Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You know we are there when the News articles sound like rumors

please don't try logic with him; completely wasted

I guarantee .....my LOGIC is way more sound than all the other GURUS................ you follow on this site ....

What would you say if i told you the rise in gas price ....is a direct way .....too get all of us behind the .....CONFLICT with Iran .......Including the NOT letting the pipe line from Canada go thru .....Dew too ...making Us ...... think there was a world SHORTAGE OF OIL...........

It worked with LIBIA soooooooooooooooooo>>>>>>>>..................GO WITH WHAT YOU KNOWlaugh.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

i thought you knew you were there when a close friend said it was time to cash out. ;)

that was redbullsh*t and vodka takling no one believes redbull rand anymore we are prob close but no one knows especially the redbull fool hahahaha

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

that was redbullsh*t and vodka takling no one believes redbull rand anymore we are prob close but no one knows especially the redbull fool hahahaha

People are yall on the Bath salts again .........IM NOT CALLING A RV .......i said .........the news looks like RUMORS from last year .......that every one said would not happen ........some of it .......I........ said would happen (just before IT HAPPENS ) ........But alot of it was from other sources .............and its HAPPENING .......IN THE NEWStongue.gif

BOY YALL NEED TO BACK AWAY FROM THE _______________.................!!!!!!!!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Bump

O yalll are already BUMPED

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH............... I dont remember him saying he had Direct contacts with Iraq ........DID YOU ADAMrolleyes.gif

Yep, he even has intel working at CBI, but read his article today..

[Adam Montana] but I wanted to give you all a little "heads up" on an opinion I received from one of the people I speak to frequently in Iraq

Read more:

Notice From ONE of the people I speak to frequently in Iraq people meaning more than one

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

People are yall on the Bath salts again .........IM NOT CALLING A RV .......i said .........the news looks like RUMORS from last year .......that every one said would not happen ........some of it .......I........ said would happen (just before IT HAPPENS ) ........But alot of it was from other sources .............and its HAPPENING .......IN THE NEWStongue.gif

BOY YALL NEED TO BACK AWAY FROM THE _______________.................!!!!!!!!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Bump

O yalll are already BUMPED

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

WHY.....Do "YOU"...ALWAYS....speak.......in "CODE"?????

CODE...................THATS NOT CODE ................THATS TEXAN >>>>>>>>>>>>>huh.gif..............THEY ARE LIEING TOO YOU ..................news at 9:00 ..........IS THIS CODE ...........................FOR THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH

where is the code

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Has any one else noticed that the news articles are sounding like rumors ......If they are true we are there ....not around the corner................. THERE

Rand - are you swallowing the toothe paste again?? laugh.giflaugh.gif

Actually, Ive determed that you're harmless and just having a little innocent fun - same as some of those other RV prophets. Take care. smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Rand - are you swallowing the toothe paste again?? laugh.giflaugh.gif

Actually, Ive determed that you're harmless and just having a little innocent fun - same as some of those other RV prophets. Take care. smile.gif

Thank you some of the other people on here need to lite'n up gezzzzzzzzzzzlaugh.gif

When will my fellow Americans act as smart as they are? (not referencing everyone - just the obvious)

W A G T H E D O G!

IT'S A MOVIE -watch it! 10 times till you get it!

I know you get IT gregwink.gif

THE POINT OF THIS POST IS .........THEY ARE TELLING YOU JUST WHAT YOU TOLD THEM TO TELL YOU .............LAST YEAR angry.gifunsure.gifblink.giflaugh.gifrolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

I know you get IT gregwink.gif

THE POINT OF THIS POST IS .........THEY ARE TELLING YOU JUST WHAT YOU TOLD THEM TO TELL YOU .............LAST YEAR angry.gifunsure.gifblink.giflaugh.gifrolleyes.gif

I get it - "THEY ARE TELLING YOU JUST WHAT YOU TOLD THEM TO TELL YOU .............LAST YEAR"

What sucks is being absolutely wealthy and havng no currency that anyone around you will accept!

That's the way the banksters play.

I feel for Iraq becase it is the same here for me...

My signature is worth billions but - they know - I know the game...

tell ya da truth - I really don't miss being a shareholder in US Inc.

Just gotta get their banks to obey their own rules and follow the UCC according to plan...

Gonna get them to eat my BOEs yet! LOL

Best

Greg

When will my fellow Americans act as smart as they are? (not referencing everyone - just the obvious)

W A G T H E D O G!

IT'S A MOVIE -watch it! 10 times till you get it!

did you have to take special classes in school? Maybe ur from texas too haha or randlins other profile anywho no one really cares. If you have to do anything 10 times to understand maybe it's just bad communication on there part. Just pointing out the obvious haha

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

I believe randalln is trying.to help people. I understand most of what he is saying, or i think i do, but i think a lot of people dont want to or cant because seeing the world and how it 'is' requires losing the notion that things are exactly as they seem and as you have been taught. Not an easy thing. I could give some examples of that that are not related to an rv, ri, rd, lop, whatever. But id be wasting my time. Randalln, has more patience than i do. I hope iraq can be prosperous one day. People suffering en masse 'bothers' me on so many levels. I also hope my.fellow american dinar investors can benefit from whatever is about to happen/ happening. Especially those who are in dire straits. But, to the point, randalln may be telling those who will listen that this will not be an event as simple as most of us have been told.to expect. We hold a good card in this game, one that is stacked in someones favor. But some of the players, and the 'dealer' dont like the rules we learned to play by. So, theyve made their own. Or made a new game, and most will never know. Idk. Ill shut up now lol. Im rambling.

To RVSTD- I really don't where you are from, but your comment to Greg was stupid, he brings some good info and conversation and you don't bring skank!!! And Hell yes I neg you.

Don't cry bigsky pie I don't spend as much time as u do on here. I actually have money and am successful in my business that I do in Santa barbara California so sit in ur homeless shelter with ur multiple personality randLin the redbull fool and keep negin no one CARES :) HAhaha bump that squatter

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Don't cry bigsky pie I don't spend as much time as u do on here. I actually have money and am successful in my business that I do in Santa barbara California so sit in ur homeless shelter with ur multiple personality randLin the redbull fool and keep negin no one CARES :) HAhaha bump that squatter

laugh.gif Well Personality in any form Is a leg up on you ...MR. S.T.D haha.....I bet you got plenty........(std's and money ) Living with all the so called Rich folks ....Bet you payed 4 million for a 200 thousand dollar house too ....laugh.gif..I might not be as well versed as you are out there in Cali ...But the next time you go to your sink ...and turn on your water ......Know that the desalinization that it takes ...to get it to your house .......was crated by a poor man from texas ......He was born poor but died a rich man ........can you say you changed the world there in Santa barbara tongue.gif

• Upvote 2