Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So, Sunday in Iraq is pretty much over!

uncs

Anybody hear anything about the big “nation meeting” or whatever in the heck was supposed to happen today? I ask because I don’t want people to sit around and wait for the guru’s to pump it. Any info that we can get through a news source is grounding for all of us. All the best

Uncs

Go RV

You promise?? :D

***///

Mekka Lekka Hi, Mekka Hiney Ho, Dude! :P

Check out SANSOUCCI's post re: the meaningful artwork on the Dinar... and why it may well fall on a Thursday...

(but just to be on the safe side, we might wanna check w/ Swami-D!)

"krispi kreme" :blink: Is that the knock off version of the real Krispy Kreme? :lol:

***///

:D:lol::P

• Upvote 1

"krispi kreme" :blink: Is that the knock off version of the real Krispy Kreme? :lol:

Close. When you see the code word "POPTART". In Any Iraqi News Article. Game On. Many here thought it was "WATERMELON". Move Along. "POPTART" or Bust. Be more like Beef. Stay Grounded. If you need Me I'll be Knot Judging. Naval Base.

***///

Mekka Lekka Hi, Mekka Hiney Ho, Dude! :P

Check out SANSOUCCI's post re: the meaningful artwork on the Dinar... and why it may well fall on a Thursday...

(but just to be on the safe side, we might wanna check w/ Swami-D!)

***///

:D:lol::P

This just in from Swami D........ Expect that things and stuff will be happening "Soon". I have it on good authority that the RV will happen one day during some week some time in the future. Hang on to your wiglets piglets cause things will move in a direction "SOON". I will be in contact with my boy Shabs after we have a conference call to schedule a conference call that will set the date for us to chat about the RV and the rate. This call will also take place 'SOON"

Hey Sgt what happend to the ritual you promised to help this RV along. I think it involved a chicken some WD-40 and a ball bearing. :P

• Upvote 1

Hey Sgt what happend to the ritual you promised to help this RV along. I think it involved a chicken some WD-40 and a ball bearing. :P

Hey, that sounds a lot like what my dad used to do every year to get the bar-b-que ready for the season. I know it involved a chicken, WD-40, usually a new bearing for the rotissarie that we kids managed to use as an automatic rewinder for the dogs rope (the dog was a St. Bernard by the way), a bag of briquettes, enough lighter fluid to light up the entire dried out back yard (my little brother caught "it" for that), and as I recall, some strange brew that came in squat little brown glass bottles that we (kids) were not allowed to have. But that was okay, we usually managed to convince my mom she had finished her coke and rye and offer to go get her more. My brother and sister were more hammered than the new bearing in the rotissarie. Me? I liked juice, with the addition of something I found in the bar that didn't have a bad taste ... can you spell V O D K A ?

hahahahahahaha

That was the first time I was drunk, and all of 12 or so. The other three times I was in my twenties and early thirties. Yup ... blasted out of my gourd a whole four times in my life. I have lived a very sheltered life. I am feeling old enough now, with the end a lot closer than it used to seem to be, that perhaps I should learn to drink. Or at least puff. This being "nice" can be awfully boring. But, my recent escape from failed kidneys and ten day in hospital is directly attributable, so says the doctor, to my life time abstenance from booze. So. how are ya gonna win? eh? *sheesh*

Thanks for the chicken, WD-40 and bearing comment ... it brought back some good memories. Most everything seems to be bring back memories these days. another part of getting old. I cannot believe I am actually over the hill. I missed the hill entirely!!!!!

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1