Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV?

Nakida

Fastarnie,

Actually no your not close. I bought in because it looked like an interesting experience, and to hope someday to make alittle bit of money. THE WHOLE reason why I ASK questions is because I am still learning how this works. I am still learning the lingo, and I enjoy listening to others opinions/thoughts. Is that a problem? If this RV's in 2 years then it does, if it doesn't then I have learned something out of this. Most of the questions I ask are actually because of things I read from this site :) Geeesh!!!!

Thanks to all that help me understand this mess lol :)

The original post made me think that, cause honestly it sounded strangely familiar. I got in to this in June of '09 with the same questions. Wasn't a dig GEESH. :lol: :lol: Been wrong before I'll be wrong again I'm sure. So no problem. :)

So I am wondering just how close we are. What still needs to be totally done, and what are some of the THOUGHTS time frames.....................:)

It will be done on the first quarter of this year.

By the end of march!

Remember Me When It Happens.

• Upvote 1

lol that was Nadita..........wow so close in spelling............Well I am ready for the weekend and relax.........Having fun with this site!!!! People here are awesome!

Wow, it's only Tuesday Darlin.... How I'd love to have your work week, Lol Soon I hope right after the RV Goes BOOM!!!

Have a Great Valentines Day...