Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank rumor

MrBish

okane. You are one strong individual. My heart goes out to you as I sometimes work with small people with disabilities. I don't have to get em going in the mornings but see them when they are ready to embrace the world. They are precious. God has given you the strenght to accomplish this . My prayers to you and your loved ones. :tiphat:

• 4 weeks later...

My father walked into a chase bank earlier today in phx to do something then he ask while he was there if he could buy some dinar and they said they don't sell it they only buy it and he ask what sense dose that make and the manager told him they've been ordered to buy it back but not sell it because there's gonna be a high revaluation within 6 months for a fact but of course there was no date or rate. Well that's my story

I work for the company and hold Mgr position. We don't buy Dinars from customers.

• Upvote 2