Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni Chat 2-14

gakman

kaperoni: This to me is just more confirmation…That the dinar will not be used or traded abroad, that will occur only within Iraq. But the it will be part of international reserves held for a long time. More of the plan is coming out. Another article from back in August makes more sense…

Read more:

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THE STATEMENT ABOVE. WE NEED IT TO BE EXCEPTED ABROAD AT LEAST AT BANKS FOR THE INITIAL CASH IN. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR THOUGHTS.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Wow..... trade-able and recognizable international currency, highest value in the M.E.... well sir... now that is what I call good news! Come on boyz.... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post gakman!!!wink.gif

COME ON RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

WOW!!! Probably the best post by Kap I have read since being in this investment.

We are witnessing the plan and history being made :twocents:

Thank you Kaperoni for taking time to breakdown the articles :tiphat:

So many great minds on this forum, I've never read so much :wacko:

I'm feeling really good right now ;)

Go RV B) B)

Wow, great research from Kaperoni! I really hope the arab summit is the place for Iraq to shine and come out with the RV'd IQD!

Would be absolutely great for their "face" and pride after years of sanctions, war and destruction.

Time to build!