Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HERE COMES THE BUDGET

kennyc

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2012

Announced the decision of the House of Representatives, Wednesday, the Council held additional meetings to speed up the approval of the budget this year, stressing that the allocations and requests the added delay caused approving the budget.

House of Representatives and discussed in its meeting held, on Tuesday, the budget bill, has asked some parliamentary committees allocate additional funds to the ministries and governmental bodies and institutions belonging to them.

The decision of the House of Representatives Muhammad Al-Khalidi in an interview with “Twilight News” “The House of Representatives decided to add to the meetings of the usual times of additional dedicated to the budget discussion to expedite the approval,” stressing that “the Finance Committee has stepped up its sessions to end the amendments made to the budget “.

Khalidi added that “the government has carried out some modifications on the budget was sent on Tuesday to the House of Representatives,” noting that “the House of Representatives Egypt to pass the current year budget before the legislative recess scheduled for mid-March next year.”

The Iraqi government has approved the federal budget for 2012, valued at $ 100 billion, an increase of 22% from the previous year, a deficit of about $ 13 billion, as revealed the Finance Committee representative from reaching the operating budget 70% of the budget in 2012, but the House of Representatives Now was not able to approving the budget as a result of the current political crisis faced by the country.

• Upvote 2

"Khalidi added that “the government has carried out some modifications on the budget was sent on Tuesday to the House of Representatives,” noting that “the House of Representatives Egypt to pass the current year budget before the legislative recess scheduled for mid-March next year.”

Another reason for them to get their butts in gear.

so is the budget done

I have read about 4 articles on this and I am still confused. I believe it has a lot to do with what is

suppose to come out of the national conference. Many things have been agreed to, but none fully implemented. Again, this is the norm. They agree, and nothing gets done.

But the good news is, they are going to pass this budget VERY soon. No more leaves, double fines and urgency. These were the important words in the articles I read about passing the budget.

so is the budget done

Yes, if the budget has been approved, it would be done. Now rather it's been released yet is another story. I believe the next phase is to have the budget released after approval. The Exchange rate should be in the budget but we will not know probably until the RV happens. The budget could be released at the Arab League Summit March 29th but I could be wrong.

Hey, I'm also noticing that people aren't posting article links in this section now days. What's up with that?

Edited by JayLee202

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2012

Announced the decision of the House of Representatives, Wednesday, the Council held additional meetings to speed up the approval of the budget this year, stressing that the allocations and requests the added delay caused approving the budget.

House of Representatives and discussed in its meeting held, on Tuesday, the budget bill, has asked some parliamentary committees allocate additional funds to the ministries and governmental bodies and institutions belonging to them.

The decision of the House of Representatives Muhammad Al-Khalidi in an interview with “Twilight News” “The House of Representatives decided to add to the meetings of the usual times of additional dedicated to the budget discussion to expedite the approval,” stressing that “the Finance Committee has stepped up its sessions to end the amendments made to the budget “.

Khalidi added that “the government has carried out some modifications on the budget was sent on Tuesday to the House of Representatives,” noting that “the House of Representatives Egypt to pass the current year budget before the legislative recess scheduled for mid-March next year.”

The Iraqi government has approved the federal budget for 2012, valued at $ 100 billion, an increase of 22% from the previous year, a deficit of about $ 13 billion, as revealed the Finance Committee representative from reaching the operating budget 70% of the budget in 2012, but the House of Representatives Now was not able to approving the budget as a result of the current political crisis faced by the country.

Is there a link to this or am I missing it?...Great find though. +1 to you

No, but it should be soon......if you will see on another thread, the MP is having their pay cut for not showing up for Parliament sessions, and will be cut until the 2012 Budget is passed.

How clever!! Perhaps we should cut the pay (drastically) of politicians who aren't getting the job done. There goes nearly all Democrats and probably half or more of the Republicans. haha But you know what?? I bet those that are left would be the ones American citizens would really want, and would be doing the work we really want done.

• Upvote 5

OK..."in the next few days"....laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif ..is that better....unsure.gif

I really do not understand why everyone is so excited about the completion of the 2012 budget. The RV was supposedly to be released after the 2009 budget...then the 2010 budget....then the 2011 budget.....

Are we seeing a pattern here?

I'm as hopeful as the next dinarian...but wouldn't get my hopes up for ANY reason.

This is Iraq you know.

• Upvote 1

I really do not understand why everyone is so excited about the completion of the 2012 budget. The RV was supposedly to be released after the 2009 budget...then the 2010 budget....then the 2011 budget.....

Are we seeing a pattern here?

I'm as hopeful as the next dinarian...but wouldn't get my hopes up for ANY reason.

This is Iraq you know.

It's a joke that has been going around here for several days now.....that's it....read more please before posting and do lighten up my friend, things are much different now than they were then..

It's a joke that has been going around here for several days now.....that's it....read more please before posting and do lighten up my friend, things are much different now than they were then..

I definitely do not need your guidance on what or how much to read, my friend. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.

My point is that this budget excuse has been used many times before...no difference now.

Now, SOMETHING has to happen. Iraq can not enter the New Economic World as a world player with T-paper as its currency. And things are definitely moving in the right direction. But no one will know when or why the RV/RI will be revealed.

Whether the change is what we are hoping for or something completely different is the real question. We should know the answer to this in the near future. IMO.

This will be a worldwide economic reset; Iraq is just a small, but significant part of this overall picture.

How clever!! Perhaps we should cut the pay (drastically) of politicians who aren't getting the job done. There goes nearly all Democrats and probably half or more of the Republicans. haha But you know what?? I bet those that are left would be the ones American citizens would really want, and would be doing the work we really want done.

Well put, thank you and a +

• Upvote 1

I definitely do not need your guidance on what or how much to read, my friend. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.

My point is that this budget excuse has been used many times before...no difference now.

Now, SOMETHING has to happen. Iraq can not enter the New Economic World as a world player with T-paper as its currency. And things are definitely moving in the right direction. But no one will know when or why the RV/RI will be revealed.

Whether the change is what we are hoping for or something completely different is the real question. We should know the answer to this in the near future. IMO.

This will be a worldwide economic reset; Iraq is just a small, but significant part of this overall picture.

Well apparently you do need some guidance IMTIRED because you jumped into a conversation between me and nemesis760. We were not even talking about the article but having a little fun; i tried to be very nice in my reply to you to ask you not to jump into a conversation until you know what the subject matter is. I really don't know what your problem is but you need to go back and read from the beginning to help you understand what you have just done, Thank you for understanding.....

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3