Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV?

Nakida

It looks like either June or the end of the year if Parliament squanders the June window of opportunity. Iraq will be out of C7 in June. All others including Ebril, HLC & Article 140 will be done by June if not this month.

The two year timeframe you often herar the Iraqis talk about is the phase in of the new & phase out of the old currency. The two currencies will exist side by side for two years. How the old currency will be valued is not yet clear.

The new currency are printed, the new coins are minted & are distributed to several key banks awaiting their release approval dates. All Parliament has to do is vote on RV & push the big red button.

Now vote...damn it...vote.

• Upvote 4

It looks like either June or the end of the year if Parliament squanders the June window of opportunity. Iraq will be out of C7 in June. All others including Ebril, HLC & Article 140 will be done by June if not this month.

The two year timeframe you often herar the Iraqis talk about is the phase in of the new & phase out of the old currency. The two currencies will exist side by side for two years. How the old currency will be valued is not yet clear.

The new currency are printed, the new coins are minted & are distributed to several key banks awaiting their release approval dates. All Parliament has to do is vote on RV & push the big red button.

Now vote...damn it...vote.

AMEN!!!! PLEASE VOTE

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

all kuwait issues resolved..border demarcations...the return of missing kuwaiti bodys and artifacts PLUS the payment of some 20 BILLION US dollars......plus ministers in the GOI appointed..article 140 being passed and the Erbil agreement signed....and maybe a wholelot more STUFF to be finished.... :)

The allstate mayhem guy is directing the RV? They do not know to turn right or left. But the RV had to be done by 2010, no wait, 2011, no wait 2012, No no that's wrong its 2013. As soon as the congress and senate meet and pass the USA budget, then it will RV. No NO No, it is 6/30/2011, No No its already done!! it is in the system and cannot be stopped. No its not in the system, its in the car with mayhem, no the us treasury is locked down, No their not locked down. No its the HCL, no its the ministers seated, no its GOI, no its in the hands of the BIS, No IMF, No UST, listen I just talked with a "three letter agency" he his very high up in the agency, he knows it sgoing to RV in 24 hours, hes been with ABC movers for three years and is assistant manager.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Erbil, HCL and Resolution 140 have to be dealt with. The Kuwait issues have been resolved by virtue of the fact that the Iraqi indebtedness to Kuwait is now treated as an investment, which the Kuwaitis will benefit from for years. No more artifact, body or repayment issues. Whoever came up with that idea was brilliant.

Keep in mind the June lifting of chapter 7 is totally arbitrary. It's based on the UN's estimate of how long the Iraqis will s**** around getting the rest done. Once they sign off on Erbil, HCL and Res. 140, they can go back to the UNSC and ask that Chapter 7 be lifted immediately. Chances are it will be. Film at 11!

• Upvote 1

So I am wondering just how close we are. What still needs to be totally done, and what are some of the THOUGHTS time frames.....................:)

Ok Shabibi has said more then once no RV not until the GOI is fully functional, as of to date nothing has been announced about the GOI being fully formed, Chapter 7 is still not all the way solved, I know Guru's says that chapter 7 doesn't need to be lifted to RV I say they are wrong. HCL still hasn't been completed. So no RV not until the aboue items are taken care of. I've been in this investment going on 8 plus years and I've been hearing RV for the past 8 plus years its always going to RV at the end of the year or first of the year and then its June :lol: This round robin has been going for the past 8plus years... So your guess is as good as the next person.. So take a guess.. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Ok Shabibi has said more then once no RV not until the GOI is fully functional, as of to date nothing has been announced about the GOI being fully formed, Chapter 7 is still not all the way solved, I know Guru's says that chapter 7 doesn't need to be lifted to RV I say they are wrong. HCL still hasn't been completed. So no RV not until the aboue items are taken care of. I've been in this investment going on 8 plus years and I've been hearing RV for the past 8 plus years its always going to RV at the end of the year or first of the year and then its June :lol: This round robin has been going for the past 8plus years... So your guess is as good as the next person.. So take a guess.. :lol::lol:

A lot of progress since Thanksgiving has been accomplished. Parliament is working to resolve the rest of the outstnding issues. Kuwait & Iraq have signed a economic & trade agreement. After Ebri, HLC & Article 140, there's not much to stop the RV. I believe the ride is almost over. Christmas should be interesting.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Let me guess, you bought not too long ago, and you did because you didn't want to miss out, and it was going to r.v. at $3.22. Am I close? The answer to your questions is this. This whole investment is a speculation. Once something gets done something else pops up, but IMO there is a sense of urgency in the news these days. Best thing for this trip is to stay out of the rumors and chats, stay at this site(don't wonder). For me the only chat I read anymore is Adams, he does a good job staying focused on being professional. Hope this helps. :)

• Upvote 1

Hello Nikida,

The key to this whole mess is the Erbil Agreement.Without a resolution to that nothing else can happen.Iraq needs a complete,cohesive government for anything else to be agreed upon.HCL law will not be passed until they have a complete GOI to pass it.They need this done quickly to ensure investment in their vast oil resources will continue.CBI also requires the complete formation of the Government in order to financially support them.Once the Erbil Agreement is in place,everything else will happen very quickly.JMO.

After it happens I understand you want to take your kids on vacation.The west coast of Canada is a beatiful place to visit.Hopefully you can take that trip this summer!! :)

Cheers,

Sparky

Hello Nikida,

The key to this whole mess is the Erbil Agreement.Without a resolution to that nothing else can happen.Iraq needs a complete,cohesive government for anything else to be agreed upon.HCL law will not be passed until they have a complete GOI to pass it.They need this done quickly to ensure investment in their vast oil resources will continue.CBI also requires the complete formation of the Government in order to financially support them.Once the Erbil Agreement is in place,everything else will happen very quickly.JMO.

After it happens I understand you want to take your kids on vacation.The west coast of Canada is a beatiful place to visit.Hopefully you can take that trip this summer!! :)

Cheers,

Sparky

Hey sparky where in the west coast do you reside im in coquitlam bc

Fastarnie,

Actually no your not close. I bought in because it looked like an interesting experience, and to hope someday to make alittle bit of money. THE WHOLE reason why I ASK questions is because I am still learning how this works. I am still learning the lingo, and I enjoy listening to others opinions/thoughts. Is that a problem? If this RV's in 2 years then it does, if it doesn't then I have learned something out of this. Most of the questions I ask are actually because of things I read from this site :) Geeesh!!!!

Thanks to all that help me understand this mess lol :)

• Downvote 2

The allstate mayhem guy is directing the RV? They do not know to turn right or left. But the RV had to be done by 2010, no wait, 2011, no wait 2012, No no that's wrong its 2013. As soon as the congress and senate meet and pass the USA budget, then it will RV. No NO No, it is 6/30/2011, No No its already done!! it is in the system and cannot be stopped. No its not in the system, its in the car with mayhem, no the us treasury is locked down, No their not locked down. No its the HCL, no its the ministers seated, no its GOI, no its in the hands of the BIS, No IMF, No UST, listen I just talked with a "three letter agency" he his very high up in the agency, he knows it sgoing to RV in 24 hours, hes been with ABC movers for three years and is assistant manager.

me don't tinks it the direction that the messed up part its the Waiting game.... :D heheh :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4U1xXMq9pg

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 1

IMO, I think we're looking at mid-late this year. Everything they do is at a snails pace. I truly hope I'm wrong, but this is what I believe the timeline is.

GO RV...

I agree AZdesert. They claim to be out of phase 1, so they must be in phase 2 now. They never hit their target deadlines, so I think this will RV happen before the end of the year.

Fastarnie,

Actually no your not close. I bought in because it looked like an interesting experience, and to hope someday to make alittle bit of money. THE WHOLE reason why I ASK questions is because I am still learning how this works. I am still learning the lingo, and I enjoy listening to others opinions/thoughts. Is that a problem? If this RV's in 2 years then it does, if it doesn't then I have learned something out of this. Most of the questions I ask are actually because of things I read from this site :) Geeesh!!!!

Thanks to all that help me understand this mess lol :)

I think you should check Adams weekly chat. He has a few logical theories. He thought it would be done by last Thanksgiving. It looked as though they were actually gonna get the HCL etc done. They didn't. Nothing has been accomplished since then.

Im going to alberta in a week 10 thou 21 day in 7 out or until it rvs longer it tacks the more i buy win win peace dave

Lol.Definitely money to be made here.Im on 8 on 6 off.16 days a month for 19g's plus.Life is good whether it RV's or not!

Peace back.Hope ya like the cold!!!Been a mild winter but we should still get a few more -30 to -40 weeks!

Cheers,

Sparky