Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What has happen to this Forum?

Tiffany23

Bumper,

Thanks for opening the thread........I appreciate the opportunity to respond!!!

At least Tiffany23 and I agree on one thing….I would like to see separate forums for religious and political posts. I did a poll on it……

Now in my previous post I also mentioned that I believe she was not a credible poster, and I explained my reasoning there.

The funny thing is, when she is confronted with the truth, she fabricates falsehoods, and makes slanderous personal attacks….

We have never met, or spoken personally. I am a Spirit Filled, Born Again Christian…I like women…….I would never have an interest in an atheist, buddest lesbian….I believe,Tiffany you know that. I seem to be quite a bit more mature as well….I don’t tend get involved with people who can’t control their emotions, or their tongues….

Yes, I have communicated with you a few times by e-mail….you stated that you would “expose” the contents of those emails…..I encourage you to do that…….or perhaps I will......as you know, there is nothing there!!!......it would be a very simple way to see who is being untruthful here. You owe me an apology for the personal attack and untruths you stated.

Tiffany, For over a year on DV you have been an instigator of trouble……it usually ends in personal attacks and you leave for a while, very upset that the world doesn’t agree with you, or you are banned for a while……either way…….history does seem to repeat itself. I believe one of these days the administration will have enough of your foolishness and end your participation here. If you continue making untrue, slanderous statements, it will probably be sooner than later.

Enjoyed your post +1

Just so you know, coorslite, I believe you. Tiffany has a bad habit of trying to destroy people if they don't agree with her. I've seen this happen to someone else before, although in another way, but I still know how devastating she is when people confront her.

A Coors...I wondered when you would rear your head. Playing the part of a jilted lover I see. As long as we seem to be putting all of our cards on the table, can you please informed the audience on the various attempts of yours to ensnare me in a love nest? And since I refused, you now want to expose all of my naughtiness. How quaint. The only problem Love, is I have all the emails you sent asking for me to join you in romantic ecstasy…I think you said something to the effect that I’m only a L e s bo because I haven’t meant the right man, and that you were the man that was going to change all this. Also you said some rather interesting and may I say contradicting comments about this crowd when you wanted in my pants, shall I retrieve those emails as well Sugar?

What an ignoramus, to actually pull this stunt.

As far as the rest of you, I find it interesting that you continue to attack my character and not the words that I say, or the arguments I've made. You can't beat me on a one on one field of debate so you gang up and preform open heart character assignations. A few posts back, I was extending the olive branch and you Christian types (with a few exceptions) forget about compassion for your fellow human and instead, pick up the sword (or scalpel) and wwnt back to cutting. What shining examples of Christian soldiers you turn out to be.

Tiff :)

You say we attack your character and not your words......Remember words that you say defines your character so you are dead wrong.

Debating you is like arguing with someone who is not willing to look at both sides, Someone who has a twisted mind and only see things their way with tunnel vision. I for one don't care to argue and that's what you call debating.

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 2

You say we attack your character and not your words......Remember words that you say defines your character so you are dead wrong.

Debating you is like arguing with someone who is not willing to look at both sides, Someone who has a twisted mind and only see things their way with tunnel vision. I for one don't care to argue and that's what you call debating.

It's like trying to have a reasonable conversation with the wind.

I like the Kennedy Quote, but being a liberal these days does not mean what it meant when Kennedy was in office. Liberals were then bold in breaking the establishment status quo. Nowadays being a liberal is wanting more government and less control of your own life. Sorry but if you think your doing your country good by supporting our president you need to remember that not all of us voted for him. Only slightly more than 50% of people voted for him. That should speak volumes. These days people are divided, but blinded by both sides. We need someone who can unite not divide. If anything your statements and beliefs line up more with Ron Paul than anyone!

• Upvote 1

Ehhh, I was gonna be through with this thread.....Tiff, I am very disturbed to realize you have been chatting on here with two different personas, not just two different screen names.....you portrayed yourself as two totally different people and conversed with yourself, wow.....by assuming two different identities that means one if not both people were lies and that makes you a liar.....that is not just my judgement, it is a fact, you tell a lie you're a liar.....I liked you Tiff but this is a friendship deal breaker for me......

Ahhh...and how in the heck would you know that? I'm not doubting you, I just need to know. (Sorry if this was answered already. If so, can someone direct me to a page? I don't have to read the whole thread) Plus 1!

Ahhh...and how in the heck would you know that? I'm not doubting you, I just need to know. (Sorry if this was answered already. If so, can someone direct me to a page? I don't have to read the whole thread) Plus 1!

Read coorslite posts on page 10 and Tiffs reply to him....you can also check out some of 14mils previous posts....

Read coorslite posts on page 10 and Tiffs reply to him....you can also check out some of 14mils previous posts....

Thanks, I'm caught up. I leave for a few days & wow...I wish we had this much action on the dinar!

I'm ready for post-rv Vegas, I want to put a face to all these characters! Everyone will need a t-shirt w/ their avatar printed on it and Tiff will need the front & back...maybe even the sleeves printed w/ her many personas!

• Upvote 2

Thanks, I'm caught up. I leave for a few days & wow...I wish we had this much action on the dinar!

I'm ready for post-rv Vegas, I want to put a face to all these characters! Everyone will need a t-shirt w/ their avatar printed on it and Tiff will need the front & back...maybe even the sleeves printed w/ her many personas!

Lol....already have my Bama Girl tee ready!!

Tiffany, you are a pot-stirrer, plain and simple. You like to put people on the spot and then argue with them against their deepest principles and convictions. I've seen you do this before, so I will not miss you when you leave. As to gun control, Americans will not give up their guns without using them while they do it. We have that right, and I will be among the first to defend it.

Edited by skitealwedrop

I guess now I've insulted goat hearders? :huh: Ah, yes, historically speaking they did herd goats. Nothing wrong with that, but it's kind of a dying industry these days.

I find it utterly amusing, the guy puts G A Y people down in this day and age, and you guys are upset because I called somebody a goat herder?While he probably wants women back in the kitchen and pregnant as well. :shakehead:

Really, I find this crowd's lack of social grace and modern ethnical behavior to be mind boggling. I hate to say it, but I think I stumbled on the real reason this is causing such an stir. You guys don't want change, which also means you don't hate Obama because of his policies, but due to his race. Just like you don't like me, because I'm a woman. ..and other non-majority characteristic. Nice!

Why don't you at least be intellectually and morally honest with me and say that is the reason. You'd be a bigot but at least you're an honest one.

Oh and Ski, thank you for the kind blessing! Could this possibly mean you won't be engaging me in anymore rebuttles? AWESOME. Bye dear, you have an AWESOME life too.

Tootles!

Tiff

Nope gotta call ya on that one . Thats exactly why men do like you. Know what I mean WINK WINK ;)

wow this thread is almost as good as swamp people

Tiffany is nothing more than an insulting individual to many of us. She gets off on it in a sick way. She appears to display narcissistic tendencies. That's why I suggested that she study NPD.

Let's hope that she finds another venue to vent her unusual and unkind words.

I hope all of my fellow DV Land friends and members are well and happy! Peace to you guys.

Go RV!

I was thinking something like that too....can't stand to be lied to though...

Yeah,, I'm like you, I accept people at face value but I don't think that's being naive, I believe it's just not being judgmental. I tend to believe a lot of what she says about herself is true. I also think these jekyl/hyde, hot/cold provocative posts are for a reason...... :) Am I right Tiff?

Edited by WorkerBee

workerbee I tend to agree with you as it's tough going head to head with her. Hey who cares about being a lab rat. At least they get to eat good as they have to be up to the task. Just like anyone going up against Tiff :blink::wacko:

workerbee I tend to agree with you as it's tough going head to head with her. Hey who cares about being a lab rat. At least they get to eat good as they have to be up to the task. Just like anyone going up against Tiff :blink::wacko:

Yes, that's what I'm talking about! She's the master angler and we are the fish who ride the short bus in the fish school. Who's willing to take the bait? :lol:

• Upvote 1

I have read everything posted and find it interesting that Tiff has done what she set out to do and that was to cause discord. I don't know her, have read a few of her posts and can't say that I have been impressed. The few that I have read has just gotten people enraged. I do not think we need a political thread, we end up talking politics in almost every thread that is in off topics. I agree with alot of the posters here, and disagree with some. and she always wants to play the, "its because I'm a woman and a lesbian" card. But in any case, TIFF DID WHAT SHE SET OUT TO DO, CAUSE DISCORD. In my humble opinion maybe she needs to find a new place to post, I am sure there are alot of sites she would fit in well with.

• Upvote 3