Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic 3-4-2010 9:11 PM

Mojo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to commnet on this ulta valuable bit of info and how informative it might have been but I feel that I am greatful for

k98 for his constant pursuit to bring forth as much info as possible to us here at this forum, however I feel Medic is trying to do his best to hold the attention of his audience, I do believe he could be consided credible by being forthright with his flock and revealing info like say our Guy Ennorest who with great courage and humility bring a very detaailed overview of factual information and give a objective viewpoint of the facts, Thanks

K98, and others for bringing more info to this great site!!!

this just proves a point..... if Medic was here to help investors he would never be playing these head games with people..... Medic doesn't know anything more then the rest of us. Do us all a favor Medic.... go back to your own forum. As far as I am concerned, nevermind, I will say this much..... It is my opinion, your a liar.

He is such a joke! This is exactly why I don't go on his site anymore. I heard that he is now accepting new members on his site, I could only guess that people are sick and tired of him jerking their chain with his useless intel that never pans out. As bad as this man has and continues to talk about Enorrste, at least Enorrste basis his knowledge on real facts and not from these so called high sources of intel that nobody knows exists but him.

this just proves a point..... if Medic was here to help investors he would never be playing these head games with people..... Medic doesn't know anything more then the rest of us. Do us all a favor Medic.... go back to your own forum. As far as I am concerned, nevermind, I will say this much..... It is my opinion, your a liar.

Medic didn't post this on the DV site.

Why post this if it gets everybody's panties in a wad!!! It is getting comical....I'm hoping Medic's approval rating will rebound just like President Obamo's if somehow we get an acceptable RV....I'd be happy smoking a cigar over a glass of whiskey with both!!!!

you know whats funny aside from everyone getting all mad at him on this thread is that he has never been right and theres always people bashing him!

However, if you look at what he says this time, this prediction most likely will be right which doesnt say much because we all know this but at the end of the day when it goes down, he will take credit for it!

ROFL!!

Thanks for the update, Woody!

FP

> Med says to (21:11:02):

> OK THIS MORNING I REPORTED TWO THINGS

> 1) THAT THE IMF LOAN NOW IS A REALITY

> AND NOT JUST A STANDBY

> OK DON'T IM ME WHILE I AM TALKING OK

> TY

> I WILL GET BACK IN A MINUTE

> AND THAT THE IMF, US TREASURY AND IRAQ WERE NEGOTIATING A NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE

> I ASKED TWO WHO I KNOW I CAN TRUST WHO HAVE THE RESOURCES TO FIND OUT DO SO

> AND I GOT AN ANSWER

> IT IS CONFIRMED THAT THE IMF/US/IRAQ DID MEET TODAY AND DID FINALIZE A NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE

> I CAN TELL YOU THAT IT IS NOT 3.22 OR 3.86

> OR EVEN IN THE 3 PLUS RANGE

> BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF THIS I CANNOT GIVE OUT ANYMORE

> THE DATE IS SET ALSO

> AND DO NOT ASKE WHAT IT IS PLEASE

> LIKE I SAID PLEASE DO NOT ASK

> YES BETWEEN MARCH 4TH 2010 AND 12/31/2010

> ANYTIME IN THERE

> TY ALL DONE

Can you please tell us if it above $2.00??? Give us something PLEASE!!!
Can't give you anything further, especially when they know nothing further, as a matter of fact I've come to the conclusion they are just typing to watch themselves type. You will know the answers to your questions when you either look it up on a currency converter or talk to you bank. However, with that said, it seems by all of the "factual" information we are coming to the end - good or bad.