Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic 3-4-2010 9:11 PM

Mojo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are all getting very tired of this kind of post.........The IMF, the US treasury, CBI and YOU have this information and no one else......Really?????

Just passing on info

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

OK as you know I said that I had word of a possible meeting today with IMF, Iraq an the US Treasury

I was trying to get some confirmations from what I know is reliable not someone who is going to say the rate is $3.11 or $3.86

So this is the Gist since the identity of the person/ person

OK, I have it they had a meeting; We knew that. They approved and accepted a loan: We knew that. They set an rate and a date: How many times have we heard that one. It is NOT going to be 3.22: Can we assume 3.21? Somebody told somebody but it can't be disclosed as to whom. Does that pretty much sum it up. Now, the main question, did you get this from Medic or did Medic get this from you? They are virtually the same.

Guest marketralley

I will be the first to thank you. What everybpody fails to realize is that yolu posted thos in rumors. So that is what I am taking it for, a rumor. Thank you and please post anything else you might get

Thank you for your input. If people do not like it I wish they would simply not read it rather than making it so that people prefer not to post anything due to being bashed. Could you let me know if this thing is going to roll in less than a week and if the rate will be over $2? Thank you

Just passing on info

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

OK as you know I said that I had word of a possible meeting today with IMF, Iraq an the US Treasury

I was trying to get some confirmations from what I know is reliable not someone who is going to say the rate is $3.11 or $3.86

So this is the Gist since the identity of the person/ person

I really hope medic is telling the truth my only thing is what a bunch of CLOAK AND DAGGER BS!!! What! are the men in black going to come to your house and take you out, what a joke. If I truly knew the truth as to the rate and date, NO! I would not give implications as to the source what so ever but I would give it. Do you really think I give a crap about big brother, NOT! What I do know is that if my life was in danger, I could really give a crap because I know that I will be with GOD knowing that the only way to his kingdom is thru Jesus Christ. If if it RV'd tomorrow great, if the Rapture happened tonight by GOD I'll take it because I know that I'm in the book of life!!!

Sorry about my ranting but I do get sick of the Cloak and Dagger crap over this investment, It makes me sick to my stomach with those that are ate up with fantasies and their peeps in the know.

if there is a rate and a date, do you know what and when? or do you just know there is one? if it isn't 3.22, is it higher, lower, bigger than a bread basket? I think that people like Mojo, that claim to know something and then don't elaborate on it, are just posting for the fun of it. it gives them a warm fuzzy to see their name on the internet.

If you dont know the rate and date, say so. if you do know, then give us clue. If you know there was a meeting and there is a rate and date, what do you show to prove it? if i knew, i would tell everyone, right after i bought more dinar.

Jayb1rd,

This is a Rumor forum...and MOjo passed on what he felt he was able to and stated that. Don't push or challange - just read, ponder, come to some conclusions, and be happy for what you have. Enough said...!

Medic 3-4-2010 9:11 PM

> Med says to (21:11:02):

> OK THIS MORNING I REPORTED TWO THINGS

> 1) THAT THE IMF LOAN

NOW IS A REALITY

> AND NOT JUST A STANDBY

> OK DON'T IM ME WHILE I AM TALKING OK

> TY

> I WILL GET BACK IN A MINUTE

> AND THAT THE IMF, US TREASURY AND IRAQ WERE NEGOTIATING A NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE

> I ASKED TWO WHO I KNOW I CAN TRUST WHO HAVE THE RESOURCES TO FIND OUT DO SO

> AND I GOT AN ANSWER

> IT IS CONFIRMED THAT THE IMF/US/IRAQ DID MEET TODAY AND DID FINALIZE A NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE

> I CAN TELL YOU THAT IT IS NOT 3.22 OR 3.86

> OR EVEN IN THE 3 PLUS RANGE

> BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF THIS I CANNOT GIVE OUT ANYMORE

> THE DATE IS SET ALSO

> AND DO NOT ASKE WHAT IT IS PLEASE

> LIKE I SAID PLEASE DO NOT ASK

> YES BETWEEN MARCH 4TH 2010 AND 12/31/2010

> ANYTIME IN THERE

> TY ALL DONE

WOW I gave the double dose of passing info *)

We already know this...tell us something we don't know.