Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - The Frank-O-Meter Hits 9.999 On The Richter Scale !

DinarThug

Holy {:content:}amp;*#, I don't have the attention span to read the whole post, but 9.999 sounds good to me, thanks for the post.

I usually skip all the reading and just go to the members comments because they always point out the best parts of the post anyways!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 3

Ok, curiosity got me and I read the WHOLE thing... It was AWESOME and very enlightening. ( plus entertaining ) This is the single best article I've read in a long time!!! My hats off to you DinarThug... :tiphat: Many thanks! Go RV...

you deserve a big + and you got it from me!

• Upvote 2

WOW.....thats ALOT of words....got about 1/4 of the way down and then started to skim thur it... way too much to read or for that much stay focused on.... basically was looking for the numbers in the million word post.... then i was focused...

I surely look at others comments on long ones like this, cause they point out the parts that are important...(or not) like bumper said...

:wacko: (my attention span reading this)......

GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 2

I usually skip all the reading and just go to the members comments because they always point out the best parts of the post anyways!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Yes Bumper totally agree, I read the title and then read the comments lot quicker that way... I don't have time in my hectic day to read... :lol:

• Upvote 2

Great post, Thug..........Frank did a great job of tying- in all the articles and explaining what is going on right now. I've never approved of Frank's ulterior motives but have to give him credit where credit is due. Long read but well worth my time.........

agreed...................thanks thug...................GO DINAR

• Upvote 1

Oh my, I made it to (mile)post 203 and there I nearly died. I remember seeing a name of "mary cooper" before blacking out. :blink:

Before going back to pick up where I left off, I'm getting a six-pack of Red Bull to bring along. :lol:

• Upvote 1