Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Feet on the ground opinion

morgan

My son works for a sheriff's dept. in Tn. He has two friends that also work there who are presently in Iraq with the military. He face booked them the other day and asked them if they were hearing anything about the dinar rv ing and one of them replied back that everyone is excited and talking about it in country, but in his opinion, he doesn't think it could go too high. He feels $1.00 tops. He said the country is still really messed up and has a long way to go. But hey, at this point a dollar sounds pretty good to me. This is just one soldiers opinion, so take it for what it's worth, but I thought I would pass it along.

My son works for a sheriff's dept. in Tn. He has two friends that also work there who are presently in Iraq with the military. He face booked them the other day and asked them if they were hearing anything about the dinar rv ing and one of them replied back that everyone is excited and talking about it in country, but in his opinion, he doesn't think it could go too high. He feels $1.00 tops. He said the country is still really messed up and has a long way to go. But hey, at this point a dollar sounds pretty good to me. This is just one soldiers opinion, so take it for what it's worth, but I thought I would pass it along.

Thanks for sharing.

More boots........I went by PX today to inquire about the new money exchange that I spoke of the other day where I read in passing on a sign that money exchange was coming soon. They now have the building in place and wired ready to go but noone was around and it was locked. Must be soon.