Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 2/15/12

kcw

What he's talking about is I believe a financial convention not the Arab Summit. I read an article the other day about it. Sorry no links. I'm not that sophisticated, and don't remember the title either. :)

Oh and the their going to talk about all things banking and how to educate the masses as well. So these articles coming out are not an education campaign like people would have you think. I'm sure the article is still in our news forum here.

There's a financial convention going on right now with International economic experts, Link to that discussion is here:

Read more:

If thats the one you are speaking of....... I think its already in process,and in any case, seems to connect well with Adam is saying today :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Can't wait til he comes back with juicy details. I have a intuition about today and these next 2 months. With all the good news comin out, about the gold they found. As well as if we hear something about Chapter 7, HCL, and the 2012 budget. All in all can't wait to be sittin in Vegas sippin on a Jack and Coke!!! GO RV!!!

There's a financial convention going on right now with International economic experts, Link to that discussion is here:

Read more:

If thats the one you are speaking of....... I think its already in process,and in any case, seems to connect well with Adam is saying today :rolleyes:

Not the same article. The other one states Dr. Shabibi, MoF, MoP, and others would be there. It will be about technology and education for the people. I'm sure this is the one Adam's talking about.

So how do you like that ? ATMs to bring the new denoms to the people, this could've been one of the reasons that we haven't seen the rv yet, jmo.

Totally agree with you Tony... which mean I agree with Adam, and since kcw posted... I agree with him too... gee, it's one be agreefest around here today!!!laugh.gif

It had to come down to getting Iraq up to speed on electronic banking, and ATM's will undoubtedly play a huge part in that process. This may actually be what the articles referring to "propaganda" being brought to the people. I think they tend to use that word in an "Arabish" way, and to them I don't think it holds a negative connotation, but probably more than likely means educating their citizens. Progress is being made! smile.gif

Thanks Adam for taking the time, and thanks kcw for posting!wink.gif

Come on RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Sure would like to know if the meeting called by the VIP member is something that can be passed on to us little guys...if its effects are non_VIP specific. Thanks Adam.

I don't think it was a VIP member, but rather a VIP partner. I think that means either someone on his legal team, investment team, or someone he is teaming up with after rv. Just how I interpreted it :)

• Upvote 4

Interesting and when you read the release it is from 2010.

I found as early as 2008... ATMs in Iraq, unlike elsewhere Baghdad - Voices of Iraq

Tuesday , 12 /02 /2008 Time 3:43:07 </B>

Media spokesperson of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance – an Iraq private bank based in Baghdad (capital city of Iraq), Ali Loay, told Aswat al-Iraq – Voices of Iraq – (VOI) "We started using ATMs in all our subsidiaries, and we issued a special debit card, we called it Al-Medrar," explaining "Now, our customers can withdraw money from their Warka Bank accounts, using the ATMs available at any of the subsidiaries of our bank, without any delay or fess."

I found as early as 2008... ATMs in Iraq, unlike elsewhere Baghdad - Voices of Iraq

Tuesday , 12 /02 /2008 Time 3:43:07 </B>

Media spokesperson of Warka Bank for Investment and Finance – an Iraq private bank based in Baghdad (capital city of Iraq), Ali Loay, told Aswat al-Iraq – Voices of Iraq – (VOI) "We started using ATMs in all our subsidiaries, and we issued a special debit card, we called it Al-Medrar," explaining "Now, our customers can withdraw money from their Warka Bank accounts, using the ATMs available at any of the subsidiaries of our bank, without any delay or fess."

Thanks Trooper!

Looky what i found...

Check out the Year. Hmmmm what is going on. Looks they know how to use a ATM machine to me.

http://www.atmnetwor...arrive-in-iraq/

Yea, but that was only 20 ATM's in a population of over 7 million people. It was just a step - to give it a try. Now, they'll need more to handle all that's soon to be!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yea, but that was only 20 ATM's in a population of over 7 million people. It was just a step - to give it a try. Now, they'll need more to handle all that's soon to be!

I believe those 20 are just in Baghdad alone, they really haven't said how many they have out total. Hopefully a lot and we can get this thing rolling!! :D