Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank of Iraq on the 13-FEB-2012. Currency Auctions

yota691

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2076)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 13-FEB-2012. The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES

Number of banks 16

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 85,193,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 85,193,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

Copyright © 2012. Central Bank of Iraq. http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

Edited by yota691

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2076)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 13-FEB-2012. The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES

Number of banks 16

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 85,193,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 85,193,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

Copyright © 2012. Central Bank of Iraq. http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

sorry for a stupid question, and i know that the dv community is about to have field day with this benign question i have, but hey been off the Rxs (dv.com) for a min.....but what is is the significant change we are to expect? I mean all i see are the same numbers day in and day out....they haven't changed but small fluctuations

http://www.sfdt.com/showcase/viewmovie.php?t=31230

Well, same rate... It's only Monday!!!!GO RV!!!~~~

Hey man dont shart yourself.....switch it up today....instead of coffee, have some tea....it will change the flow of your day...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

it's all BS. Articles have CBI claimed "no more auctions" yet we still have auctions. Makes you wonder that the whole stream of articles here is BS. I may believe something that has an Arabic article that's translated, but even that is severely suspect, considering how much crap actually rolls out of the mouths of Shabibi and Saleh. They can't seriously believe we're that stupid.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Edited by FishmanTx
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

sorry for a stupid question, and i know that the dv community is about to have field day with this benign question i have, but hey been off the Rxs (dv.com) for a min.....but what is is the significant change we are to expect? I mean all i see are the same numbers day in and day out....they haven't changed but small fluctuations

http://www.sfdt.com/showcase/viewmovie.php?t=31230

Hey man dont shart yourself.....switch it up today....instead of coffee, have some tea....it will change the flow of your day...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will do...lol :huh:

it's all BS. Articles have CBI claimed "no more auctions" yet we still have auctions. Makes you wonder that the whole stream of articles here is BS. I may believe something that has an Arabic article that's translated, but even that is severely suspect, considering how much crap actually rolls out of the mouths of Shabibi and Saleh. They can't seriously believe we're that stupid.

They said that the auctions would be more control and they would stop the auctions with no way of knowing where the money was going.

Ya know, I would have to agree with you Fishman. I was unfortunate enough to have had trained ME military pilots during the late 70's early 80's and was informed by a couple of these pilots that they are taught to out right lie to the infidels from the time they are old enough to speak. Deception is their game and I would venture to guess that 90% of the garbage we hear and read is just that, a deception. I have a friend who is a cop and when he has to deal with those who are Middle Eastern, he has to take everything they say with a pound of salt.

was informed by a couple of these pilots that they are taught to out right lie to the infidels from the time they are old enough to speak."

Except these articles aren't aimed at us. They are in their own language, by their press, and read by the Iraqi people. We are badly translating them and trying to make them all say "RV NOW!"

Edited by lotsofdinar

The banks are steadily climbing, last was 13 now 16, which it seems we will see the 20-24 banks on line soon. Paper work, accounts to set up and so forth takes time.

Question: a while back when the auctions first dropped to their new low only 4 banks participated it was speculated that the number of small banks was due to the lack of compliance of the rest of the banks. Does this mean that other banks are now in compliance i think in regards to e-banking now adding up to the 16? Now I could be wrong on this but I thought I read something along the lines in a chat that the original banks were raasheed and raafadin the state owned not sure how to spell and that those banks were allowed to participate and allowed to have the new lower denoms because they had done the necessary paperwork to participate swell as there e-banking compliance. If this is accurate does that mean that there are more banks at the very least that are complying with the CBI on the e-banking and am I correct in recalling about lower denoms I think the whole point originally was to point out that e-banking was key to reducing total amount of IQD?

Ya know, I would have to agree with you Fishman. I was unfortunate enough to have had trained ME military pilots during the late 70's early 80's and was informed by a couple of these pilots that they are taught to out right lie to the infidels from the time they are old enough to speak. Deception is their game and I would venture to guess that 90% of the garbage we hear and read is just that, a deception. I have a friend who is a cop and when he has to deal with those who are Middle Eastern, he has to take everything they say with a pound of salt.

Thank you for that bit of info Choppermike now we know where all that change went we were promised. By the way I have seen some 2012 bumper stickers and wondered if this 1% of people actually had gotten the change or if they all park where the mass is held and then I thought nah they got pranked by their friends :lol:

I dont think that They believe we're dum. I think they want any New investers to think its a no go.

Question: a while back when the auctions first dropped to their new low only 4 banks participated it was speculated that the number of small banks was due to the lack of compliance of the rest of the banks. Does this mean that other banks are now in compliance i think in regards to e-banking now adding up to the 16? Now I could be wrong on this but I thought I read something along the lines in a chat that the original banks were raasheed and raafadin the state owned not sure how to spell and that those banks were allowed to participate and allowed to have the new lower denoms because they had done the necessary paperwork to participate swell as there e-banking compliance. If this is accurate does that mean that there are more banks at the very least that are complying with the CBI on the e-banking and am I correct in recalling about lower denoms I think the whole point originally was to point out that e-banking was key to reducing total amount of IQD?

You know Milo my understanding was there was concern these banks(who ever they are) may have contributed to some money laundering and so forth. So by requiring banks to give information as to where the money would go to and setting up accounts for money to go bank to bank, it gives CBI more control with the money via auctions.

Yes I read where raasheed and raafadin were allowed to have the new ld's.

E-banking can be a good thing if most of the physical is off the streets. Jmo.

• Upvote 1