Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wangdang Conference Call Notes

djgabrielie

Wangdang Conference Call – Feb. 13, 2012

Prayer was given and then news articles were read that will be posted to the chat room on Skype: "wangdangism"

Monica: The most interesting this week was about the currency float with Syria and Iran to $5 USD on Sunday referring to the black market. I feel great about the ministers…I feel everything is moving right along and hoping we can see Erbil very soon because there’s reference about that.

Rivergirl: Article re: Raising the rate by 4 points and prevent the sale of the dollar…

Wangdang: They thought that inflation would soar and it really didn’t – it came out to 1.4, one cent higher. The inflation is controlled with the CBI…they removed 4 dinar to see what would happen to the dollar. After the next few days now that we have a bunch of banks out of our loop, we can maintain the current value to the dollar. That was Shabibi doing some checks and balances, letting everyone know that he’s in charge. That's not the mark we're looking for for the RV. He said they’d go back to 1170 and we’re looking for that to change.

The thing I want to really talk about is the black market. As a youngster in the military, the first thing they teach you is how to handle the money – when you’re using the US currency against their currency. What we're seeing is that Iran and Syria got busted using paper banks to go through the Iraqi system to buy USD's but the CBI got smart and knew what was happen…you had 20 banks buying 215 million that was just incredible. Shalley said w'ere going to put the controls in there and made the banks pass mustard....there's just not a lot of money, but that tells us that we're getting close in real language, we’re getting closet to our RV.

Now Shabibi has a real valid threat…that somebody can take the dinar in the black market and sink Iraq’s economy. So this is going to push him even closer to scream and yell in Maliki's ear to get this done…if not, they can’t hold it and it won’t be worth diddly squat…...I GUARANTEE, I GUARANTEE YOU, SHABIBI IS NOT GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN.

The fact that all the profiteers are alive and well is helping us. Now they’re trying to grab every single dinar -- I read an article this week that they didn't have too many dinars floating around even in Iraq…and they're trying to grab them and if they do, they’re going to black market their currency. Shabibi is not going to tolerate that.

I’m happy about that and this is the best article I saw this week…and it was between Syria and Iran and what they're doing with the currency and how they were involved in the black market to get their hands on the US dollar…So the IQD and USD is running neck-to-neck right now even though the Iraqi dinar is a ..... inflated super inflated rate at 1166 and have to go back to 1170. That means zero to us because everybody in that region knows the value of that dinar are trying to get it. They want to have the dinar and the dollar because they understand what Shabibi is trying to do and the Iraqi gov’t. is going to do.

So, everyone in the black market or anyone who has participated, you can go ahead and giggle and laugh right now and watch the dollar rise and fall against that country's currency.

I think my paycheck as a soldier was $850 every two weeks and I would put it in cash and go buy that country’s currency… Wait til it rolled and sell it or buy tons of cigarettes --even though I didn't smoke-- on the black market. There's nothing wrong with it but you're cheating the people of that country without paying the tax on it...and most of the time you do it among people you know. That’s the way young people do it but they’re not professional…but still, millions of dollars is lost.

That’s why Shabibi has to be afraid of, and believe me, he’s afraid of inflation and people who know how to operate on the black market…and he should be afraid, he needs to be afraid, and he is afraid.

I guarantee Maliki is getting an ear full and Talabani already said they’re committed in passing Erbil while in these meetings.

Again, I’ll express my view on it that when they get to the conference on an executive level, Maliki, Najaf, Talabani, and and Watermelon (?) is a tough soldier who put the…down on Maliki…and then Allawi’s group join in the election and absorbed Watermelon’s group and I’m glad because Maliki knows he’s in trouble. I think the executive branch of people had the conference and I think they're ready to get all the representatives and will turn into a “meeting”.

Talabani expressed and openly that our agenda is going to be uniform, and you're going to sign on the part you want to sign in on and what you want and back off on what you don’t. he’s not giving them any options to get out. He’s been playing on that.

Having said all that, I'm so happy on Friday...We are absolutely in a good place….I was jumping up and down Friday – because you have Talabani telling the world what he’s doing constantly…and now Maliki is openly participating and ready to do Erbil….we’re at the short road.

WATCH them and give them the ability to give us Erbil, HCL, and the formation of the government. To me, I think it’s going to be Shabibi yelling and screaming to the Central Bank about the spread of his currency and I have to tell you right now, he's going to put the brakes on the US dollar because it's getting out of control.

Iran is trying to warehouse the dollar and Iraq openly not wanting to get off the ...They have the US dollar in their economy and they're going to have to de-dollarize themselves SOON and RV their currency. So, let’s watch the IMF do their thing because that’s their job now. That currency is not their domestic currency, they have a problem.

You've got 6 articles today telling about what the dollar and different countries have and how they're handling it. When they say a currency is taking over regions and that currency is not running. The IMF is not going to and the IMF is not going to tolerate that. Instead of stabilizing their own currency they have their hand on the dollar instead of trying to stabilize their own currency, and be legit.

This is a great time... We are in a great time and we need to continue to watch, be very prayerful, and control ourselves --our behavior. Don’t buy another dinar,don't buy reserves, and if you do buy dinar, take possession of it because I want to express something.

In 2009, there were 2 banks that got robbed in Baghdad…one was a state bank, one a private. One got taken for $400 million and one for $600 million. People in the US have to be careful because they thought it was safe…and they thought Maliki had something to do with that. A lot of people getting into the dinar recently, I wonder where they’re getting the dinar from…a lot will be phony. Everybody needs to understand they’re going to go through scrutinizing...in the last couple years, there were hundreds of millions of dinars before the US put a clamp on it. I’ve been amazed the amount that is stilling being bought in this country….Ali talked about it some years ago…and others …dinars that we paid to be printed. I’m still concerned how they’re finding dinar by the boatload and that’s why Fresh and I told people to stop buying dinar. Make sure you buy from a reputable source…like Dinar Banker or a bank that’s been around for upteen years.

Q: When the gas goes up, I thought that was when we’d RV. What’s your take?

A: Maybe they’re bracing themselves for the next year, but there’s no reason to do it.

Q: I read an article that somehow Obama is holding the RV up…I was shocked because I thought that he wanted it as bad as we do…having to do with the global settlements.

A: No, absolutely not. We don’t have anything to do with those settlements…and the president isn’t going to do anything except give advice …Shabibi has control and he made that clear 8 months ago and to the world. This week he removed the 4 dinars getting ready to put it back to 1170. If the US could have done it, Biden would have. That letter is garbage…that political bonehead has no iota of knowledge when they say something about that. The president has nothing to do with that country …the US troops were withdrawn and they’re a sovereign nation.

Q: What about gifting dinar?

A: You can be extreme or just give it to your family members by simply writing …I gave ….to ….and it can be simple or get it notarize it. There’s no rules before the taxes how to get it done. It’s just a currency right now…if you wait til after the RV, then you’re going to have issues.

Q: Talabani’s running the conference …what’s Allawi doing?

A: Allawi is going to run the National ….and then seat the president.

Q: How do I get added to your e-mail notification list?

A: **************************************

Q: Read an article last night that was published in AK News that talks about the conference held on the 15th and there were preparatory meetings today – with many drafts and appears there were many doc’s to be signed on Wed. the 15th.

A: That was a great article. Talabani asked for their requests, noted them and put them in order for blocks. When the final push comes, this is the only thing that they will go after…HCL, Erbil, no imprisonment without a lawyer…and then it will be signed as resolved. There’s not going to be any new issues during that time period.

Q: On Wednesday when they present this document, can we expect it all to be resolved and doc’s signed by all political blocks and all laws will be implemented?

A: I think this is the preparatory meeting and then they will go into the meeting…everyone will sign on but they still have to give it to all the representatives from each region. They’re going to bring it to the larger body and have a convention to get all their issues resolved…and then implement them.

Q: On Wed?

A: Yes…this is still the executive meeting…the big boys. After Wed., they still have to bring it to the larger meeting from the rep’s of the house….then tell the world this is what we decided. After Wed., we watch them go to the larger meetings and then we’ll see the RV come down the pipe. Once we see Erbil and HCL, we should see the RV.

Q: Could it happen sooner …before the meetings end?

A: They have to be respectful…but when their neighbors know they don’t have the money, they’re not going to come to the conference….last year, no ministers, no rv, and that’s when Iraq postponed it and I don’t think they’re going in that gray area again. If they wait too long, their neighbors are going to call and say, I’m not coming.

Q: I know you don’t know the date or rate…

A: The politicians are just doing their thing.. but I’m peaceful because I know it’s coming. Now the neighboring countries are trying to get their hands on it and Shabibi must be having fits.

Q: So you believe it’s not far off…?

A: I think that as soon as people finish the meetings, and tell the world they have an Erbil agreement, we’re going to see an RV…I don’t think it’s going to be longer than that. Pray and be patient…you have dinars already and you’re going to get the blessings. They don’t think like us or have a sense of fair play…Maliki could care less as long as his immediate family is fine.

Q: Is there a website the article will be posted on?

A: Go to ********************* and we have a skype room and you can send a request to WANGDANGISM and I’ll accept you and you can come on all day and night. There’s a bunch of people on…tons of people who are there every day and night.

NEXT CALL is on Sat., Feb. 18th.

CALL ENDED….weather problems – system crashed.

• Upvote 8

Thanks for bringing this to us DJ. Interesting article......about as clear as mud, (in some places) just like everything else in this investment. I'll try and decipher it by taking it apart bit by bit, run it by other folks and get their opinion, maybe we can arrive at a concensus.

Very promising however, can't wait for another instalment. Carlos