Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic 3-4-2010 9:11 PM

Mojo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K98KNights................stop posting medic crap, you are the real pumper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K98 posts so many great things and the man works hard at it. if you dont like medic stuff dont read it. if you cant handle something so small as the medic's chat log, get out of this investment. Whether its useful or not your getting information for free. WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU PROVIDING?

No one appreciates an ungrateful whiner who makes wild accusations...

I agree with you, he just wants to see how many reply he gets. I'm new on this site and already learned not to read his posts again.

if there is a rate and a date, do you know what and when? Or do you just know there is one? If it isn't 3.22, is it higher, lower, bigger than a bread basket? I think that people like mojo, that claim to know something and then don't elaborate on it, are just posting for the fun of it. It gives them a warm fuzzy to see their name on the internet.

If you dont know the rate and date, say so. If you do know, then give us clue. If you know there was a meeting and there is a rate and date, what do you show to prove it? If i knew, i would tell everyone, right after i bought more dinar.