Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: the dinar recovering and the lid is up $ 60 billion

JustNTime

:D

Zig, thank you for apologing, I appreciate it very much. I honestly do enjoy your posts and hope that we can be friends. :) I will continue to stick up for respectful debates and discussions, though. :P I do respect you and your opinion as well.

MAGGIE, you my friend brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for such kind words, you made my day. I'm a sensitive brat, LOL. You reminded me of a time when I truly enjoyed this site. I still do but I just get frustrated sometimes, like all of us. I still believe we have some awesome people on this site.

Sparky, thanks for thinking of me for Velentine's day, very thoughtful.

Thank you to my friends at DV for letting me voice my opinion freely.

P.S. I broke my leg a week ago, so give me some slack.... :D

Of course we can be friends...I'll friend ya before the night is ovah! Or maybe tomorrow or the next day.....I've been hanging around Iraq for so long she's wearing off on me! But I will get it done...shortly...or soon after that. ;)

• Upvote 1

thanks you just answered the question, if iraq owes money the pay for it with the dinar, so if the dinar rv's it is worth more, and they can pay there note-loan in a valued currency, you seem to think that iraq will wake up one day and say ummmmm we want our dinar to be worth $1.00 today, it doesnt work that way, the world bank and imf is helping iraq conclude what there ex-rate will be, it has to do with how much oil they are producing. so there rate isnt just iraq saying were going to rv.

Exactly!!!! Well said.... :)

You're right, Stryker. We should be looking at the one of the most exciting events that have ever come into our lives and smiling like we never have. We are on the precipice of something huge, not only for us, our families and friends, but for thousands of others, not to mention millions of Iraqis.. Ignore the negative and focus on the positive. I fell down regarding this in this thread, but I am back up again and looking forward to the finish line and a whole new life.

Let's dance around the room naked, sing our favorite songs,smell the day old Valentine roses, and laugh and live like it is our last day.

Can I watch? :lol::lol::lol: Just kidding.

If this was to LOP as the Historians put it. Why worry about a Budget and the ##, the Numbers that they are moaning and groaning about are based on the Value of the Currency, Heck New Currency, LOP goes down wouldn't all bank accounts holders be zero. If it did LOP worthless Right. Just don't see them Stars Lining up that way for the Iraq People!! IMO CBI Rate 1166 True Removal of the Zero = 1.170 And I'm no Pumper it all MO

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

You're right, Stryker. We should be looking at the one of the most exciting events that have ever come into our lives and smiling like we never have. We are on the precipice of something huge, not only for us, our families and friends, but for thousands of others, not to mention millions of Iraqis.. Ignore the negative and focus on the positive. I fell down regarding this in this thread, but I am back up again and looking forward to the finish line and a whole new life.

Let's dance around the room naked, sing our favorite songs,smell the day old Valentine roses, and laugh and live like it is our last day.

:hug:

We are on the precipice of something huge, not only for us, our families and friends, but for thousands of others, not to mention millions of Iraqis......../ Count me in... :)

• Upvote 2

Actually I owe Kimberly an apology. I was the butt hole that posted "Perhaps this board is not for her." I do enjoy her posts, and her input here is very respected. There really is no excuse to respond as I did to Kimberly.

However the rhetoric and it is rhetoric of RD/RV seems to usurp what could be an avenue to explore possibilities of an RV or even a hybrid RD but it never goes in a positive direction. What does irritate me which is probably what lit my fire with Kimberly, we on the board are accused of censoring, and name calling and so on. Not saying name calling has not happened, it does in the heat of frustration, but censoring or squashing someone's opinion is insulting to me. It is not true. If it were true JayP and others like him would not be able to keep posting.

Having said that, it has been reminded of those who want to discuss RD/RV there is a room for just that topic. It is called the Lopster Section. I rarely go there but for anyone new to the board wants to learn about the possibilities of this investment going in another direction, they have that opportunity. This is the "news" section, focused on articles from Iraq and other countries pertaining to the political aspects of this investment. It really is not set up for RD/RV debate, but it always ends up there when a delete zero article is posted. The lopsters usually show up johnny on the spot and begin their boring rhetoric, and soon the news section has become the lop section. They pretty much take over with their links and education class on redenomination.

If the lop section is the only place where anyone can mention an RD, then all delete the zeros news articles should be moved to the lop section. It is not fair to newbies that they see the delete the zero articles and ONLY see one sided responses.

One more thing, those who believe this will be an RV are very aware of the other side of the coin.

That is simply not true. There are NUMEROUS people on this site that think a lop is impossible and that a large RV is GUARANTEED. Look around, you'll see them in every thread.

If the lop section is the only place where anyone can mention an RD, then all delete the zeros news articles should be moved to the lop section. It is not fair to newbies that they see the delete the zero articles and ONLY see one sided responses.

That is simply not true. There are NUMEROUS people on this site that think a lop is impossible and that a large RV is GUARANTEED. Look around, you'll see them in every thread.

You new in town?

J769-I have to disagree with you that we GO RVer's think a RD is impossible. We simply choose to believe that we are going to be blessed and not dwell on the negative. I really do not believe that the Dinar will lop because of soooo many things. It is kind of like this J769-I know that many people are killed in auto accidents. I also know that every time I jump in my car and go down the road, I am taking a chance that I could become involved in an accident and my life taken. HOWEVER, I choose not to dwell on that and live as a hermit in my home, scared to step out into life. I choose to believe that God is going to keep me safe, and that I will make it to my destination. If I would be involved in an accident, then I know that it has been allowed to happen to me for a reason. That does not stop me from getting in that car every day and taking the chance. Sure, I know that accidents occur, but I am not going to allow it to consume my thoughts. That is the way I look at this investment. Sure, there are no gurantees. Life really has no guarantees. The only sure guarantee I have is that I have eternal life in Christ after I leave this world, Until then, I have my Faith, Family and Friends. That is what makes life so blessed. Glass half full-absolutely!

• Upvote 7

J769-I have to disagree with you that we GO RVer's think a RD is impossible. We simply choose to believe that we are going to be blessed and not dwell on the negative. I really do not believe that the Dinar will lop because of soooo many things. It is kind of like this J769-I know that many people are killed in auto accidents. I also know that every time I jump in my car and go down the road, I am taking a chance that I could become involved in an accident and my life taken. HOWEVER, I choose not to dwell on that and live as a hermit in my home, scared to step out into life. I choose to believe that God is going to keep me safe, and that I will make it to my destination. If I would be involved in an accident, then I know that it has been allowed to happen to me for a reason. That does not stop me from getting in that car every day and taking the chance. Sure, I know that accidents occur, but I am not going to allow it to consume my thoughts. That is the way I look at this investment. Sure, there are no gurantees. Life really has no guarantees. The only sure guarantee I have is that I have eternal life in Christ after I leave this world, Until then, I have my Faith, Family and Friends. That is what makes life so blessed. Glass half full-absolutely!

Amen and Amen!

Very well said

Awesome.

Keep the faith.

Stay positive!

Josh and Cal did.

Focus on the milk and honey, don't fear the giants.

• Upvote 1