,

I love babies..... Yes I would like to have another baby while waiting for rv as long as it doesn't come out of my tummy :)

• Upvote 1

Thank you, Michel.

No problem, I respect his opinion, but I really hope he's wrong this time. Maybe he'll come on and elaborate. Or maybe Bravo 11 has some more information to share.

Thank you, Michel.

Great idea Carello! I love babies! I'll ask my wife if she minds and get back to you! J/K

Let's Get 9 Women On The Project And Finish It In A Month .....

I am assuming you are talking about getting 9 American women on the project to finish in a month. If you are talking Iraqi women, you will need 113 of them to do in a month what 9 Americans can do in a month. Oy.

Sorry...who is dr. J? And why does China matter? There evidently is a lot I'm not caught up on. Thank you in advance for the explanation. ;)

Dr. J is a reliable person who has been keeping us updated with information coming from friends of his that in "the know". China owns tons (probably literally) of euros and dinars andhave been waiting for the magic rate to take place to push Iraq over the edge.

There is a post today that someone pulled up from two years ago, I think, where Dr. J predicted nothing happening until 2012. Pull up his posts. He and his friends have been accurate.

Dr. J is a respected dinar owner and currency trader. He is not a guru like Okie. Dr. J actually knows what he is talking about.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

No problem, I respect his opinion, but I really hope he's wrong this time. Maybe he'll come on and elaborate. Or maybe Bravo 11 has some more information to share.

I just sent Bravo a PM and will watch the "other site" for a respone from Dr J. I will check later, but now I need to get to Trader Joe's....I am going to need another case fo Two Buck Chuck. !!! Expletive !!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I like to hear what he has to say, so I figured others would too.

Post from Dr. J on another site.

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:29 PM

China tried to push things hard and nothing happened, the deals didn't get done.

I am hearing that we are back to "late 2012" as in November/December.

In all sincerity, I hope that my source is wrong and we are all winners much earlier because there sure has been some great news coming out of Iraq the past 6-8 weeks.

Sorry if I am upsetting anyone, I am just sharing what I am hearing. I know that sounds like one of the scum bucket gurus, but it is true.

Mike

:( If this is true, then the Frank-O-Meter is wrong.....???? Who are we to believe???? :blink::blink:

Go RV!!!

:P:P:P

• Upvote 3

I am assuming you are talking about getting 9 American women on the project to finish in a month. If you are talking Iraqi women, you will need 113 of them to do in a month what 9 Americans can do in a month. Oy.

Dr. J is a reliable person who has been keeping us updated with information coming from friends of his that in "the know". China owns tons (probably literally) of euros and dinars andhave been waiting for the magic rate to take place to push Iraq over the edge.

There is a post today that someone pulled up from two years ago, I think, where Dr. J predicted nothing happening until 2012. Pull up his posts. He and his friends have been accurate.

Dr. J is a respected dinar owner and currency trader. He is not a guru like Okie. Dr. J actually knows what he is talking about.

I'm pretty sure Dr. J is a woman. Could be wrong though.

• Upvote 1

Sure Dr. J has been right about the time, well in a way. If you go back and read some of his stuff from the last couple years you will see he was also wrong on some stuff, kinda like every one else. That being said what is happening in Iraq right now and as of late is huge and shows great forward movement.

The Frank-O-Meter.... I'd say beware of anything with "O-Meter" in it... As a rule of thumb.....Smile.

:lol: I heard the Clown, was considering starting a THUG-O-METER, for the GURU'S. It will show how much garbage they are full of! :lol:

I would think a couple of the GURU'S are going to be on alert status!! :lol:

Go RV!!

:P:P:P

• Upvote 2

That's the beauty of this site. In one day you can read several posts for everything from "calling for an imminent RV" to, "my sources are saying much later in 2012". Tells me that no one has any idea what they are talking about. After all, can you believe what you hear from a basketball player?

• Upvote 3