Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

gakman

Kaperoni Chat 2-14

GREAT BREAKDOWN OF THE ARTICLES!!! THANKS FOR BRINGING THIS OVER.... +1 FOR YOU, WISH I COULD GIVE YOU FIVE + :D

• Upvote 5

kaperoni: This to me is just more confirmation…That the dinar will not be used or traded abroad, that will occur only within Iraq. But the it will be part of international reserves held for a long time. More of the plan is coming out. Another article from back in August makes more sense…

Read more:

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THE STATEMENT ABOVE. WE NEED IT TO BE EXCEPTED ABROAD AT LEAST AT BANKS FOR THE INITIAL CASH IN. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR THOUGHTS.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Nice report from Kaperoni. His breakdown really makes a lot of sense. I think he did an excellent report of events coming up to today from the article

Lets go RV

• Upvote 2

Well said Kap, I agree 100%.Don,t you know they would like to R/V before summit...lol so they can show off. WHA YA THINK?????

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the +'s ladies and gents- You have to hand it to Kap- he really breaks the news articles down, with an appropriate timeline. Hope he is correct!!

I wonder if he is married to Bondlady?? :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 5

Well i dont no if hes right but will have to say this post was impressive and made since. Thank My Brother. :D

• Upvote 1

Ditto is the only thing that comes to mind.

I would like to ditto your ditto, and raise you 5 of those +1s. Thank you and thanks to Kap.

• Upvote 2

Wow..... trade-able and recognizable international currency, highest value in the M.E.... well sir... now that is what I call good news! Come on boyz.... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post gakman!!!wink.gif

COME ON RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

WOW!!! Probably the best post by Kap I have read since being in this investment.

We are witnessing the plan and history being made :twocents:

Thank you Kaperoni for taking time to breakdown the articles :tiphat:

So many great minds on this forum, I've never read so much :wacko:

I'm feeling really good right now ;)

Go RV B) B)

Wow, great research from Kaperoni! I really hope the arab summit is the place for Iraq to shine and come out with the RV'd IQD!

Would be absolutely great for their "face" and pride after years of sanctions, war and destruction.

Time to build!

Kaperoni! Dude you hit that one out of the Park! Great incorporaton of all the articles leading up to the RV! BondLady couldn't do better than that! Thanks

B) B) B)

• Upvote 1