Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank rumor

MrBish

My father walked into a chase bank earlier today in phx to do something then he ask while he was there if he could buy some dinar and they said they don't sell it they only buy it and he ask what sense dose that make and the manager told him they've been ordered to buy it back but not sell it because there's gonna be a high revaluation within 6 months for a fact but of course there was no date or rate. Well that's my story

• Upvote 33
  • Downvote 34

That's better then the lst time I went into a bank and asked if they were selling it, the lady told me to be wary of scams. I smiled, thanked her and left.

The banker guy you talked to probably watches a site like this and keeps informed that way but maybe they got some kind of memo. Thanks for the story and welcome to DV!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I hate to say that someone is not telling the truth.....so I will have to assume this banker was tired of being bugged by us dinar investors and came up with this wild tale..........any banker that is meeting with regular customers certainly does not have enough clout to announce this type of speculation.......I'm not sure high level bankers at the top corporate office would have enough knowlegde to give us inside info.........

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Just one period in that long run on sentence...it's called grammar my friend. And I don't believe you.

Exactly!

I gave you a +1

If you're going to post something online people, then please use proper grammar and punctuation! Not only is it much more difficult to read and detracts from the content in your post, but it also makes your post look less credible (think dinar Guru idiots). I'm glad you called this person out. It's a short, practically cookie cutter post about a bank story that is told using secondhand information. At least tidy it up and make it somewhat presentable, even if it's a complete fabrication.

Spelling matters, and so does grammar and punctuation.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I have a little short bank story. I was visiting my dinars in my safe deposit box, to make sure they were, well still there. The bank lady just made an observation, that if that small pile of bills was all I had int the box I should get a smaller box and not pay so much. I sorta mumbled that unbelievably there are 2.5 million dinars in that little stack. To which she imediately responded "everyone knows that's is a scam." I just said well I guess I have been involved in a scam for 8 years, put my box back and exited. That is the only bank story I have. :D:P

• Upvote 6

My father walked into a chase bank earlier today in phx to do something then he ask while he was there if he could buy some dinar and they said they don't sell it they only buy it and he ask what sense dose that make and the manager told him they've been ordered to buy it back but not sell it because there's gonna be a high revaluation within 6 months for a fact but of course there was no date or rate. Well that's my story

Who's Your Daddy.

• Upvote 1

cool.gifSovereign Bank - Pennsylvania - A true Story...

My wife goes into Sovereign Bank and is greeted by name by the teller. They talk over some account problems and all bank charges are waived. We have been banking there for a long time. They have some small talk and the Teller asks how I am doing in Afghanistan and then they talk about an upcoming community event. There was no talk about Dinar or RV. I once did exchange some Euros there with no bank fees purely as a cutomer service. It is a great neighborhood bank and I recommend it to anyone who lives in the area. Just a friendly community bank, large enough but still gives personal service. It is a recommended bank for your personal household needs.

Sorry, that is the only bank story I have. Everyone have a great day and be excellent to each other. smile.gif

• Upvote 1

The following is a reply to your post from a JP Morgan Chase Manager: Chase does not sell or buy Iraq dinar, and any employee/manager informing a customer of a revaluation/devaluation of a foreign currency prior to that event taking place would be not only terminated immediately but also face the possibility of criminal charges.

• Upvote 1

i am getting so fed up with all of the nitpicking about grammar, punctuation, spelling and everything else that goes along with that. we are all in this `scam` together...and i`m also getting very tired of the word `scam`. if everyone would give their head a shake they just might realize that iraq holds the ace up thier sleeve to bail the whole world out of their financial misery. and don`t think that iraq doesn`t know it......they are playing their cards but they are holding on to that ace until the bitter end. and if you don`t believe that....well, i`ll just eat my words.

this has been long term.....too much so that we`re all getting pretty ticked off with it.....but if and when it does happen.....you`ll hear how many people singing a different tune. so everybody why don`t you all (and i hate to use this term) but put up or shut up. when our ship comes in it will just sail into the dock nice and peacefully (not like those crazy ships in greece).

so just sit back and be patient rather than taunting the folks that at least have the `guts` to tell their tale on this site. bash all you want but at the end of the day where has it got you.....you`re still sitting there waiting just l,ike the rest of us. so lets just hope and pray that we don`t have much longer to wait and whatever the dinar revalues at......be happy because it will likely give you more money than you had before you made this investment.

enough said.....so come on out all of you bashers.....i`ll be waiting on the sidelines for you. and to all of you that have posted up until this point....i give you all credit for doing so even if it has been a repost or totally useless info....you needed to vent and you did!

so RV i along with millions of others are just waiting patiently for you to happen and when you do happen i know i will be one very happy person!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2