Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Whats the color of the sky in Johnnywgs world

tim5400

AndieZ1 (Jonnywg Update): 3S’s 2/13/12

February 13th, 2012 10:48 am · Posted in DOOZIES

9:10 AM CST [jonnywg] WELL GROUP I AM FULLY EXPECTING THE CBI TO POST A NEW RATE BY MIDNIGHT …….. I AM EXPECTING LOTS OF INFO FROM IRAQ ……. I AM EXPECTING THIS DAY TO TELL US EXACTLY WHERE WE STAND[jda] Their midnight or ours? [jonnywg] jda – MIDNIGHT SOMEWHERE

[shalala] Do you expect the new rate to be THE rate, RV’d rate? Thanks [jonnywg] shalala – ANY RATE CHANGE IS AN RV

[aussiesue] Thank you 11.20 in Oz. I am going to bed soon, too many late nights. I hope I wake to good news [jonnywg] aussiesue HOPE TO BE THERE NEXT WEEK …… POST RV

[rjg] So you think CBI first?

[jonnywg] rjg – NO, IT COULD BE BANKS 1ST – WHO CARES?

[kalki1] jonnywg There is no Erbil…no GOI no RV….where do you come up with midnight? …you had 24 hours yesterday …did you extend that?

[kalki1] tenenbaums All I know is no rv…we have heard bells whistles, 24 hrs windows…asn NSA shut downs…on and on….What’s constant?…no Erbil no GOI no rv…thats what I see…jwg does not respond so be it

[jonnywg] KALKI 1 – BY THE WAY I AM STILL WAITING FOR THIS THIS AM …. THERE ARE NO REASONS FOR THIS NOT TO SHOW. ALREADY ….. I AM NOT EXTENDING IT….. THE RV PEOPLE JUST ARE NOT ON TIME ….. AS USUAL ……

The * AndieZ1 (Jonnywg Update): 3S’s 2/13/12 by another site's Tidbits, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

$3.95 Stock Trades at OptionsHouse. Why Pay More?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tags: no tags

Comments

Comments are closed.

Edited by tim5400
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

AndieZ1 (Jonnywg Update): 3S’s 2/13/12

February 13th, 2012 10:48 am · Posted in DOOZIES

9:10 AM CST [jonnywg] WELL GROUP I AM FULLY EXPECTING THE CBI TO POST A NEW RATE BY MIDNIGHT …….. I AM EXPECTING LOTS OF INFO FROM IRAQ ……. I AM EXPECTING THIS DAY TO TELL US EXACTLY WHERE WE STAND[jda] Their midnight or ours? [jonnywg] jda – MIDNIGHT SOMEWHERE

[shalala] Do you expect the new rate to be THE rate, RV’d rate? Thanks [jonnywg] shalala – ANY RATE CHANGE IS AN RV

[aussiesue] Thank you 11.20 in Oz. I am going to bed soon, too many late nights. I hope I wake to good news [jonnywg] aussiesue HOPE TO BE THERE NEXT WEEK …… POST RV

[rjg] So you think CBI first?

[jonnywg] rjg – NO, IT COULD BE BANKS 1ST – WHO CARES?

[kalki1] jonnywg There is no Erbil…no GOI no RV….where do you come up with midnight? …you had 24 hours yesterday …did you extend that?

[kalki1] tenenbaums All I know is no rv…we have heard bells whistles, 24 hrs windows…asn NSA shut downs…on and on….What’s constant?…no Erbil no GOI no rv…thats what I see…jwg does not respond so be it

[jonnywg] KALKI 1 – BY THE WAY I AM STILL WAITING FOR THIS THIS AM …. THERE ARE NO REASONS FOR THIS NOT TO SHOW. ALREADY ….. I AM NOT EXTENDING IT….. THE RV PEOPLE JUST ARE NOT ON TIME ….. AS USUAL ……

The * AndieZ1 (Jonnywg Update): 3S’s 2/13/12 by another site's Tidbits, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

$3.95 Stock Trades at OptionsHouse. Why Pay More?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tags: no tags

Comments

Comments are closed.

This guy is in LA LA land WOW :lol::lol:

He is a narcissist with a dash of sociopath. Reading his ridiculous posts and his claim of 3 letter agencies is more about entertainment. Unfortunately there are desperate people out there who blindly follow him and are crushed each and every time he predicts the future. I would love to see a debate between this guys and a hand full of others like him and some of the more reasonable speculators out there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He is a narcissist with a dash of sociopath. Reading his ridiculous posts and his claim of 3 letter agencies is more about entertainment. Unfortunately there are desperate people out there who blindly follow him and are crushed each and every time he predicts the future. I would love to see a debate between this guys and a hand full of others like him and some of the more reasonable speculators out there.

There would be no debate, I heard this a long time ago: "Never get into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent he has nothing to lose and you have nothing to gain", johnny is a true moron and he probably is stupid enough to believe his own nonsense. ;)

jonnywg = okie = steveI = possum = beuwolf = oom = kft = Frank

THEY ALL ARE OUT AND OUT SCAMMERS....WHO HAVE MADE THIS PREDICTION 100'S OF TIMES BEFORE. DON'T LOSE ANY SLEEP OVER IT, DON'T GET EXCITED, TOMORROW WILL COME AND YOU WILL SEE NO RV HAPPENED. B)

• Upvote 1

I was banned from okie 's site and then today for the second time from 3sintsl. Lol. Anyways I absolutely despise jonny and his crap lies and the way they stage their defense characters like they are newbies taking up for them. They each have multiple characters all for the profit made from selling for dinarbanker. My friend knows someone who had an investigator look into jonny and okie. They both work for dinarbanker and create bogus lies all for thelrofit from the hype they create. Once this rvs they will be lucky if they don't get a lawsuit slapped on them.

I was banned from okie 's site and then today for the second time from 3sintsl. Lol. Anyways I absolutely despise jonny and his crap lies and the way they stage their defense characters like they are newbies taking up for them. They each have multiple characters all for the profit made from selling for dinarbanker. My friend knows someone who had an investigator look into jonny and okie. They both work for dinarbanker and create bogus lies all for thelrofit from the hype they create. Once this rvs they will be lucky if they don't get a lawsuit slapped on them.

HEY WES! How are you? I think you'll find DV to your liking based on your past postings at OOM! You know what I mean? - dinarling