Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What has happen to this Forum?

Tiffany23

Offensive attacks are nonsense all together. But dont come hear, expecting to be nutured and coddled. You need thick skin, in the land of strong opinions. Its really no different here than in the past. If you dont like what people write, its simple, ignore them and dont read it. I dont think your life changing movement will have long term effects here, but the best of luck to you.

Well said truthful1. Those looking for "fun" forums may want to consider facebook or some other "social"network... I happen to like the

variety of topics and opinions. As far as political posts...tis the season biggrin.gif Veronica

• Upvote 2

Everything that could be said on this subject has been said, this thread is so past its prime....

And besides that, there is NO sin under heaven that man has ever done or will ever do that cannot be forgiven by the Lord Jesus. He Himself said this, and He alone is the Lord God - and the only judge of man. He loves Mr. Obama, Tiffany, and me alike. He just hates the things we say and do that violate His Word in His Holy Bible (same thing actually). The one and only sin that cannot, under any circumstances, be forgiven, is man's prideful refusal to admit he has been and is a sinner, and his willful rejection of receiving the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Saviour. Simply stated, if you knowingly fail to, by faith, "trust" that what Christ Jesus did for you on the cross 2,000 years ago on your behalf - you will in fact die in your sins. And I think you know what that entails. I don't want to even "go there." But, that will happen by default. I love you Tiff more than you know, and so does your Lord Jesus. Check Him out. The gig is up. This world-system sucks anyway, and both the Republicans and the Democrats know it. That's why I do what I do. My objective is to help the lost see this world system as the Titanic. Jump ship now, through Christ Jesus, and prepare ye the coming of the King and His New Jerusalem.

• Upvote 1

Chocolate....in a court of law, I would have the right to cross examine and ask for specific evidence. You Sir are generalizing and summarizing my postings without giving specifics. Pls do so, or withdraw you feeble attempts of character assassination.

I will grant you that I have far different beliefs than the majority here. The majority which are White, Conservative, Christian, Straight, Males. I'm only one of those. And being that I am a duel citizen of both the US and UK, have lived in 7 countries, traveled to over 170, speak 4 languages fluently and have 3 college degrees...I'd say that I probably have a much different perspective than you. But I guess that is what frights you isn't it Chocolate...that someone so different, can have equally valid beliefs as yours. Pls grow a pair and engage me in a debate instead of attempting character assassination and jr high psychoanalysis.

And in closing, if i said something that offended you in a past posting, please enlighten me on what exactly that was, so I can do it again later

Tiff :)

I like edjumicated and cosmopolitan girls. Will u be my Valentine? :wub:

• Upvote 1

I applaud you for knowing the demographics of 38,052 dinarvet members! Is that 'raw data' available for me as well, as a dinarvet member. :lol:

How could I be 'frightened' by your alleged education not having known that about you? You are picking on the wrong person - Ive been around much longer than you and have more experience than you. I can chew you up and spit you out before you could even begin to wonder what the heck was going on!

However, your disrespectful manner and 'other disposition' speaks volumes of you and those that were responsible for your upbringing for the first 18-years of your little life.

In all your braying of said education - have you not ever heard such common sense 'morsels' as "name calling is the last resort of the scoundrel"? Hmmmm....

And in addition to the assessment of scoundrel - were you aware that in the Old Testament, in the Book that you seem to be so chagrined by - a person who engages in 'interludes' with same sex is considered defiled?

Peace out, babe.

Pls show me where I was "name calling", once again, you make accusations without proof. Note that you didn't provide even one example of your previous statement that I was causing problems. Any of those topics that were closed, were NOT because of my comments, but because various members posts between each other. Come on Mr. Chew me up, walk the talk. You're all wind, no substance. You like to come in here and join the mob, but when it comes to backing up your statement you fall underly short.

As far as debating, pick any subject you wish, while I won't get the most positive points, I beat I smear you with facts...don't believe me...try it tough guy...I'm your huckle berry.

And last but not least, your Old Testament was written by a bunch of goat herders 4,000 years ago. Don't you think it's time to step into the modern world? Please, I beg you to make that statement in a local paper, or local radio station..then let's see who get's all the attention.

Peace back at ya babe

Edited by Tiffany23
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

And last but not least, your Old Testament was written by a bunch of goat herders 4,000 years ago. Don't you think it's time to step into the modern world? Please, I beg you to make that statement in a local paper, or local radio station..then let's see who get's all the attention.

Peace back at ya babe

I was trying to stay out of this thread, but does it really matter WHO wrote it? God was the author, mock him all you want. See verses below.

-

• Upvote 4

Pls show me where I was "name calling", once again, you make accusations without proof. Note that you didn't provide even one example of your previous statement that I was causing problems. Any of those topics that were closed, were NOT because of my comments, but because various members posts between each other. Come on Mr. Chew me up, walk the talk. You're all wind, no substance. You like to come in here and join the mob, but when it comes to backing up your statement you fall underly short.

As far as debating, pick any subject you wish, while I won't get the most positive points, I beat I smear you with facts...don't believe me...try it tough guy...I'm your huckle berry.

Peace back at ya babe

Ahh Tiff.....you know I love ya but I love those 'goat herders' too....be above mocking the bible please....there are other ways to make a statement...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Over the last several months I’ve seen a HUGE difference in what is posted here in the Off Topic Forum and to put it bluntly, it turns my stomach. This use to be a fun and nuturing place to hang out. Where we could post funny items, or ask deep philosophical questions of each other, or send out special announcements of what was going on in each other’s lives. While I do still see some of this, it seems more and more it’s been turn into a political and/or conspiracy venue. Is it me or is the vast majority of postings now Anti-Obama or describing how the Government is allegedly screwing with us?

Who among you wants to read this stuff in ad nauseaum? I certainly don’t. :shakehead:

And the other thing, many of these guys who post this crap (I was going to use another word but it would be censored out) go rabid on you when you ask them to either justify what they are saying or in any way question their opinions. Just recently, one of them, Scrumdiddle had the audacity to belittle one of our wisest and kindest members, just because she didn’t agree with him. Enough is enough. :angry:

We’ve lost a lot of good people due to this invasion of yahoos. I therefore ask that those of you, who agree with me, be willing to stand with me now and voice your displeasure with what has happen. Let’s take back our form and make it a FUN place to visit.

In addition, in a perfect world, I’d ask that Mr. Montana please consider making a separate form for those postings that have a political/government spin. If he can do it for other topics such as: Soldier stories and Recipes, then I hope he would be willing to also do something similar for these politics/government items. That way, all these guys can have fun raining on each other's parades and leave the rest of us alone!

What say you?

With all the positive comments in support I'm quite surprised to see you have a neg 5. so heres a +100

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I thought I'd let this thread run "unplugged' so I could see what kind of responses came about. Seems I'm about as popular in this topic as I am in gun control.

Hmmm...I guess I miscalculated (again), just how much American love their constitutional rights. Free speech being #1. For that I beg your forgiveness. I did not mean (although I admit one could read into it) to restrict the right to post. I merely wished to bundle it up and put these government/political topics in an area, so I did not have to wade through them. Obviously, this hit a nerve with many of you, so I would like to offer my sincere apologies as that was not my intent (but agree, that if you read my original post that is what was conveyed). I'm not above eatting crow mind you...I just ask that I be allowed to use some ketchup, if you please.

However, I personally find such attacks on the leader of the free word distasteful. In my opinion, (pls read that last word again), he won an election by the rules. BTW, I did NOT vote for him, and matter of factly, I actually campaigned for McCain. Bottomline, I find this kind of behavior to be an example of what is wrong with America. We are a divided nation and it is tearing our society's moral fabric apart. When the term liberal ranks right up there with terrorist, then something is very wrong.

But hey, you guys have spoken, and I will respect your wishes.

Just a few comment, however, Skiealwedrop...pls note that I have close to 1300 posts. I would challenge you to find more than 3 that I have mentioned anything remotely dealing with my sexuality. I don't think anyone other than some close friends on here knew anything about that until about my 1,000 post. You however have brought it up on EVERY rebuttal of yours to my posts. It would therefore seem you are either homophobic or, thou protest too much and are actually G A Y. To be honest, I don't care, because it is none of my business nor should my sexuality be any of yours.

And as far as being a Liberal, here is what JFK said about that:

What do our opponents mean when they apply to us the label "Liberal?" If by "Liberal" they mean, as they want people to believe, someone who is soft in his policies abroad, who is against local government, and who is unconcerned with the taxpayer's dollar, then the record of this party and its members demonstrate that we are not that kind of "Liberal." But if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."

http://www.liberalparty.org/JFKLPAcceptance.html

If you mean what JFK said in the second half of the statement then yes, I'm a liberal, as I care about other Americans and about all people. Do you believe differently?

Finally, for the record, I've always voted Republican so you can decide for yourself on where I sit on your political scale.

P.S. Thank you Mr. Montana for even considering such a move!

Be well Tiff. You appear to a very angry and confrontational person. I wish you the best in your life. Study NPD, it would serve you well. Go RV! :D

• Upvote 2

Peace back at ya babe

Tiff, I know you're not stupid but you are ignorant when it comes to the bible. Your comment about goat herders is not totally wrong but it's not correct either. Moses is the author of the first five books of the old testament and was raised in Pharoahs house. He was taught by the best in Egypt. Only after killing another person and fleeing Egypt did he become a shepherd. God in his infinite wisdom knew what it would take to teach Moses how to lead Israel in the wilderness. Trust me when I share with you that God knows what he is doing with you and I as well. You know in the new testament God picked a physician to pen some of the books, you might want to start with Luke's gospel. If I were chocolate1 and had the time I would take you up on your challenge and debate... the word of God and the divinity of Jesus.

• Upvote 4

I guess now I've insulted goat hearders? :huh: Ah, yes, historically speaking they did herd goats. Nothing wrong with that, but it's kind of a dying industry these days.

I find it utterly amusing, the guy puts G A Y people down in this day and age, and you guys are upset because I called somebody a goat herder?While he probably wants women back in the kitchen and pregnant as well. :shakehead:

Really, I find this crowd's lack of social grace and modern ethnical behavior to be mind boggling. I hate to say it, but I think I stumbled on the real reason this is causing such an stir. You guys don't want change, which also means you don't hate Obama because of his policies, but due to his race. Just like you don't like me, because I'm a woman...and other non-majority characteristic. Nice!

Why don't you at least be intellectually and morally honest with me and say that is the reason. You'd be a bigot but at least you're an honest one.

Oh and Ski, thank you for the kind blessing! Could this possibly mean you won't be engaging me in anymore rebuttles? AWESOME. Bye dear, you have an AWESOME life too.

Tootles!

Tiff

• Downvote 10

Tiff the reference you made to the Bible was very disrespectful to Christians, thats why people (me included) got upset with that comment...you made light of something we hold in the highest regard....it has nothing to do with anything else you just said about not wanting change....seems like you're just in a spiteful mood tonight....I am saying this in the nicest way possible for me...

• Upvote 1

I guess now I've insulted goat hearders? :huh: Ah, yes, historically speaking they did herd goats. Nothing wrong with that, but it's kind of a dying industry these days.

I find it utterly amusing, the guy puts G A Y people down in this day and age, and you guys are upset because I called somebody a goat herder?While he probably wants women back in the kitchen and pregnant as well. :shakehead:

Really, I find this crowd's lack of social grace and modern ethnical behavior to be mind boggling. I hate to say it, but I think I stumbled on the real reason this is causing such an stir. You guys don't want change, which also means you don't hate Obama because of his policies, but due to his race. Just like you don't like me, because I'm a woman...and other non-majority characteristic. Nice!

Why don't you at least be intellectually and morally honest with me and say that is the reason. You'd be a bigot but at least you're an honest one.

Oh and Ski, thank you for the kind blessing! Could this possibly mean you won't be engaging me in anymore rebuttles? AWESOME. Bye dear, you have an AWESOME life too.

Tootles!

Tiff

Yo keep digging yourself in a ditch and can't seem to learn after so many showed you how they don't agree!!! Keep digging yourself deeper, you will never get it!!! God made a woman and a man for a reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep fighting what God created see how far you will get!!! I pray you will wake up!!! GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESSSS GOD BLESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

Tootles!

Tiff

Prejudging is being prejudice and you have prejudged some here. There is nothing wrong with stay at home mom's/wives. Some women have that calling and I tip my hat to them. It definitely can show just how confident they are in who they are. Same for those women who go to work. You have this attitude that you are so well educated and very few people can hang with you. How's that working out for you? Let's see, in a little over a year of communicating with you, you were a moonie, an atheist and a buddhist, are you still a buddhist?

Here is my question to you Tiff, are you better than me?

btw Happy Valentines Day!

• Upvote 1

Thanks ... I did find it on that other post later. Feel a little foolish having voiced that question when it had already been answered elsewhere. Oh well ... if we were all perfect eh? hahahahaha

:)

smee2

It's all good. I actually waded through every post and made a mistake too. Tiff didn't reply back to anyone on this thread, and my first post notes that, but she had replied on my profile page before I made my second post. Talk about feeling foolish. :lol: :lol:

Tootles!

Tiff

Tiff-U know I love ya but painting all with such a broad brush is not cool. I'm not a fan of Obama buts its not because of his race,it's because of his political views and policies.Have a Great Day & Best to all.

• Upvote 1

Tiff, I agree. You don't have to read any of these vill post from people like me. There is nothing that says you have to stop and read others opinions.

I can personally vouche for some of these post. I am in complete agreement with those that advocate for our Constitution. Those that just want to cram their agenda (marxist) down every ones thoat needs to learn that WE are through rolling over. The agenda that some seem to be promoting is just plain UNamerican. As far as I can see most want and expect us to just role over and give control of our libertys to the government. Well that is not going to happen anylonger. We see the hand writing on the wall. Most of us has been around long enough to know that it is extremley difficult to turn this ship around from set destination. There has been more damage to the Constitution in the last 2 regimes than any time in modern of history. There are those of us that will no longer be silent and allow this country to be hijacked by Markxist or what ever you prefer to call it.

It is time to stand and be counted. I will do every thing in my power to see that this president does not have the chance to hijack this great nation any further. I am sorry you do not like the tone of the debate. If you so chose to go else where. Please check in after November. After we run this group of thugs out of the white house. We really do like you and we will miss your challenges.

The robot said that!! :D By the way we will not give up our guns without a most colorful debate, I think thats we you might call it.

Tiffany, you are a pot-stirrer, plain and simple. You like to put people on the spot and then argue with them against their deepest principles and convictions. I've seen you do this before, so I will not miss you when you leave. As to gun control, Americans will not give up their guns without using them while they do it. We have that right, and I will be among the first to defend it.

• Upvote 10

Just some quick thoughts on this subject….a couple of weeks ago I did a poll on this here on DV….it can be found here:

http://dinarvets.com...03entry837203"

In regards to Tiffany23…..it is really difficult to find her as very credible. A long time ago Tiffany presented herself in her profile pictures as a porn star. Later she claimed it was just a joke. The worst part of it was she would get on late night on DV and PM with our troops overseas and post those pictures briefly in her Gallery…….odd behavior as I see it….…so who is she really??....who cares…or really knows??

Tiffany also assumed 2 screen names…..also using 14mil…..she has admitted to using that screen name and was surprised people didn’t see the resemblance in her writing styles…….she has debated herself using these 2 names, and patted herself on the back …….Tiffany has been banned/timed out several times….. I believe the mods were sincerely concerned when she started holding conversations with herself…..

I have described her as confused on this site several times……..and I will do it again…..(perhaps jekyll and hyde would be better)…..Tiffany, you seem to want to be “buddy, buddy” with everyone here, but yet, you stir the pot, and when people respond you come back with insults……your social game needs some work…..with all that said, I hope you can figure it all out, and wish you well in the future.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Just some quick thoughts on this subject….a couple of weeks ago I did a poll on this here on DV….it can be found here:

http://dinarvets.com...03entry837203"

In regards to Tiffany23…..it is really difficult to find her as very credible. A long time ago Tiffany presented herself in her profile pictures as a porn star. Later she claimed it was just a joke. The worst part of it was she would get on late night on DV and PM with our troops overseas and post those pictures briefly in her Gallery…….odd behavior as I see it….…so who is she really??....who cares…or really knows??

Tiffany also assumed 2 screen names…..also using 14mil…..she has admitted to using that screen name and was surprised people didn’t see the resemblance in her writing styles…….she has debated herself using these 2 names, and patted herself on the back …….Tiffany has been banned/timed out several times….. I believe the mods were sincerely concerned when she started holding conversations with herself…..

I have described her as confused on this site several times……..and I will do it again…..(perhaps jekyll and hyde would be better)…..Tiffany, you seem to want to be “buddy, buddy” with everyone here, but yet, you stir the pot, and when people respond you come back with insults……your social game needs some work…..with all that said, I hope you can figure it all out, and wish you well in the future.

I take everything out here as mere words on the screen back and forth with unknowns I've never met, whether exploring a topic or horsing around. When people go beyond that to believing this or that gender or image uploaded, then they are in for trouble, in my opinion. This is the internet and anyone could be anything out here.