Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank rumor

MrBish

My father walked into a chase bank earlier today in phx to do something then he ask while he was there if he could buy some dinar and they said they don't sell it they only buy it and he ask what sense dose that make and the manager told him they've been ordered to buy it back but not sell it because there's gonna be a high revaluation within 6 months for a fact but of course there was no date or rate. Well that's my story

WOO HOO! Im all in....

Well i was eating nails and drinking Lava with Chuck Norris yesterday and he said the RV will happen Thursday. I asked whats up with the speculation Chuck? He then round house kicked me in the soul with his mind and i saw the light. His chin fist will punch the CBI in the sachel until they RV... The end

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well i was eating nails and drinking Lava with Chuck Norris yesterday and he said the RV will happen Thursday. I asked whats up with the speculation Chuck? He then round house kicked me in the soul with his mind and i saw the light. His chin fist will punch the CBI in the sachel until they RV... The end

****////

OH, HELL NO!!

:D:lol::P:lmao:

THEN HE GAVE YOU A RIDE TO THE BANK SO YOU COULD CASH IN YOUR DINARS, RIGHT? :P:lol:

• Upvote 1

***///

Yuh, looks like you already got one of THOSE, look where you be at, man! :P

Why don't you piss off the Afghani Chuck Norris so he'll kick you're behind back home again! :twothumbs:

Come on Sgt like there is a Afghan Chuck Norris. Are you trying to put a hole in the space time continu :ph34r: um.

My father walked into a chase bank earlier today in phx to do something then he ask while he was there if he could buy some dinar and they said they don't sell it they only buy it and he ask what sense dose that make and the manager told him they've been ordered to buy it back but not sell it because there's gonna be a high revaluation within 6 months for a fact but of course there was no date or rate. Well that's my story

I plus'd you...... You posted a rumor in the rumors section....... Ignorant that you'd get Neg'd for that!!!!

Mak63

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Your right one peroid. I had to find something to amuse me in a post tonight. So I read it again "Who am I" My _______. then he while he if he it they and he him they ...... Who's your daddy?

Exactly!

I gave you a +1

If you're going to post something online people, then please use proper grammar and punctuation! Not only is it much more difficult to read and detracts from the content in your post, but it also makes your post look less credible (think dinar Guru idiots). I'm glad you called this person out. It's a short, practically cookie cutter post about a bank story that is told using secondhand information. At least tidy it up and make it somewhat presentable, even if it's a complete fabrication.

Spelling matters, and so does grammar and punctuation.

Queezy,

I think your handle says it all...........wound a lil tightwink.gif

Mak 63

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just one period in that long run on sentence...it's called grammar my friend. And I don't believe you.

If you'd like to discuss grammar, your post would otherwise need to read:

"There is just one period in that long run-on sentence. It's called grammar, my friend, and I don't believe you."

It is improper to start a sentence with the word "and," and you have to establish what "Just" is referring to since there is no verb in that portion of your sentence. Also, the use of ellipsis ("...") is generally for the omission of a word, phrase, sentence, or segment in an original quote. It can often be used for an unfinished / incomplete thought, but is improper to use as a simple "pause" in your speech.

My point is not to further the criticism of literacy, but rather that we ought not to be so particular about what is posted in the rumors forum. Please carry some consideration for those who are active on this message forum. I acknowledge that I am a new participant here, but It shows lack of discipline and maturity to bash someone for their input, when they meant no harm by such content they choose to provide. I see no fault in someone lending their daily involvement with this investment. We should encourage the community to share, even if it is simple hearsay, despite it being potentially inaccurate. It is certainly appropriate to correct someone when they can be proven or questioned for providing careless or false information, but not to condescend them for attempting to be inclusive. We're all susceptible to mistakes and misguidance.

• Upvote 9

Why wood u not beleeeve me when I told you tha troof my dad then took us for ice cream and put my helmut back on me so that if I fall down agin I won't hurt my head agin then he took me back to tha hozpidal and went home that's it

My special needs son thanks you for your insensitivity.

KK

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I bumped into a friend of mine at the bank and he asked if I was hungry, we could grab something to eat. I said no, because I had dinner. The bank teller thought I said dinar, and gave me a wink, invited me behind the counter to see the flashing screens and hooked me up with the bank president who sealed the deal with a right-on hand shake & a power salute. Ever since, I have enjoyed the G5, my box seats at all arenas, and still haven't been hungry.

• Upvote 3

Bank tellers dont know anymore than u or i and probably know less. If anything she was probably parroting what some customer said. As for why they buy andvdont sell they rpobably have some broker who will buy such and such amount each month. they arebprob buying in at $600 something and turning it aroumd to someone who is guranteed to buy some set amount but they dnt wana hold inventory themselves. It actually makes a lot of sense. Uf dad doesnt know banking so it dont make sense to him

That's better then the lst time I went into a bank and asked if they were selling it, the lady told me to be wary of scams. I smiled, thanked her and left.

The banker guy you talked to probably watches a site like this and keeps informed that way but maybe they got some kind of memo. Thanks for the story and welcome to DV!

Bruin's SUCK!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Lot's of thought put in there! laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1