Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana

Farmall

You guys are too funny! :lol: Membership is less than $20 bucks a month. If you can't afford that, then you have bigger problems than worrying about who Adam is.

-

I already stated in my previous post, that I am not interestested in starting any "wars", your attempt at belittling people because of the request for information is not necessary. Membership cost is not the issue at all.

One of my favorite authors is Vince Flynn - I did a quick white pages search, he's listed as St Paul MN just as he states in his bio. He graduated from St. Thomas Academy in 1984 - and the University of St. Thomas in1988 - easily verifiable

I think its reasonable to say that I "know" who Vince is. I do not believe that I was asking for social security etc. type information, just the info that could be verirfied such as what I did with Vince. As I stated in the original posting, Adam owns the site and has every right to do with my request as he wishes, and Markinsa has already reposted his response given previously - Thanks

• Upvote 1

You guys are too funny! :lol: Membership is less than $20 bucks a month. If you can't afford that, then you have bigger problems than worrying about who Adam is.

-

Sorry, had to -1 for this comment. You should never judge anyone who cant afford 20.00 a month, you dont know their situation.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Hello all, not to offend anyone I see it like this.

I joined this site knowing that all names (including mine) are not real, most of them anyway. Too me thats the way to do it. I don't want anyone knowing that I am invested in the IRD. The fact that I could become a millionair once this rv's is for me (and a few on this site) and me alone.

If you want to meet Adam then you can after the rv in the place designated.

I totally agree in the privacy of Adam (or whoever) and his family, he is 100% correct in doing that. If you think, or even have an inclination, that Adam is not trustworthy then I say "Goodby to you".

Listen folks, you have to do your due diligence once this comes to fruition. You and you alone once you meet Adam (those of you who are going to ??) and the professional personnel you then make your mind up, not before!

Again, I don't want to offend anyone on this site, but see it as it is. Most people here are in the same boat and all they want to do is help you, that includes Adam. (thats my belief anyway)

Lets all hope this thing is over quickly and we can all have our minds put to rest.

Hang on in there.

go rv.

• Upvote 1

OK, just humor me for a second.

Consider the following scenario. Imagine for a moment that you walk into a bank. There are fifty other people in the bank. A robber walks in and fires his weapon once. Your shot in the right arm.

If you are honestly describing this event to your friends and coworkers the next day, do you describe it as lucky or unlucky?

And just so you know the Harvard psychologist that presented this scenario to executives around the world no less generally were divided about 70/30. Seventy percent claim it as a "supremely unfortunate event; the other thirty percent claim to have been very fortunate indeed."

So I guess those of us who are VIP's just view ourselves as lucky. Doesn't make it right or wrong. It's just the way we see the world.

Adam wink.gif , I hope someday our paths will cross. It's just a name. Your character speaks for itself here. And while I too work hard for my money... ah, it's just money and there is more where that came from. I'm not that important and my view of life is that I'll always find a way to get by.

Gondhi said, be the change you want to see in the world. I want a world were I can be judged as a person by my actions and character and if I get taken advantage of, so be it. I'm going to chose to trust and love people and let God sort out the rest.

• Upvote 3

hahahaha No need for that cheap stuff .......thats all i will say .........The day is still there best bet .......Night time where i live You must be up to no good .......and the whole town feels that way .....and thats all i will say on that also wink.gif

and you know its still hog season around these parts......wail its cold lost of shooting at night .....hate to see them mistaken for a hog .........driving a CARlaugh.gifthat they just stole ....thats right HOGs are very menacing around here ......hahahahahahahahahbiggrin.gif

:lol: HOG season is year around and the night vision scope comes in reallllllllllllllllllllllllll handy ;)

• Upvote 1

No one deserves a negative for this comment. As stated by many of the VIP folks the decision to be in this special group was by choice. I know there was nobody holding a gun to my head when I joined, ( nobrainer for me). Therefor it is entirely your choice and when the RV does or does not happen the education was worth every penny. :twocents: I will continue to suppport this site with guidance from Adam and all the Mods out there. All the info is there and you can take from it what you will. Remember This to Shall Pass. GOOOOORRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 1

I have been a member for about a year, I have previously purchased your e-book prior to or about the time I registered with dinarvets. Over the course of the last year I have subscribed to the "VIP" portion of the site. I have recently let my subscription lapse with one thought in my mind. I honestly have no idea, who is Adam Montana?

Adam you have plenty of credentials Dinar related, and I am not disputing or disregarding any of that, in fact from my point of view the Dinar related informaition on this site is second to none. My point of this post has to do with your information. Adam, you have stated that you live in Wisconsin, graduated from Harvard and have passed the series 65 exam. I got curious to "know" who Adam Montana was so I did a google white pages search of Wisconsin. I did not find Adam Montana from Neenah. So I went to the SEC website and did a search for Adam Montana under the investment advisor portion, no listings found. Why is that? Apparently, "Adam Montana" is a "screen name" much the same as "Farmall" is. I honestly am not doubting that you have done all those things you have mentioned numerous times, it has just been done under another name from the looks of it.

I am not trying to cause problems or start any "wars" here at dinarvets, it is just that for me personally to continue to subscribe to "VIP" and potentially pay for additional pre/post "RV" information available through "VIP" I need to know who I am sending my hard earned money too!

Adam, I can understand to a degree why you might want to keep some information private, but if you are an RIA through the series 65 testing procedures why not make your name public? imo, you would have numourous clients just from this site who would certainly trust your judgement!

Please do not take this as a negative posting because that certainly is not my intent. I visited your profile this evening and would have sent you an email, but it was listed as private. As owner of this site it is your free will to do with this as you wish, but for a person of your stature in the Dinar world it seems to me that less privacy/secrecy regarding who you are would be a good thing.

Regards,

Farmall

His real name is Chip Douglas.

• Upvote 1

So glad I never gave my real name.... wait... OH @*#&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah... I can spy on you almost anytime I want on this device in my living room, you know the one with multiple channel viewing capabilities.... what time does that program come on again??? unsure.gifwink.gifrolleyes.gif

Kind of one of the main reasons i am hesistant to join the VIP myself, I genuinely believe Adam is a good guy but I just want to know that he has legit contacts and that he knows what he is talking about, I guess its based on faith.

Do you really need anyone to tell you that the Dinar has revalued? We all have access, by way of the internet, to all of the same news and announcements that everyone else does. All you have to do is check out the CBI website to find out any change in the rate. You can probably look in your local phone book and find a dozen very qualified companies to handle any financial windfall that might be coming your way. Is it really going to matter one way or another if you receive a text message that tells you that it RV'd? Or if you find out a day later? When it happens, everyone will know. This is too big for it to not be on every news station in the world. I like to check out this site because there is a lot of funny stuff that happens here. I also like to read about how people know this and know that but never have any facts to support it. Probably because there are no facts and there is no real information about an RV or if it will ever happen. We read things like, in the process of determining, or possibilities or restructuring and we assume that they mean RV, but that is never said. Why? Oh because they don't want millions of people falling all over themselves to get to the bank. Yeah right, it's because they don't even know what they are going to do, if anything. Bottom line, if anyone on this site actually needs someone else to tell them what's going on with this investment or what to do with their money, then they have no business being invested. Do your own homework, make your own decisions and talk to people locally that can assist you with any questions you have. The only reason a "business" person wouldn't put a name with a face is if they have something to hide. Can you immagine if you had your money in the bank and could never see the teller or talk with someone? Business just isn't done that way!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

You guys are too funny! laugh.gif Membership is less than $20 bucks a month. If you can't afford that, then you have bigger problems than worrying about who Adam is.

-

Somebody please tell me where the "judgement" is in this statement? It is truth plain and simple. If you can't afford $20 a month, then you can't afford membership, and therefore the original question is mute.

-

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Markinsa, thanks for addressing this post. I was on my iPad when I read this and had to switch to my computer so that I could find Adams post about his personal info. I see you already posted it GREAT JOB!

FYI: I am with Adam 100% on this issue. I have been a moderator on this site since 09 and have had to deal with some real shady people. I have had a few threats issued toward me, nasty post made about me where people post that they will one day get me. I would never want to put my family in danger by putting my personal information out there and people should respect that and not ask for it.

Thanks

Bump

Ditto...the periodic demand for Adam's personal info is IMHO is questionable at best and dangerous at worst...please people THINK.....before you post !! :bulb:

OK IMO this madness has gone on long enough...closing the thread.....

read this, it's what Adam said about the subject:

My real name, address, favorite color? Not a chance. I have a family, children, and a personal life. There are thousands of people that would love to have a one-on-one meeting with me, to pick my brain and find out who I know. Out of those thousands, I bet a few dozen are willing to do harm to my children or my wife to get inside information.

The last reason is the most important... because my family is so important to me, I have to respectfully decline your request for further information. I trust YOU, but I don't trust everyone in here. 99% of the VIP group is people that I would open my door to any day of the week, for any reason, with a smile on my face... but I'm sure there are a few people in here that I don't want in my home.

On the same note, YOU don't want these people in your home either. When do you give everyone here on this site your real name? NEVER. As a serious investor with the chance to be sitting on millions, you should NEVER give your personal details to a complete stranger, much less an entire GROUP of strangers!

We are all in the same situation here - you don't know me personally, and I don't know you, and you don't know the next person who posts. I'm confident that most people in here are honest, caring, God fearing, and would never do us any harm. After all, most of you jumped in here based on faith and trust. In me, in the mods, in someone who advised you to join VIP... one way or another, some "good" quality of yours participated when you joined.

That isn't a guarantee that holds true to the entire group... there may be one or two silent observers collecting names and details of our members in here.

I'm going to address the rest of the questions, then close the thread. If any of the following is unclear, feel free to open a new thread - but keep it general, and not personally directed towards me.

Thank you for understanding, trusting me, and respecting my privacy.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1mHKc7Tm0

enough said ! Eagle out.

• Upvote 1