Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abtan: President Talabani task is not easy to determine the date for agenda of National Meeting

Carrello

Abtan: President Talabani task is not easy to determine the date for the agenda of the national meeting

Haider Ali Jawad - 13/02/2012 AD - 10:13 AM

The MP said the bloc 'Abdul-Hussein Abtan that the task of President Jalal Talabani is not easy to determine the date for the agenda of the next national meeting. He said Abtan told {Euphrates News} said on Monday that "the National Alliance is keen to hold the national meeting expected and make it a success, but at the same time want to settle all outstanding issues and access to strategic solutions and final to ensure political stability permanent in the country." He called on President Jalal Talabani to hold a national conference to resolve the current crisis, especially between state law and the Iraqi List, after the issuance of an arrest warrant for Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi and asked Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to withdraw confidence from the Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq. "The best way and fast to get out of the current political crisis is faith and dialogue rapid and meaningful, and not to be a reaction to a problem or a political crisis, but the approach for all parties and political blocs, and that serve everyone's efforts in the service of Iraq and its people of all factions." Abtan said that "The mission of President Talabani's tough and he needs to weeks to get to the anticipated date for the meeting

My link

• Upvote 1

I can understand where Talabani is coming from......its gotta be a migraine waiting to happen with these guys! I think he should have a mantra, "If you care about your people you would be ready to get this ship sailing. If you don't leave your baggage at home, or you won't, this ship is sailing without you. And History takes names."

• Upvote 2

Weeks before Talabani can set the date for the National Conf/Mtg.?? I was hoping for much sooner, but if this is what it takes - - so be it!

I agree.. good catch, The Arab Summit is supposed to be 3/29 so I would think that the National Meeting should be first.

I agree.. good catch, The Arab Summit is supposed to be 3/29 so I would think that the National Meeting should be first.

I would think W_A_Y first. There's the caterer to get handled, there's the cake. the party favors and the door prizes. They have to clear the garbage out of the streets and wash the windows...so much to do, so little time and....they need the budget to do it ! just sayin'. biggrin.gif

I would think W_A_Y first. There's the caterer to get handled, there's the cake. the party favors and the door prizes. They have to clear the garbage out of the streets and wash the windows...so much to do, so little time and....they need the budget to do it ! just sayin'. biggrin.gif

And from 1 article yesterday... they only have to impress everyone for 3 hours :lol:

• Upvote 1

And from 1 article yesterday... they only have to impress everyone for 3 hours laugh.gif

I laughed out loud when I read that, too. THREE HOURS?!?!?! That is one short dog and pony show. Maybe Parliament can take in a few pointers. biggrin.gif

Then there's also the outside chance everyone was booked into the Baghdad Rubaiyat for the night. cool.gif

• Upvote 1

I laughed out loud when I read that, too. THREE HOURS?!?!?! That is one short dog and pony show. Maybe Parliament can take in a few pointers. biggrin.gif

Then there's also the outside chance everyone was booked into the Baghdad Rubaiyat for the night. cool.gif

I clean my house if I'm having company for dinner (extra special ) ... They have to clean a whole city, for a three hour show :lol: