Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How do you plan to share your RV Blessings?

Post RV is something to contend with for everyone who feels the need to Give Back or Pay It Forward.

If you're that type of person,

The coming RV is a serious game changer.

I personally believe that the more you give, the more you will receive.

When we were blessed to buy our own plane,

I decided that giving back to others less fortunate was in line.

I've since flown a lot of sick and dying people of all ages in my airplane.

Some got better,

But many gained greater wings and no longer need us or our plane.

We've met some super humble and strong people

but it's always sad when you find out that your patient didn't make it.

Right now a very fun thing to do is:

When in the drive thru, pay for the car behind you...

I've done this hundreds of times.

Some times I've been a "Walk In" at the same restaurant and the server recognizes me

as the guy who pays for the car behind.

When that happens I always ask them how may people Pay That Forward

by paying for the car behind them.

It usually goes for 2 to 4 cars before someone just takes the blessing as the gift that it is.

Post RV

We (me and my wife) are personally going to have to step it up many notches.

What do we plan to do Post RV?

:twothumbs: We're going to fly MORE compassionate missions for one.

Also. :tiphat: We plan on making sure our children, grandchildren and future posterity all have a financial opportunity

to get their undergrad college degree, (we have 17 grandchildren so far)

And then to Pay THAT Forward even more

We're going to require each one of our posterity who is blessed by the trust for their education

to Pay It Forward and do the same for someone outside of the family in their lifetime.

:tiphat: We also plan on doing some serious "Secret Santa"

All Year Long.

Oh, :drool:

and we're taking the WHOLE FAMILY on a Caribbean Cruise... :wave:

What do you plan to do with your blessings?

Go RV :woot:

• Upvote 4

Wow... You are doing the right thing right now. I can only imagine what you would do when it rv's. You are a giver and it is more blessed to give than to receive. As you give more, the blessings will keep coming till you can't contain it. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the post Capt. W.!

When the RV finally does go through I plan to discreetly help others in real need, such as: children who are orphaned from natural calamities or war, the elderly, our veterans, the laid off friends I have who worked with me in NASA programs and shared so much with me out of the goodness of their hearts, and members of my own family who through no fault of their own truly need assistance.

As for rest and recreation, I plan to stay with my family in Texas and New York, golf some around the country with friends while the weather is still mild. Maybe go to that resort I learned about in the Caribbean for peace and quiet time on the beach I desperately need.

Alas finally, post RV work beckons, I then head for nondisclosed locations for business, retirement, and estate planning. To also include some serious legal consultations. ;)

Not waiting for an RV. Blessing others whenever I can now and have been for years. God rewards those that help his children. I have been blessed by blessing others. An RV will just allow me to have more time and resources to keep on blessing!!! Just listen to God as he will show you and tell you how he wants you to help others and be a blessing to others. And don't forget about that special reward of everlasting life!!!

Aloha ke Akua!!

Edited by few24u
  • Upvote 1

let me tell you something, if you aren't generous now, you won't be generous when you get rich, if you don't give to God now, you won't give to God when you get rich, I laugh when people say they are going to do all these things when they get paid, yet they don't give with what they have now, talk is cheap

• Upvote 2

First of all let me say that you can't outgive God, he blesses those who helps his children. For every time that you give freely from your heart to one or another without an expectation of something in return he has set aside a blessing sure to come your way and sometimes when you need it most. He has three ways of blessing his children, Yes, No, not right now. These three ways has come to pass i my life many times and i have seen it, recognized it and thanked him for it. Hardly anyone takes the time to listen to what God says in his answers so then they don't understand what a blessing is. This is fast becoming a "I got mine, you get yours world". There is not one of his creation that hasn't been blessed in some way at some point in time. Giving builds character and character builds wisdom, and wisdom makes us all rich in so many ways.

• Upvote 1

If your body and therefore the members of it is in fact the Temple of God, you will be the mouth, hands, and feet of the Lord Jesus, who is currently in Heaven. You though, being His body (the Body of Christ / the Church / the elect) on earth, will answer the prayers of all His followers around the world. Those who haven't owned a pair of shoes for 2 years, etc., and are reading the very same promises God makes to you here in the USA from the same Bibles you are reading here. The Lord Jesus will be looking to and fro for those that understand that they are to make those prayers for those believers "happen." The Holy Spirit "is" God, and He lives in you, the Temple of God. Therefore God is in you. You are not God. But God works to the extent that we allow Him. "Greater works shall you do" he said just before He ascended back to heaven where He came from before His Holy Spirit birthed Him through a righteous Jewish girl named Mary. Jesus has all authority in heaven and earth, and He gave us who really believe, His authority to do each and every thing He Himsdelf did on earth during His 3.5 year ministry of deliverence. The Lord God Jesus wants to use your heart and hands (members) to write that check, to feed the global masses, to build the water wells they who believe in Africa are desperately needing. I, personaly do not believe it is wisdom to pay forward a 10% tithe to a mega church wherein the preacher and each church member has a net worth of 1-2 million dollars already. That's just me. Just let the Holy Spirit guide you in this and all things for that matter. His sheep hear His voice.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I want to open my own "group" home for teenage females. There are alot of kids in need, and having been the "one" in need........I am here to give back. My passion is with kids, and helping them achieve more for themselves. There isn't a group home specifically for females (where I live) and that is my dream. I also want to foster (with the intent to adopt) kids. I really don't have an age preference. I guess that will depend on how fostering goes, and the connections that I build. Other than that, I have a "poor mans" mentality lol. My monies are meant for my future/present kids/grandkids. HOWEVER, it will be limited with conditions to make them be productive themselves without EXPECTING huge hand outs............wow hope that made sense lmfao :)

Edited by Nakida
  • Upvote 1

I want to open my own "group" home for teenage females. There are alot of kids in need, and having been the "one" in need........I am here to give back. My passion is with kids, and helping them achieve more for themselves. There isn't a group home specifically for females (where I live) and that is my dream. I also want to foster (with the intent to adopt) kids. I really don't have an age preference. I guess that will depend on how fostering goes, and the connections that I build. Other than that, I have a "poor mans" mentality lol. My monies are meant for my future/present kids/grandkids. HOWEVER, it will be limited with conditions to make them be productive themselves without EXPECTING huge hand outs............wow hope that made sense lmfao :)

Good for you, Give Back to Society and Pay it Forward at the same time... All very worthy causes!