Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: the dinar recovering and the lid is up $ 60 billion

JustNTime

OK JayP, that's just downright insulting... Now you're comparing all of us that supports an RV rather than an RD, as you so obviously lean towards, to "Okie'...??? That's just nasty! You have a right to your opinion, but respect ours as well. Quit provoking the people here that put so much time and effort into this site. And quit WHINING, for heaven's sake... <_<

Flyboy42, I was not provoking you, nor pointed anything towards you. Sorry if you somehow thought I was directing this towards you in some way, and in fact I do not think that I have ever even communicated with you. Either way, my apologies for offending you, and let me clarify. If you are open to all opinions, and think all opinions are allowed, not just the "RV Tomorrow", or "no possibility of Rd", then you definitely are not like Okie and the minions that need his site. If you believe that this site should only allow those types of opinions, then like it or not, but that is what his site IS for, to only allow that opinion to be put out there, and they do not allow any other opinions. If someone does have an opinion that is not RV tomorrow, or that a Rd is a potential outcome, they will be banned. I do not believe that is the intent of the owner of this site.

It sounds to me like you do believe that all opinions are welcome, so I do not think that this applies to you at all, no need to feel offended.

Please forgive my ignorance, but if they believe the dinar is strong why would they RV? God forbid they dont... just sayin... Peace.

I agree, this is a great point, which is why I put the question out there to be considered for discussion. If they enjoy having the strongest currency in the middle east, would they risk that stability with a Rv that would extend beyond their ability to have a currency 100% backed by their foreign reserves? Are they willing to weaken their currency where they would be exposed to the volatility of the region?

Edited by JayP
  • Upvote 1

why are you guys getting after each other, we are all in this for 1 reason, to make a few bucks, if you guys-gals dont like each other, dont respond to one another.

i am not saying whos right or wrong, but people come on here to read news, and throw opinions off each other, not read bickering.

cant we all just get along. :rolleyes:

Gosh, it really seems like the temperature has been hot on our forum latey...

That's much of the reason I don't post in these threads much, I am, however very thankul that many of you bring all of this news to us...but why the hot heads lately...Just my opinion..

Agreed SONNY1

• Upvote 2

Please stop with the insults, and telling people that they are not welcome because some people like 2 sides of the story. If the site owner allows good discussions of both sides, then that is the decision of the site owner. I do know that site owners such as Okie, or steveI, would never allow anyone on the site that does not say it is going to RV soon, and definitely nobody that ever mentions the word redenomination or the possibilities of it, so maybe, the better statement is that this is not the board for you.. there are others that I think is much better suited and tailored for your needs :)

If you know we we are allowed to discuss and ask both sides, why do you bother to torment yourself so?

JP I have read this whole thread, and you are the one that started with insults, and then ask for the insults to stop, If you don't think that you were actually not insulting Carrello then please explain what you meant by members do not need her input ... Paleeez !!!

You surely didn't speak to Sonny with that condesending tone... why ??? Do only certain members deserve common courtesy from you ???

I have a question for the mods of DV... Didn't we all lose our original REPS to avoid members like JP and Lotsofdinar ???

• Upvote 1

That's actually funny to me. When I first came on this site, I thought it was the best site out there -- and I've been in this for years and know the other sites. After a few months of being on the site, I was going to become a VIP, not strictly for knowledge that Adam could give to me, but because I was so impressed by the fact that people didn't get attacked for simply stating a differing opinions and I wanted to support the site, plain and simple. Well, as of late, you cannot state an opinion on this site that doesn't have "go rv" in it. I still believe it's the best site out there, considering what's out there, but I rarely post anymore.

If and when I decide this isn't the board for me, then I'll be gone just like so many others before me. And what's that saying you-all say "don't let the door hit you...." Got it. thanks. biggrin.gif

Very sad day

#65 user_off.pngKimberlye user_popup.png

• <LI class=avatar>
Pink-sea.gifSenior Member

• Group: Members
  • LocationTexas

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:25 AM

I have been keeping up with this post since it was started and every time I read it, I would think of someone that I truly enjoyed reading. I held off from posting the names because I didn't want to forget someone that was truly deserving of "Veteran of the Year" in my eyes anyway. What I realized this morning is that I cannot pick just one person or even two or three. I don't post much and I have cut back my time on DV, but when I do come here to catch up on how everyone is and how our investment is doing, I find lots of news articles posted, lots of humor, great music, weekly updates on the gurus, and varying opinions on our investment. These posts are so important to this site, but what I see in a majority of the threads on a daily basis is people taking care of others emotionally. Since I've been on DV, I've read heart-wrenching stories of loved ones lost, businesses going under, children sick, people losing their homes, and many stories of DV members just trying to hang on in their lives and fight the discouragement of this investment that they hope will change their lives. In every case when encouragement is needed or prayers or inspiring words, this DV family has stepped up to the plate and, in more cases than I can count, brought tears to my eyes with just their words to someone they have never met.

So, to answer this question, I personally have come to respect and appreciate every DV member on this site -- old and new -- because you all bring something wonderful to us all on a daily basis. DV is the dinar site of the year because of every single person on this site and I feel very lucky to be a part of it.

Kimberlye biggrin.gif

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1mT2T9OHq

Kimberly, I hope you see this soon...

I am so sorry that others took their frustrations out on you last night... that was totally uncalled for. huh.gif

You were only trying to be positive and bring back a bit of respect for the people posting here.

I know that you had to be hurt by the responses saying that "Maybe This Wasn't The Board For You".

I have always found your post to be positive and respectful. I value your input. We need more like you that are willing to stand up and speak out about what they see in the way people are treated here. The post are mostly good... although sometimes people recieve attacks for having a different point of view. I for one would find this board far less credible if nobody could bring in an opposing view that I enjoy weighing out for myself to decide. Nobody should feel the need to "protect me" from that right! I do have a mind of my own... Thank You Very Much!

Kimberly again I am so sorry that you were treated in that manner, please stay and continue to speak your mind!

You are wanted here and very much belong in our "DV Family".

Hugs Dear emot-hug.gif

• Upvote 4

OK JayP, that's just downright insulting... Now you're comparing all of us that supports an RV rather than an RD, as you so obviously lean towards, to "Okie'...??? That's just nasty! You have a right to your opinion, but respect ours as well. Quit provoking the people here that put so much time and effort into this site. And quit WHINING, for heaven's sake... <_<

With all due respect, is it not insulting to call JayP a "Lopster"? Do you people really think that JayP would rather wake up tomorrow broke and correct than to wake up rich and incorrect? I for one know which one he'd prefer even though I don't know him. Just because he may not see it your way, doesn't mean he's not on the same team!

Also for the record, the only posts worth reading in this thread have been the debates between JayP, Sonny1 and a few others.... All the rest of you telling JayP to go away have added nothing towards an intelligent debate. JMO of course.

Edited by Footer
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

OK JayP, that's just downright insulting... Now you're comparing all of us that supports an RV rather than an RD, as you so obviously lean towards, to "Okie'...??? That's just nasty! You have a right to your opinion, but respect ours as well. Quit provoking the people here that put so much time and effort into this site. And quit WHINING, for heaven's sake... dry.gif

You are right, I have referred to him as a lopster but that is the word that is used to descript a person that believes that this dinar investment is going to lop, right?....

OK, now he has referred to me as a pumper and "Okie" but it’s people like me that he says that insults him, interesting isn't it. I believe that everyone on this site that follows my break down of the news and how I view this investment as a speculative endeavor knows better than me being in this category..

I have seen him and lotsofdinar bully members here and try and start trouble but we are the ones calling them names, come on grow up, debate fair or find another site to insult, I wash my hands trying to reason with you people. I will notify mods every time I see this happening again until it stops.

These should be fun and exciting time for all of us, period..let the neg's begin...thanks for listening.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

JP I have read this whole thread, and you are the one that started with insults, and then ask for the insults to stop, If you don't think that you were actually not insulting Carrello then please explain what you meant by members do not need her input ... Paleeez !!!

You surely didn't speak to Sonny with that condesending tone... why ??? Do only certain members deserve common courtesy from you ???

I have a question for the mods of DV... Didn't we all lose our original REPS to avoid members like JP and Lotsofdinar ???

Well, I suppose if you read the entire post you would see that this was not the first post between carrello and I. This was a response to her post to me.

You seem quick to jump on the person you obviously oppose the views of, maybe because trying to discredit the person's character rather than the post is easier for you, I am not sure, but let's look at the facts of the post since you accused me:

Yesterday at 7:06:

I responded to Sonny1, asking him a question about his post. Nothing negative, but an honest question and comment. Nothing was directed towards carrello.

Yesterday at 7:12

carrello immediately antagonizes with a post "Round Four. Ding."

I obviously found that response to my post unnecessary, and antagonistic in nature, and responded jokingly to relax, I mean no harm, and I was just asking an honest question. She then angrily responds back to me about her feelings for asking her to relax.

Do you see how antagonistic behavior does become reciprocal and can get out of hand quickly? Maybe, if we just responded to each others posts, and dealt with the details of the post, not a person's character, and had a healthy back and forth discussion of the information presented, it would be a much more warm, enjoyable, and friendly read of the exchange of views for all of us.

• Upvote 3

You are right, I have referred to him as a lopster but that is the word that is used to descript a person that believes that this dinar investment is going to lop, right?....

OK, now he has referred to me as a pumper and "Okie" but it’s people like me that he says that insults him, interesting isn't it. I believe that everyone on this site that follows my break down of the news and how I view this investment as a speculative endeavor knows better than me being in this category..

I have seen him and lotsofdinar bully members here and try and start trouble but we are the ones calling them names, come on grow up, debate fair or find another site to insult, I wash my hands trying to reason with you people. I will notify mods every time I see this happening again until it stops.

These should be fun and exciting time for all of us, period..let the neg's begin...thanks for listening.

Stryker.. I am not sure how many times I need to explain this, but I will say it once again. If you would not respond with things like this, talking about a person's character rather than showing how you disagree with a post, then you would not provoke a person to feel the need to defend him/herself.

I will explain myself once again on this matter though. I have stated that I do not know if they will redenominate, nor has the CBI made any final determinations that any of us are aware of. What I have gone on record as stating, is that the CBI has stated their intentions to do this, but they still need the cooperation of the govt to follow through with this, something that I am not convinced they have been able to do. I do think though, that regardless of what happens, there is still potential for our investment, even in the worst case scenario.

So, based on your definition of a "lopster", would you agree that I do not exactly fit the requirements of even your definition???

I hope this is the last time we need to discuss this. I have stated in a past post to sonny1, that this article is about the strength of the dinar currently, and the reserves that back it, not about redenomination, and I did not care to debate a Rd/Rv on this topic, as that is better fit for another time, not in the scope or context of this article. You are bringing it up here just because you saw my user name for some strange reason...

• Upvote 4

#65 user_off.pngKimberlye user_popup.png

• <LI class=avatar>
Pink-sea.gifSenior Member

• Group: Members
  • LocationTexas

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:25 AM

I have been keeping up with this post since it was started and every time I read it, I would think of someone that I truly enjoyed reading. I held off from posting the names because I didn't want to forget someone that was truly deserving of "Veteran of the Year" in my eyes anyway. What I realized this morning is that I cannot pick just one person or even two or three. I don't post much and I have cut back my time on DV, but when I do come here to catch up on how everyone is and how our investment is doing, I find lots of news articles posted, lots of humor, great music, weekly updates on the gurus, and varying opinions on our investment. These posts are so important to this site, but what I see in a majority of the threads on a daily basis is people taking care of others emotionally. Since I've been on DV, I've read heart-wrenching stories of loved ones lost, businesses going under, children sick, people losing their homes, and many stories of DV members just trying to hang on in their lives and fight the discouragement of this investment that they hope will change their lives. In every case when encouragement is needed or prayers or inspiring words, this DV family has stepped up to the plate and, in more cases than I can count, brought tears to my eyes with just their words to someone they have never met.

So, to answer this question, I personally have come to respect and appreciate every DV member on this site -- old and new -- because you all bring something wonderful to us all on a daily basis. DV is the dinar site of the year because of every single person on this site and I feel very lucky to be a part of it.

Kimberlye biggrin.gif

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1mT2T9OHq

Kimberly, I hope you see this soon...

I am so sorry that others took their frustrations out on you last night... that was totally uncalled for. huh.gif

You were only trying to be positive and bring back a bit of respect for the people posting here.

I know that you had to be hurt by the responses saying that "Maybe This Wasn't The Board For You".

I have always found your post to be positive and respectful. I value your input. We need more like you that are willing to stand up and speak out about what they see in the way people are treated here. The post are mostly good... although sometimes people recieve attacks for having a different point of view. I for one would find this board far less credible if nobody could bring in an opposing view that I enjoy weighing out for myself to decide. Nobody should feel the need to "protect me" from that right! I do have a mind of my own... Thank You Very Much!

Kimberly again I am so sorry that you were treated in that manner, please stay and continue to speak your mind!

You are wanted here and very much belong in our "DV Family".

Hugs Dear emot-hug.gif

Actually I owe Kimberly an apology. I was the butt hole that posted "Perhaps this board is not for her." I do enjoy her posts, and her input here is very respected. There really is no excuse to respond as I did to Kimberly.

However the rhetoric and it is rhetoric of RD/RV seems to usurp what could be an avenue to explore possibilities of an RV or even a hybrid RD but it never goes in a positive direction. What does irritate me which is probably what lit my fire with Kimberly, we on the board are accused of censoring, and name calling and so on. Not saying name calling has not happened, it does in the heat of frustration, but censoring or squashing someone's opinion is insulting to me. It is not true. If it were true JayP and others like him would not be able to keep posting.

Having said that, it has been reminded of those who want to discuss RD/RV there is a room for just that topic. It is called the Lopster Section. I rarely go there but for anyone new to the board wants to learn about the possibilities of this investment going in another direction, they have that opportunity. This is the "news" section, focused on articles from Iraq and other countries pertaining to the political aspects of this investment. It really is not set up for RD/RV debate, but it always ends up there when a delete zero article is posted. The lopsters usually show up johnny on the spot and begin their boring rhetoric, and soon the news section has become the lop section. They pretty much take over with their links and education class on redenomination.

One more thing, those who believe this will be an RV are very aware of the other side of the coin. We have been accused by JayP and others of drinking Okies koolaid and possibly leading newbies down the path of a dream of millions only to be left on the roadside broke and down trodden. There is another section, and newbies can read it every day......its called dinar rumors. In the section Guru posts are usually ridiculed, not all. It would be very clear to any newbie that we do not drink nor gargle with their kool aid. There are some Guru's who do have some of our respect, it is not hard to learn who they are. But always opinions on these posts keep things grounded.

This board has been very well thought out by Adam and mods, theres sections for everyone. They do ask us to be respectful, for the most part we comply. If one crosses the line they are put on review, not banned unless they continue. Some posts do get deleted when they are out of line. They have to be way out of line.

Again my apologies to Kimberly and you all have a super day.

Cheers,

Sigmeister

• Upvote 6

So you're going to notify the mods every time you see a member politely post a respectful, intelligent opinion which you may not agree with? Hmmm...... :unsure:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Stryker, I respect and truly appreciate what you bring to this site. In no way are you a pumper, and you're definitely not a Okie! But you're right; this should be a fun and exciting time for us all. I intend to take a deep breath and focus on what's important... :)

• Upvote 3

Well, I suppose if you read the entire post you would see that this was not the first post between carrello and I. This was a response to her post to me.

You seem quick to jump on the person you obviously oppose the views of, maybe because trying to discredit the person's character rather than the post is easier for you, I am not sure, but let's look at the facts of the post since you accused me:

Yesterday at 7:06:

I responded to Sonny1, asking him a question about his post. Nothing negative, but an honest question and comment. Nothing was directed towards carrello.

Yesterday at 7:12

carrello immediately antagonizes with a post "Round Four. Ding."

I obviously found that response to my post unnecessary, and antagonistic in nature, and responded jokingly to relax, I mean no harm, and I was just asking an honest question. She then angrily responds back to me about her feelings for asking her to relax.

Do you see how antagonistic behavior does become reciprocal and can get out of hand quickly? Maybe, if we just responded to each others posts, and dealt with the details of the post, not a person's character, and had a healthy back and forth discussion of the information presented, it would be a much more warm, enjoyable, and friendly read of the exchange of views for all of us.

JP, In the latter part of this thread you seem to be more respectful of others, In past threads you have always come off as more antagonistic than inquisative... I have watched alot of very good threads go very bad quickly. I believe in the site, as there all different forums for all different members and their opinions, and just wish this would be taken into consideration before comments are made.

I'm not looking to argue with you or anyone else on this site, but I would love to be able to read a thread without all the snide remarks .

• Upvote 4

With all due respect, is it not insulting to call JayP a "Lopster"? Do you people really think that JayP would rather wake up tomorrow broke and correct than to wake up rich and incorrect? I for one know which one he'd prefer even though I don't know him. Just because he may not see it your way, doesn't mean he's not on the same team!

Also for the record, the only posts worth reading in this thread have been the debates between JayP, Sonny1 and a few others.... All the rest of you telling JayP to go away have added nothing towards an intelligent debate. JMO of course.

Interesting that you think it's "insulting to be called a Lopster." Your words, not mine. With all due respect to you, I do respect JayP's views and opinions just as I respect yours. Nobody knows for sure how this will come out in the end, but I do believe we're all united in hoping it will be done in a way that benefits us all.

• Upvote 1

Thank You Ziggie smile.gif I knew you couldn't have meant what you said, it was big of you to apologize.

I truly do appreciate you and all the others that put in their time to try and figure out where the he!! we are on this ride.

Peace Dear biggrin.gif

I am with you on that. It takes a big person to be able to do that. Hats off to him. I hope that maybe this will help usher in a new era of respect and open minds where we can enjoy good discussions and debate a bit easier around here! :)

• Upvote 1

Interesting that you think it's "insulting to be called a Lopster." Your words, not mine. With all due respect to you, I do respect JayP's views and opinions just as I respect yours. Nobody knows for sure how this will come out in the end, but I do believe we're all united in hoping it will be done in a way that benefits us all.

I was using the Lopster analogy as a point... A point to not put JayP or any other like minded individual in a group that does not want a positive out come for our investment... As well to not needlessly lump others into the class of Okie... My point has been what you finished up your point with... "Nobody knows for sure how this will come out in the end, but I do believe we're all united in hoping it will be done in a way that benefits us all."

Thanks for your reply and have a great day!

• Upvote 1

Take a deep breath everyone.Chill out,relax and enjoy life as best you can,hopefully soon it will all change :)

If anyone cares,I think this is how it will end.I think when I first got into this that Adam was probably pretty close to the mark with a no lop .10 RV.Now....not so much!!! I believe too much has happened in Iraq,too many achievements,improvements etc have been made.Things aren't great for the Iraqi people yet but they are getting better and will continue to do so,especially with an RV.Surveys of resources have taken place,reserves of gas,oil minerals in the areas surveyed to date have been established..and found to be very considerable as we all know......and much more surveying to do!!Investment and investment interest has been incredible by foreign companies of almost all nations....which is unprecedented.Yes I think it will be higher than .10.I think it will be 1.16 and Iraq is setting the stage for exactly that exchange rate.that is why they did a rate change on the cbi site from 1170 to 1166.They are going to remove the zeroes!!!!Two ways,bring in as many of the 25,000 notes and destroy them as they can(via auctions) before their hand is called and they have to RV......and remove the zeroes from the current rate.I'm not into the lop theory :blink:

0.00085 becomes 0.85

1166 becomes 1.16

And I think it will happen sometime before June....yes of this year!!!All this of course is just an opinion!

Well that is my :twocents: Sorry for the rant but had to be said.If ya like the post give it a plus,if not the neg button is right next to it.Want to comment I look forward to reading it

Hope y'all have a great night eh :lol:

Cheers,

Sparky

That is the right amount of amperage that'll make my motor humm! B)

Had to give you a plus for this.Well said.Don't want to reply to whole bunch so ya mind if I use yours to respond to everyone?.....thanks in advance

First,hey Kimberlye,Happy Valentines Day!!!and Carrello,Nikida,moviemaker,txsgranny,bluesky,markinsa.. and all the other ladies of DV!)

GEEEEEbiggrin.gif Thanks for thinking of me / us wink.gif Happy, fabulous, Valentine day to you too! I love Valentine day, because I get to hear and say I love you

DOUBLE TIME! It's my favorite thing to say.

• Upvote 1

You're right, Stryker. We should be looking at the one of the most exciting events that have ever come into our lives and smiling like we never have. We are on the precipice of something huge, not only for us, our families and friends, but for thousands of others, not to mention millions of Iraqis.. Ignore the negative and focus on the positive. I fell down regarding this in this thread, but I am back up again and looking forward to the finish line and a whole new life.

Let's dance around the room naked, sing our favorite songs,smell the day old Valentine roses, and laugh and live like it is our last day.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 6

:D

Thanks Maggie, it was uncalled for on my part.

Zig, thank you for apologing, I appreciate it very much. I honestly do enjoy your posts and hope that we can be friends. :) I will continue to stick up for respectful debates and discussions, though. :P I do respect you and your opinion as well.

MAGGIE, you my friend brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for such kind words, you made my day. I'm a sensitive brat, LOL. You reminded me of a time when I truly enjoyed this site. I still do but I just get frustrated sometimes, like all of us. I still believe we have some awesome people on this site.

Sparky, thanks for thinking of me for Velentine's day, very thoughtful.

Thank you to my friends at DV for letting me voice my opinion freely.

P.S. I broke my leg a week ago, so give me some slack.... :D

Actually I owe Kimberly an apology. I was the butt hole that posted "Perhaps this board is not for her." I do enjoy her posts, and her input here is very respected. There really is no excuse to respond as I did to Kimberly.

However the rhetoric and it is rhetoric of RD/RV seems to usurp what could be an avenue to explore possibilities of an RV or even a hybrid RD but it never goes in a positive direction. What does irritate me which is probably what lit my fire with Kimberly, we on the board are accused of censoring, and name calling and so on. Not saying name calling has not happened, it does in the heat of frustration, but censoring or squashing someone's opinion is insulting to me. It is not true. If it were true JayP and others like him would not be able to keep posting.

Having said that, it has been reminded of those who want to discuss RD/RV there is a room for just that topic. It is called the Lopster Section. I rarely go there but for anyone new to the board wants to learn about the possibilities of this investment going in another direction, they have that opportunity. This is the "news" section, focused on articles from Iraq and other countries pertaining to the political aspects of this investment. It really is not set up for RD/RV debate, but it always ends up there when a delete zero article is posted. The lopsters usually show up johnny on the spot and begin their boring rhetoric, and soon the news section has become the lop section. They pretty much take over with their links and education class on redenomination.

One more thing, those who believe this will be an RV are very aware of the other side of the coin. We have been accused by JayP and others of drinking Okies koolaid and possibly leading newbies down the path of a dream of millions only to be left on the roadside broke and down trodden. There is another section, and newbies can read it every day......its called dinar rumors. In the section Guru posts are usually ridiculed, not all. It would be very clear to any newbie that we do not drink nor gargle with their kool aid. There are some Guru's who do have some of our respect, it is not hard to learn who they are. But always opinions on these posts keep things grounded.

This board has been very well thought out by Adam and mods, theres sections for everyone. They do ask us to be respectful, for the most part we comply. If one crosses the line they are put on review, not banned unless they continue. Some posts do get deleted when they are out of line. They have to be way out of line.

Again my apologies to Kimberly and you all have a super day.

Cheers,

Sigmeister

You're a good man, Zig.