Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank rumor

MrBish

Interesting story. I believe we all have opinions, BUT the real question is when they rv happens, just hos long will any of these site be looked at? Theeven bigger question is how many of these people claiming to have financial experts for months afterwards to help you invest sill actually be here? Why would anyone trust anyone to know they have millions of dollars after the rv when they have been nothing but pumpers and liars like Tony who has called the rv more times than I can count and then he ridicules his buddy jonnywg for being just like him. Lol insane nut jobs...

• Upvote 1

It looks like the grammar snobs are out in full force today. Grammar matters when your writing in a formal manner to an audience that requires it....... here on a dinar forum..... not so much.... Go back over to starbucks and order your chai latte and snob around with the rest of your pretentious friends whle listening to Michael Buble and leave the rest of us, the uneducated filthy masses, alone to our own poor grammar bliss!!

I don't listen to Michael Buble or purchase coffee beverages at Starbucks. I simply believe that putting some effort into one's use of his language and actually caring about furthering the intellectual quality of our society is a worthy endeavor. I'm sorry you don't agree with that and are happy to live with a "dumbed-down" mentality about communication. One of the most significant influences on the depravity and degradation of human societies is lack of communication and language quality. You can say that I'm being a snob by picking apart someone's post that takes twice as long to read through because of all its horrendous grammatical errors and lack of punctuation, but it's the truth. I'm sorry if you can't handle that.

Who cares what the audience is? That's like saying it's not important to watch spacial awareness when out in public, but only when driving a vehicle. Basically that would mean people bumping into each other, knocking each other down, and not caring about it. You can't take one venue for the medium and put it higher than others. Formal writing is the same as any other writing. We shouldn't be allowing people to abuse the language, abbreviate it, leave out punctuation, and choose incorrect words, regardless of where the language is being used. I would say that this just shows how uneducated and careless people are. Sorry if I'm snobby about it. Get over yourself.

Haha, nice! Grammar snob. Because I care about not sounding like I know next to nothing about my own language. Tell me something: Do you really think the same would apply when speaking? Who cares if its on a forum, grammar and spelling accuracy still matters. I still make mistakes from time to time, or I'm too lazy to correct certain things, but that doesn't mean an absolute lack of discipline is acceptable when posting something. At least what you typed is still coherent and I can follow it without paining myself. The OP's post was horrendous and took like twice as long to read because of how horribly written it was. Sorry, it's just the truth.

Edited by TQueezy
  • Upvote 7

Well this has turned into complete nonsense

Don't sweat it. They're all just jealous that none of these bank stories ever happen to a member with over 10 posts......on a side note, are you guys going to be opening satellite offices for customers to cash in once this rv's?

Exactly!

I gave you a +1

If you're going to post something online people, then please use proper grammar and punctuation! Not only is it much more difficult to read and detracts from the content in your post, but it also makes your post look less credible (think dinar Guru idiots). I'm glad you called this person out. It's a short, practically cookie cutter post about a bank story that is told using secondhand information. At least tidy it up and make it somewhat presentable, even if it's a complete fabrication.

Spelling matters, and so does grammar and punctuation.

I was going to warn you about the remarks you'll get accusing you of being the grammar cops or spelling police. We have gone through this a few times since I came here. I, for one, wanted to keep trying to get people to use caps to begin sentences only, and become involved in the wonderful world of punctuation.The lack of grammar and the poor spelling really tend to give me a first impression that the person who put up the post or comment is too stupid to have learned to speak, or write, in school. Then I remembered that there are occasions when kids are just pushed into the next grade because it would hurt their little pre-teen feelings to be left behind a grade. They'll learn to spell in the next grade. Sure they will. Some graduate, as you can see here, and still cannot spell or use punctuation. And they will tell you it doesn't matter; that we are being snobs to want decent grammar and spelling. Yes, I wanted to warn you but it is too late. Already there is one post that denigrates your comments ... oh, and I see you have found it and answered. I have to go now and see what you are saying. But I'll leave this up anyway.

:)

smee2

I don't listen to Michael Buble or purchase coffee beverages at Starbucks. I simply believe that putting some effort into one's use of his language and actually caring about furthering the intellectual quality of our society is a worthy endeavor. I'm sorry you don't agree with that and are happy to live with a "dumbed-down" mentality about communication. One of the most significant influences on the depravity and degradation of human societies is lack of communication and language quality. You can say that I'm being a snob by picking apart someone's post that takes twice as long to read through because of all its horrendous grammatical errors and lack of punctuation, but it's the truth. I'm sorry if you can't handle that.

Who cares what the audience is? That's like saying it's not important to watch spacial awareness when out in public, but only when driving a vehicle. Basically that would mean people bumping into each other, knocking each other down, and not caring about it. You can't take one venue for the medium and put it higher than others. Formal writing is the same as any other writing. We shouldn't be allowing people to abuse the language, abbreviate it, leave out punctuation, and choose incorrect words, regardless of where the language is being used. I would say that this just shows how uneducated and careless people are. Sorry if I'm snobby about it. Get over yourself.

Haha, nice! Grammar snob. Because I care about not sounding like I know next to nothing about my own language. Tell me something: Do you really think the same would apply when speaking? Who cares if its on a forum, grammar and spelling accuracy still matters. I still make mistakes from time to time, or I'm too lazy to correct certain things, but that doesn't mean an absolute lack of discipline is acceptable when posting something. At least what you typed is still coherent and I can follow it without paining myself. The OP's post was horrendous and took like twice as long to read because of how horribly written it was. Sorry, it's just the truth.

(With grin from ear to ear.) WooHoo! Go get 'em! YeeHaw!

I am so happy at this moment. I have waited to see someone say just what you have said, and in just the way you have said it. Thank you. Thank you! THANK YOU!

smee2

• Upvote 1

I was going to warn you about the remarks you'll get accusing you of being the grammar cops or spelling police. We have gone through this a few times since I came here. I, for one, wanted to keep trying to get people to use caps to begin sentences only, and become involved in the wonderful world of punctuation.The lack of grammar and the poor spelling really tend to give me a first impression that the person who put up the post or comment is too stupid to have learned to speak, or write, in school. Then I remembered that there are occasions when kids are just pushed into the next grade because it would hurt their little pre-teen feelings to be left behind a grade. They'll learn to spell in the next grade. Sure they will. Some graduate, as you can see here, and still cannot spell or use punctuation. And they will tell you it doesn't matter; that we are being snobs to want decent grammar and spelling. Yes, I wanted to warn you but it is too late. Already there is one post that denigrates your comments ... oh, and I see you have found it and answered. I have to go now and see what you are saying. But I'll leave this up anyway.

smee2

(With grin from ear to ear.) WooHoo! Go get 'em! YeeHaw!

I am so happy at this moment. I have waited to see someone say just what you have said, and in just the way you have said it. Thank you. Thank you! THANK YOU!

smee2

I love you too! :)

I honestly do not think that I have laughed that hard in a long time, it wouldn't matter to me who initally wrote the post that's now getting a well written mouthful. The manner in which you write reflects such a style of honesty, and down right, straight from the hip humor. I loved it.

• Upvote 1

..... and just one big arse shinning through in your sentence my friend.

It looks like the grammar snobs are out in full force today. Grammar matters when your writing in a formal manner to an audience that requires it....... here on a dinar forum..... not so much.... Go back over to starbucks and order your chai latte and snob around with the rest of your pretentious friends whle listening to Michael Buble and leave the rest of us, the uneducated filthy masses, alone to our own poor grammar bliss!!

Actually, what you want to write is "you're"

Why wood u not beleeeve me when I told you tha troof my dad then took us for ice cream and put my helmut back on me so that if I fall down agin I won't hurt my head agin then he took me back to tha hozpidal and went home that's it

Damm! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!! Ass of the Day! Congrats!

How did I start today...... I was up with my special needs daughter, Abbie, as she was gagging from reflux at 4:30am from being feed thru a tube all night. Then got her ready for school. Changed her diaper, brushed her teeth, gave her a breathing treatment, changed her clothes, put braces on her legs, rolled the selves up on her jacket because her arms are too short, carried her to her bus (yes, a "short bus") to put her into her wheel chair. Oh, and prayed that I would get to see her again this afternoon. She has a very rare, life shortening disease. Only expected to live to be 3. Her younger brother had the same thing and passed away 4 years ago. She will be 8 this year. She weighs 20 pounds, is happy, goes to school, laughs when you tell her she's a bad girl.

Some of my other kids are Eagle Scouts, soccer stars, and highly decorated swimmers, one of them holds 6 out of 7 records. NCAA Div-1 swimmers. One even had writings published at age 11. I only thought that I was thankful for all of their many talents, abilities and health. Until a met Abbie and married her mom.

As my blood boils at the thought of the things I really want to say ..... trying to save the mods from having to ban me. Good luck to you, Lord knows you are gonna need it.

My special needs son thanks you for your insensitivity.

KK

prayers for you and yours

• Upvote 4