Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama stops soldier from speaking

robear

Reprint

This is not some "whacked out conspiracy theory". This is what has happened time after time in HISTORY !!

HISTORY DOES INDEED REPEAT ITSELF

READ YOUR HISTORY

HITLER & THE NAZIs REVISITED !!!!!

Something you'll want to be aware of: Obama stops soldier from speaking

..Sent by Retired Vice Admiral Bob Scarborough, of Arlington , Va.

"I wanted to give you all some disturbing information on our wonderful

president. I work with the Catch-A-Dream Foundation, which provides

hunting and fishing trips to children with life-threatening illnesses.

This past weekend we had our annual banquet/fundraiser event in

Starkville . As a part of our program, we had scheduled Sgt. 1st Class

Greg Stube to come; he's a highly decorated U.S. Army Green Beret and

inspirational speaker who was severely injured while deployed overseas

and didn't have much of a chance for survival. Greg is stationed at Ft.

Bragg , NC and received permission from his commanding officer to come

speak at our function. Everything was on go until Obama made a policy

that NO U.S. SERVICEMAN CAN SPEAK AT ANY FAITH-BASED PUBLIC EVENTS

ANYMORE. Needless to say, Greg had to cancel his speaking event with us.

Didn't know if anyone else was aware of this new policy. You're just

starting to see the Obamanation. This is just how the Nazis did it in

the 1930s -- slowly, one step at a time. This should be forwarded to

everyone regardless of party affiliation! We have lost 50% of our

freedom of speech in the last 2 years. The news media is not allowed to

print anything negative about this evil Obama.

ARE YOU STILL GOING TO REELECT HIM???????????

--

Robert D. Sinacola

COL (Ret), AVN, USAR

Thanks To ALL Who Served And Are Serving..

Please Pray For Our Troops And Leaders.

God Bless America ... Land That I love

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

***///

He does'nt have the power to tell somebody what they can do with their off time in respect to their religious beliefs.

He can issue an order making it difficult for someone to attend, like by having them confined to base or quarters -

but I'd fight the HELL outta this one....

We need to get a lawyer up in here...

Gee, amazing how quiet the ACLU gets when it's something of THIS nature, hmmnnn!?

Commie pigs.

• Upvote 4

***///

He does'nt have the power to tell somebody what they can do with their off time in respect to their religious beliefs.

He can issue an order making it difficult for someone to attend, like by having them confined to base or quarters -

but I'd fight the HELL outta this one....

We need to get a lawyer up in here...

Gee, amazing how quiet the ACLU gets when it's something of THIS nature, hmmnnn!?

Commie pigs.

ACLU will fight till their dying breath..................................if it fits their agenda.

• Upvote 2

Far from an Obama supporter here - but in the interest of keeping things straight -

First, the Catch-A-Dream Foundation is a 501©(3) nonprofit organization that, according to its Web site, “grants once-in-a-lifetime hunting and fishing experiences to children 18 years old or younger who have a life-threatening illness.” By charter, this is not a faith-based foundation.

What did stop it is a DOD directive that has been on the books since Nov. 20, 2001 (DOD Directive Number 5410.18). There are only two exceptions under which a DoD employee could be associated with a fundraising event in her official capacity. First, under 5 C.F.R. § 2635.808(a)(2), an employee may merely attend a fundraising event as long as the organization does not use the fact of her attendance to promote the event.

Second, under 5 C.F.R. § 2635.808(a)(2) & (3), an employee may deliver an official speech, which is one given in an official capacity on a subject matter that relates to her official duties. This may include the employee's own official duties; the responsibilities, programs, or operations of the agency; or matters of Administration policy on which the employee is authorized to speak. The employee may not request donations or any other support for the organization. Further, the employee's agency must first determine that the event provides an appropriate forum for the dissemination of the information.

Apparently this has been around the InterWeb since May of 2009 -

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/faithbased.asp

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/06/new-army-policy-against-faith-based-events/

Does that mean I'm voting for Obama? Not even - but I have this thing for doing my due diligence and keeping facts as straight as possible.

• Upvote 4

Reprint

This is not some "whacked out conspiracy theory". This is what has happened time after time in HISTORY !!

HISTORY DOES INDEED REPEAT ITSELF

READ YOUR HISTORY

HITLER & THE NAZIs REVISITED !!!!!

Something you'll want to be aware of: Obama stops soldier from speaking

..Sent by Retired Vice Admiral Bob Scarborough, of Arlington , Va.

"I wanted to give you all some disturbing information on our wonderful

president. I work with the Catch-A-Dream Foundation, which provides

hunting and fishing trips to children with life-threatening illnesses.

This past weekend we had our annual banquet/fundraiser event in

Starkville . As a part of our program, we had scheduled Sgt. 1st Class

Greg Stube to come; he's a highly decorated U.S. Army Green Beret and

inspirational speaker who was severely injured while deployed overseas

and didn't have much of a chance for survival. Greg is stationed at Ft.

Bragg , NC and received permission from his commanding officer to come

speak at our function. Everything was on go until Obama made a policy

that NO U.S. SERVICEMAN CAN SPEAK AT ANY FAITH-BASED PUBLIC EVENTS

ANYMORE. Needless to say, Greg had to cancel his speaking event with us.

Didn't know if anyone else was aware of this new policy. You're just

starting to see the Obamanation. This is just how the Nazis did it in

the 1930s -- slowly, one step at a time. This should be forwarded to

everyone regardless of party affiliation! We have lost 50% of our

freedom of speech in the last 2 years. The news media is not allowed to

print anything negative about this evil Obama.

ARE YOU STILL GOING TO REELECT HIM???????????

--

Robert D. Sinacola

COL (Ret), AVN, USAR

Thanks To ALL Who Served And Are Serving..

Please Pray For Our Troops And Leaders.

God Bless America ... Land That I love

I believe negative talk about this President is out there......talk right wingers(Rush) and fox news have not mentioned any love for the President........this President has a number of successful incidents that he accomplished through his screwed military moves.......his decision to kill OBL was a risk he took that even a couple of Republican members in his inner circle voted against...Robert Gates was against the plan and he said it was the most remarkable courage he has ever witnessed by a President in all his years of working for other Presidents which means Republican Presidents.......under President Obama's watch many high level Al Quadi have been killed.....the President has ordered 2 missions that saved Americans that were kidnapped by Somali pirates....I do not even thing the GOP will go after this President on his foreign policy because of his accomplishments......kinda like they are now not even going at him about the economy since things are on the upswing........they are now on the social issues since that is all that is left...ofcourse it is my believe the GOP has basically through the towel in for the 2012 election with their comical group of wanna bees.......their up and coming stars are sitting this election out and planning for 2016.....they have several young stars that could run circles around Romney, Santorium, and Newt.........which with these candidates are not even getting the voter turnout in the primaries.....check the voting numbers compared to even 2008...they are at least one third less......and with low voter turnout the GOP has no chance...check the difference in registered republican voters compared to democratic voters....which is why you have the GOP always trying to change the district lines for congressional representation....Texas is a prime example .....the great felon Tom Delay started this process.....you split an area that would vote democrat and split the area and combine a portion with a conservative dominated area...it works it pads Congress with conservative right wingers...ofcourse the great thing that is slowly happening Congress approval rates are dipping under 10% approval ratings.......what you have is not a true representation of the people..........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

What's amazing is someone can come on and post untruths, for the sole purpose of deceving others, and they are hailed and praised, but Bright merly states facts and truth and his/her honest oppinion and they are immedieatly attacked and condemned, funny world we live in.............................

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Bright you're not too bright to stand up for this ***

Sp you have some relevant information to discuss regarding his position? Or are you just going to be like one of the people that think the person that screams everyone down at the town hall wins??? Please, bring something to the discussion.

I believe that there is some type of ruling that restricts a 'uniformed' soldier from doing various things and since Ob...is the 'commander and chief' that does make him their boss. Regarding O...and the UBL thing, I would like to know the truth about what all happened behind some of those meetings. Given O...'s track record I have difficulty seeing him chewing at the bit to kill UBL. He might have and I'm wrong. But I would love to know the secret meetings that no one will ever know about and all we know is that O...is taking all the credit.

Far from an Obama supporter here - but in the interest of keeping things straight -

First, the Catch-A-Dream Foundation is a 501©(3) nonprofit organization that, according to its Web site, “grants once-in-a-lifetime hunting and fishing experiences to children 18 years old or younger who have a life-threatening illness.” By charter, this is not a faith-based foundation.

What did stop it is a DOD directive that has been on the books since Nov. 20, 2001 (DOD Directive Number 5410.18). There are only two exceptions under which a DoD employee could be associated with a fundraising event in her official capacity. First, under 5 C.F.R. § 2635.808(a)(2), an employee may merely attend a fundraising event as long as the organization does not use the fact of her attendance to promote the event.

Second, under 5 C.F.R. § 2635.808(a)(2) & (3), an employee may deliver an official speech, which is one given in an official capacity on a subject matter that relates to her official duties. This may include the employee's own official duties; the responsibilities, programs, or operations of the agency; or matters of Administration policy on which the employee is authorized to speak. The employee may not request donations or any other support for the organization. Further, the employee's agency must first determine that the event provides an appropriate forum for the dissemination of the information.

Apparently this has been around the InterWeb since May of 2009 -

Does that mean I'm voting for Obama? Not even - but I have this thing for doing my due diligence and keeping facts as straight as possible.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe negative talk about this President is out there......talk right wingers(Rush) and fox news have not mentioned any love for the President........this President has a number of successful incidents that he accomplished through his screwed military moves.......his decision to kill OBL was a risk he took that even a couple of Republican members in his inner circle voted against...Robert Gates was against the plan and he said it was the most remarkable courage he has ever witnessed by a President in all his years of working for other Presidents which means Republican Presidents.......under President Obama's watch many high level Al Quadi have been killed.....the President has ordered 2 missions that saved Americans that were kidnapped by Somali pirates....I do not even thing the GOP will go after this President on his foreign policy because of his accomplishments......kinda like they are now not even going at him about the economy since things are on the upswing........they are now on the social issues since that is all that is left...ofcourse it is my believe the GOP has basically through the towel in for the 2012 election with their comical group of wanna bees.......their up and coming stars are sitting this election out and planning for 2016.....they have several young stars that could run circles around Romney, Santorium, and Newt.........which with these candidates are not even getting the voter turnout in the primaries.....check the voting numbers compared to even 2008...they are at least one third less......and with low voter turnout the GOP has no chance...check the difference in registered republican voters compared to democratic voters....which is why you have the GOP always trying to change the district lines for congressional representation....Texas is a prime example .....the great felon Tom Delay started this process.....you split an area that would vote democrat and split the area and combine a portion with a conservative dominated area...it works it pads Congress with conservative right wingers...ofcourse the great thing that is slowly happening Congress approval rates are dipping under 10% approval ratings.......what you have is not a true representation of the people..........

Don't know where you got informed about Barry being a shoe in. I live florida one of the most important states electoral wise in the country that helped put him in office That said i work tele communcations in central fla and me and my co-workers find it hard pressed to find anybody that says that they;all gonna vote for him. Because of no new housing construction and the loss of small bussiness going under everywhere ,unemployment is around close to 15-20%. Nobody believes that 8.30% umemployment crap being told to them. Obama is in real trouble voting wise in this state. The liberial media says are economy is getting better, but it's funny the G.D.P say otherwise :lol:

Let me start by saying I am not a repub or democrat, both parties have let me down. I would like to start completely over. I do have to correct a few things in this post. You make it sound as if only one party does it. Every ten years the districts are redrawn. Which ever party is in control of that STATE gets the advantage. I would like to ask you if you have ever seen Barney Franks District? Not really in a nice square as was recommended by one of the founders. Last I checked Barney had a D after his name and the state was largely Democratic.

I am a little confused on where you see the economy on an upswing? There are fewer people in the workforce now as compared to '08, and unemployment is higher even using their numbers. If you were to calculate unemployment the way it was done under Carter the number would be North of 16%. The number of people receiving foodstamps has also grown? So I am uncertain how you can state the economy is improving?

How about our space program? He could have changed the shuttle program but nope cut their budget and now there are a few more folks out of work. How about taking over of GM? Still in debt, last I checked but Ford is not? They didn't take a bailout and seem to be doing alright.

As far as his foreign policy well, I was pretty certain that you could not as a president declare war that was up to congress. Why then did we go into Libya? Last I checked congress did not declare war on Libya. Why did he also send some troops into Sudan? Why did he not do anything for the Iranian people when they had their uprising? He didn't even give them a shout out for support, why? He couldn't say enough about Egypt or Libya, Yeman to name a few but crickets for Iran? As far as the pirates, I will give him the one but not the one. For heavens sake he brought them back for trial. Really? I prefer what the Russians did and took care of it at sea, no more pirates. I don't see them attacking any Russian ships in the near future either. Oh, let us not forget that great PR move with the pipeline which would have created jobs and improved relations with Canada (which has stricter environmental rules then us).

If we are talking approval ratings yes congress is horrible but the president's numbers are the same as Carters. Those were not great numbers. As far as turn out on the repub. side I can't speak for them, maybe they are as disgusted with the choices as I am. Only time will tell.

• Upvote 1

Of course there is. Did you know that Snopes is funded by Soros?

I've seen pictures of Obama while he was campaigning to become president standing their with other politicans . While they're standing and saying the pleage a alligence to the flag everybody has they're right hand over the heart saying it with exception of obama, just standing there arms down. There's other pictures with michele and barry standing (pledge) doing it with their left hand raised to their left side? Some of them with the vice president Biden and nancy in the picture with him. <_<

I've seen pictures of Obama while he was campaigning to become president standing their with other politicans . While they're standing and saying the pleage a alligence to the flag everybody has they're right hand over the heart saying it with exception of obama, just standing there arms down. There's other pictures with michele and barry standing (pledge) doing it with their left hand raised to their left side? Some of them with the vice president Biden and nancy in the picture with him. <_<

LOL - Tommy you're behind on the debunked photographs.

Since the story is false per snopes it does no good for the thread to remain on DV merely to provoke both sides of the political spectrum. closing thread !!

BTW for the record this VET left a promising military career in major part BECAUSE of anti-faith BIAS and that was in 1978....long before President Obama was on the scene.... :twocents:

• Upvote 1