Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How He Loves Us

Markinsa

who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sin, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high. Hebrews

1:3 NKJV reformation

Hallelujah Our LORD is risen....I love you Jesus and praise your Holy Name

• Upvote 4

John 15:12-14

New Living Translation (NLT)

12 This is my commandment: Love each other in the same way I have loved you. 13 There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

-

You, like me, are a Jesus freak. Praise Jesus (God) for you brother, for you, like Apostle Paul and myself, are quite obviously not ashamed of the Gospel! And because people are actually "spirits," and life is "spiritual," we, and others just like us, are spiritual "reality." And speaking (above) about agape love (God's kind of love), I, like Paul, who is recorded as saying about his fellow Jewish brethren, would rather myself be accursed forever if only the millions of unsaved out there in this world would only see the agape love of God you speak of wherein Jesus (God in the flesh) already paid the sin penalty for them 2,000 years ago that they today might "go free" if they would only admit their sinful ways and believe on this same Christ/Messiah Jesus we speak of now be their personal Saviour and Lord! Please remain being a bold witness for Jesus, my brother, because you know that the Holy Spirit is the One responsible for "bringing" this revaluation to pass, as this is something God alone is doing pursuant to Romans 12:1-8 and Chapter 18 of Revelation, re literal Babylon (modern day Iraq). Don't forget to watch Glen Beck interviewing Joel Rosenberg on YouTube re Iraq in the end times.

• Upvote 2

"Graphic Christian Content" ... a very good way of putting it. Gives those who are interested a chance to experience a reaffirmation of sorts, and those who are just curious, another reason to think.

And coming from a member as well-respected as yourself, you never know just when or where this will make an impact. Sometimes it is the fewer words that make us hear and the tortured view that makes us see. You have combined the two.

Dogmatic1 had the right of it ... your post puts things into perspective. And in these times we need that perspective.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

I thought I would post the lyrics just in case someone couldn't watch the video.

David Crowder

How He Loves lyrics

He is jealous for me

Love's like a hurricane, I am a tree

Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy

When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory

and I realize just how beautiful You are and how great your affections are for me.

Oh, how He loves us so

Oh, how He loves us

How He loves us so.

Yeah, He loves us

Woah, how He loves us

Woah, how He loves us

Woah, how He loves.

So we are His portion and He is our prize,

Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes

If grace is an ocean we're all sinking

So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss and my heart turns violently inside of my chest

I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way

That he loves us,

Woah, how He loves us

Woah, how He loves us

Woah, how He loves

He loves us,

Woah, how He loves us

Woah, how He loves us

Woah, how He loves

-